Impeachment, not investigation...

Maybe we need a third party, one that isn't a rhetoric machine hell-bent on manufacturing lies to disgrace the other parties.
A new party, since we so obviously have two like that already, oops, I mean one?

Hmm... the ReDemican Party. the Middle of the Road Coalition.
Maybe the Social Conservative Spendthrift Party? no.
The Bleeding-gun Neo-con love fest Group. BINGO!

Originally posted by Scourge
Maybe we need a third party, one that isn't a rhetoric machine hell-bent on manufacturing lies to disgrace the other parties.
A new party, since we so obviously have two like that already, oops, I mean one?

Hmm... the ReDemican Party. the Middle of the Road Coalition.
Maybe the Social Conservative Spendthrift Party? no.
The Bleeding-gun Neo-con love fest Group. BINGO!

The latter sounds good to me too. But to be honest, thought bush is spending a lot now, Dems have a history of much more spending than bush. So are we to infer that you're for smaller government and fewer entitlements?

Saddam Hussain himself was a weapon of mass destruction. If the world cannot unite to save other life on earth then I shudder to think what might happen if we were to encounter an alien spicies. We should always unite no matter what the circumstane to save human life from being taken. Bush may have insued a few commands leading to preventable death but he also prevented loss of human life, and that is always a good thing.

Forum List

Back