Impeachment is just a Diversion

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Dear Republicans, I urge you not to buy into the Democratic strategy to divert your attention to the impeachment circus. It is merely there to throw us off of our game of winning the next election.

How do I know? I watched the Democratic debate and impeachment was barely mentioned. I will bet you most of the people watching the impeachment are Republicans - not democrats (except for the truly deranged). But 99% of the debate talk was about the domestic issues of jobs, healthcare, etc.

• Bill Clinton never talked about his impeachment unless he had to - and his approval rating went up, and he was not removed from office. So don't sweat it, we are fine.
  • In the last month the DNC has taken in under $10-million and they are also several million in debt, while Trump has brought in $150-million, to add to the $70-million+ his campaign had in cash already.

I think you might have it backwards. The Ds are using the impeachment to deceive their supporters. Rather than promote policies that help make us better, they are pushing hate Trump.

Someone should tell Trump.

He nearly had a heart attack over the impeachment inquiry.

I watched him yesterday after Sondland's testimony and he looked horrible. I think that's the most stressed out I've seen a US President since Nixon.

1860811.0.jpg

~S~

I watched him yesterday after Sondland's testimony and he looked horrible. I think that's the most stressed out I've seen a US President since Nixon.
Keep dreaming.

I have been saying for a long time this is will be used to divert attention away from the IG report on the FISA abuses, and the Durham investigation.

Dimwingers will time the impeachment vote around the release of one, or both, of those investigations.

Book it.

The Dems have determined there is little if any downside to the impeachment ploy. They don’t believe they have a candidate who will beat Trump, so they will likely carry on this impeachment as long as possible to weaken Trump politically. It’s eerily similar to what the Republicans did when slick Willie lied under oath.

It does show the desperation of the Democrats - and I do believe we Repubs will have a blowout victory in 2020, however we should not take anything for granted.

We must be focused on the election -especially down ballots, and he must hold the house and hopefully win the Senate. And I do agree that Prez Trump needs to relax a little bit and get his mojo back on track - I understand how hateable Schiff is - but down let the little guys get you down!!!

The Dems have determined there is little if any downside to the impeachment ploy. They don’t believe they have a candidate who will beat Trump, so they will likely carry on this impeachment as long as possible to weaken Trump politically. It’s eerily similar to what the Republicans did when slick Willie lied under oath.
Not really so.

At the time. Nobody knew Dole would be the nominee.

But I get your comparison. It's not totally inaccurate.

actually i wouldn't be surprised if this was because ginsburg may be about to pass away and they want to put this over his head so they can say he can't select another judge for the SCOTUS.

It does show the desperation of the Democrats - and I do believe we Repubs will have a blowout victory in 2020, however we should not take anything for granted.

We must be focused on the election -especially down ballots, and he must hold the house and hopefully win the Senate. And I do agree that Prez Trump needs to relax a little bit and get his mojo back on track - I understand how hateable Schiff is - but down let the little guys get you down!!!

"and he must hold the house and hopefully win the Senate"

Okay. If you say so.

Dear Republicans, I urge you not to buy into the Democratic strategy to divert your attention to the impeachment circus. It is merely there to throw us off of our game of winning the next election.

How do I know? I watched the Democratic debate and impeachment was barely mentioned. I will bet you most of the people watching the impeachment are Republicans - not democrats (except for the truly deranged). But 99% of the debate talk was about the domestic issues of jobs, healthcare, etc.

• Bill Clinton never talked about his impeachment unless he had to - and his approval rating went up, and he was not removed from office. So don't sweat it, we are fine.
  • In the last month the DNC has taken in under $10-million and they are also several million in debt, while Trump has brought in $150-million, to add to the $70-million+ his campaign had in cash already.
The liberal impeachment effort has undermined the trump agenda and weakened us as a nation

It's a diversion, but Trump doesn't win on taxes, hc, and education. However, those issues may not be the most important for most red state voters. Rather they may vote on a sense of being aggrieved in a society where increasingly the only people really benefitting from the economy require educations many people cannot achieve, either because of aptitude or ability to pay for it, and increasingly those jobs cannot be found in red states besides Idaho and possibly Utah (Ariz is more purple now and Colo has turned solid blue)

The dems need to finish this and make their statement about a president using his office for personal benefit.

I think The Left is Having a Heart Attack over the Fact that We are Zeroing in on The Skullduggery that was going on in The Ukraine with The US UKRAINE EMBASSY, $7 Billion in missing funds The State Department sent to them, George SOROS NGOs in Ukraine, Burisma, The Dirty Dossier, Obama Intelligence Operatives in The Ukraine Embassy, The Blankets not Bullets strategy of The Obama Administration in stopping Putin from taking The Ukraine and Crimea, and The Obama Administration trying to stop An ANTI-CORRUPTION GOVERNMENT from being elected and trying to shut down Corruption Investigations in to Corrupt Democrat US Politicians taking Bribes in The Ukraine.

It's a diversion, but Trump doesn't win on taxes, hc, and education. However, those issues may not be the most important for most red state voters. Rather they may vote on a sense of being aggrieved in a society where increasingly the only people really benefitting from the economy require educations many people cannot achieve, either because of aptitude or ability to pay for it, and increasingly those jobs cannot be found in red states besides Idaho and possibly Utah (Ariz is more purple now and Colo has turned solid blue)

The dems need to finish this and make their statement about a president using his office for personal benefit.
Yah, sell that to AMERICA when The President Donates his salary to Charity, and The Trump Organization has turned down ALL FOREIGN CONTRACTS since his election costing them $1 Billion Dollars in Revenue making President Trump the First American President to lose NET WORTH simply because he was elected to office.

Forum List

Back