Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime: Civil War

Will Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime trigger a Civil War?

• Total voters
Trump did not want Mueller discovering just how much Putin rigged our election for him. That's why he kept trying to get Mueller fired. That's why he kept obstructing the investigation.

Simple. As. That.

Volume 1 of the report goes into great detail about just how much the Russians rigged our election.

Volume 2 of the report goes into great detail of just how hard Trump tried to keep that interference under wraps.

Which is precisely why Trump and the pseudocons' propagandists are working hard to keep the Rube Herd from reading it for themselves.

Oh come on if Mueller would have said yes there was collision you would have believed him 100%. Mueller was your hero until he found NO COLLISION now he’s a enemy to the Left. Biggest hypocrites on Earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

I voted "no" because it wouldn't get past the Senate. Now, if the Senate allowed Trump to be removed then I think we would see some violent reactions. It would be tantamount to a coup.

Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

I voted "no" because it wouldn't get past the Senate. Now, if the Senate allowed Trump to be removed then I think we would see some violent reactions. It would be tantamount to a coup.

IMG_2419.jpg

Do it Dems.

If the senate 'allows' Trump to be removed that that means that the republicans are largely on board as well. That also means, by extension, that the massive majority of the nation is on board as well.

There really is no way that the legal removal of the president can set off large scale violence within our current system. That is precisely the point of setting such a high bar to oust a president - it takes to many agreeing to spark that type of violence.

Do it Dems.

If the senate 'allows' Trump to be removed that that means that the republicans are largely on board as well. That also means, by extension, that the massive majority of the nation is on board as well.

There really is no way that the legal removal of the president can set off large scale violence within our current system. That is precisely the point of setting such a high bar to oust a president - it takes to many agreeing to spark that type of violence.

I guess I'm thinking of an unlikely scenario wherein a corrupt Senate removes Trump without cause. Right now, there is no cause. If Trump were nevertheless removed, I believe there would be a violent response.

I think the chance of Trump being removed is next to zero. Any Republican senator that would support such a move would likely lose their next election.

Do it Dems.

What a bunch of bullshit. You really think a bunch of fat asses are going to rise up of their couches and ......what take arms against the government? Not happening

Do it Dems.

You’ve been watching to much television bud

Do it Dems.

What a bunch of bullshit. You really think a bunch of fat asses are going to rise up of their couches and ......what take arms against the government? Not happening

Not all of us are lazy that’s the Southern Democrat. We’re lock, loaded and prepared.

Do it Dems.

You’ve been watching to much television bud

Says the naïve bitch

Forum List

Back