Impeaching Obama for pure ignorance

Brutus

Feb 17, 2011
Obama recently said that businesses were able to fire people by using ATM machines and airport kiosks to replace workers. That, he implied, accounts for much of our unemployment.

So, the president of the United States, during the great liberal recession, believes that machines hurts employment. Perhaps, even, he wants to go back to the stone age when there were no machines. I wonder if he would allow the wheel?

The only solution for such shere ignorance is impeachment. On what grounds can anyone disagree, especially during a worsening recession, I ask.

Last edited:
Because it's not illegal. Duh.

but the legal aspect was not my point, obviously. Since you like to be literal I might have said if only for your benefit, "lets change the Constitution so that if it turns out a president is exceptionially ignorant and that ignorance is doing extreme harm to the country such ignorance shall be grounds for impeachment, and then impeach him and remove him.

Last edited:
Because it's not illegal. Duh.

but the legal aspect was not my point, obviously. Since you like to be literal I might have said if only for your benefit, "lets change the Constitution so that if it turns out a president is exceptionially ignorant and that ignorance is doing extreme harm to the country such ignorance shall be grounds for impeachment, and then impeach him and remove him.
Yeah. Not gonna happen.

It's easy for machines to replace right wingers because they don't believe in education and so they don't have much to offer the country. That's probably most of the reason why they have no suggestions or strategies except "cut taxes". They haven't been told what else to say.

Obama recently said that businesses were able to fire people by using ATM machines and airport kiosks to replace workers. That, he implied, accounts for much of our unemployment.

So, the president of the United States, during the great liberal recession, believes that machines hurts employment. Perhaps, even, he wants to go back to the stone age when there were no machines. I wonder if he would allow the wheel?

The only solution for such shere ignorance is impeachment. On what grounds can anyone disagree, especially during a worsening recession, I ask.

Yeah I couldn't believe that stupid comment either.

Obama lives in a fantasy world.

WTF do you expect???

Sadly, you can't impeach somebody for being stupid. If you could, there would be nobody in Washington.

It's easy for machines to replace right wingers because they don't believe in education and so they don't have much to offer the country. That's probably most of the reason why they have no suggestions or strategies except "cut taxes". They haven't been told what else to say.

Dude.....we aren't ones talking about getting rid of technology to create jobs.

And cutting taxes isn't the only solution. It's just the only one lefties can make fun of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back