Impeaching Obama for pure ignorance

No one's ever been impeached for a blow job.

Yea...right

Indeed. The charges were "perjury" and "obstruction of justice", not "blow job".

You've been lied to for years. And you weren't bright enough to see it.

they can call the charges dixie and whistle it....

they spent 70 million of our dollars to find a blue dress, then asked about it at a deposition, intentionally, because no man tells the truth about that when his wife is there.

it was bogus... .which is why he was acquitted at the impeachment phase.

Yea...right

Indeed. The charges were "perjury" and "obstruction of justice", not "blow job".

they spent 70 million of our dollars to find a blue dress, then asked about it at a deposition, intentionally, because no man tells the truth about that when his wife is there.

Perjury is perjury. I don't think the definition changes depending on who's in the room, does it?

Perjury is perjury. I don't think the definition changes depending on who's in the room, does it?

The charges fell well short of "high crimes and misdemeanors"

It didn't stop the Republicans from abusing their power

Okay, so you're willing to overlook the crimes of Democrats.

Read your Constitution on impeachable offenses

Republicans abused their power and paid a price for it

"lets change the Constitution so that if it turns out a president is exceptionially ignorant and that ignorance is doing extreme harm to the country such ignorance shall be grounds for impeachment, and then impeach him and remove him.

Not a bad idea! Bush jnr woulda been out of office on day one!

Read your Constitution on impeachable offenses.
You don't consider lying under oath to be a high crime or misdemeanor?

Only if it's a Democrat, huh?
Republicans abused their power and paid a price for it
And you want to GETBUSHROVECHENEY in retaliation.

Obama recently said that businesses were able to fire people by using ATM machines and airport kiosks to replace workers. That, he implied, accounts for much of our unemployment.

So, the president of the United States, during the great liberal recession, believes that machines hurts employment. Perhaps, even, he wants to go back to the stone age when there were no machines. I wonder if he would allow the wheel?

The only solution for such shere ignorance is impeachment. On what grounds can anyone disagree, especially during a worsening recession, I ask.

Want's ignorant is believing what Rush sLimebaugh says.

Obama recently said that businesses were able to fire people by using ATM machines and airport kiosks to replace workers. That, he implied, accounts for much of our unemployment.

So, the president of the United States, during the great liberal recession, believes that machines hurts employment. Perhaps, even, he wants to go back to the stone age when there were no machines. I wonder if he would allow the wheel?

The only solution for such shere ignorance is impeachment. On what grounds can anyone disagree, especially during a worsening recession, I ask.

Want's ignorant is believing what Rush sLimebaugh says.

of course if true you would say why it is ignorant to believe Rush and Thomas Jefferson who both subscribe to the Republican philosophy of freedom and liberty from government. Don't mean to confuse you.

Forum List

Back