Impeaching a Judge.

The reprehensible right – seeking to remove from the bench judges for solely subjective, partisan reasons.

Just because a judge rules in a manner conservatives don’t like doesn’t warrant his ‘impeachment.’

The reprehensible right – seeking to remove from the bench judges for solely subjective, partisan reasons.

Just because a judge rules in a manner conservatives don’t like doesn’t warrant his ‘impeachment.’

Mm, your opinion doesn’t matter. It’s legal so they can do as they see fit. Don’t know that it helps them though. But it would be nice if we went after some SCOTUS though. Remind these judges that they aren’t Kings.

It’s state judges, but maybe the idea will catch on in the US suprem court?
Redirect Notice
GOP Lawmakers Seek to Impeach Judges Over Congressional Map
I don't see this purely political action going very far. They don't have a leg to stand on. Compact districts are the ideal constitutionally.

That typically doesn’t matter in American Politics. From reading he article having a “leg to stand on” doesn’t seem to matter. Even if they impeach the judges it doesn’t seem like it will stop the map from being used.

It’s state judges, but maybe the idea will catch on in the US suprem court? Redirect Notice
I don't see this purely political action going very far. They don't have a leg to stand on. Compact districts are the ideal constitutionally.
That typically doesn’t matter in American Politics. From reading he article having a “leg to stand on” doesn’t seem to matter. Even if they impeach the judges it doesn’t seem like it will stop the map from being used.
Don't forget that there are no grounds for impeachment, so the end result would just be more egg on the face of the GOP.

well this went a lot further than expected.

I knew the gop wouldn't accept the courts decision, but I thought they would bring people in to divide the state along county and geographical lines.

but it is fun to see the leftists hypocrites acting like this isn't something they have ever done.

It’s state judges, but maybe the idea will catch on in the US suprem court? Redirect Notice
Don't forget that there are no grounds for impeachment, so the end result would just be more egg on the face of the GOP.

You did not read the article did you. This is the problem with messagaboards and people who can see past their nose. They (republicans I assume) get to review and decied. Now, the reason for the impeachment is very questionable, but in the age of trump and an insanely corrupt government I just won’t be surprised if it happens. I expect this to be a Friday national news thing.

well this went a lot further than expected. I knew the gop wouldn't accept the court's decision, but I thought they would bring people in to divide the state along county and geographical lines, but it is fun to see the leftists hypocrites acting like this isn't something they have ever done.
Who's acting like this has never been done before? You're just trying to distract from the fact that it's the GOP that's doing it now. If there are other cases, let the injured parties sue. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the PA situation.

They are the ones who get to decied. Read the article.

well this went a lot further than expected. I knew the gop wouldn't accept the court's decision, but I thought they would bring people in to divide the state along county and geographical lines, but it is fun to see the leftists hypocrites acting like this isn't something they have ever done.
Who's acting like this has never been done before? You're just trying to distract from the fact that it's the GOP that's doing it now. If there are other cases, let the injured parties sue. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the PA situation.
you might want to read CC Jones post.

then look at the districts in Illinois

lossless-page1-400px-United_States_Congressional_Districts_in_Illinois_%28metro_highlight%29%2C_1993_%E2%80%93_2002.tif.png

when this came to light, the left was all cool with it, no big deal, it's racist to bring it up.

but now...

lossless-page1-400px-United_States_Congressional_Districts_in_Illinois_%28metro_highlight%29%2C_1993_%E2%80%93_2002.tif.png

when this came to light, the left was all cool with it, no big deal, it's racist to bring it up.

but now...
That's not PA. Let those in IL sue. Nice try at distraction, though.

Look gerrymandering is the tool the two parties use to RIG elections and enable government corruption. You people are not even discussing the issue yet.

but now...
That's not PA. Let those in IL sue. Nice try at distraction, though.
not a distraction, just an exercise in my favorite free hobby;

pointing out leftist hycrassy and double standards.

not a distraction, just an exercise in my favorite free hobby; pointing out leftist hycrassy and double standards.
`
More likely you are trying to derail the topic with your "tu quoque" fallacy.
`
no

leftist are vast liars and hypocrites

they cry when the right does it but them explain away when they do the same thing.

as per my comparison.

what the gop is doing is headline news, but them the dnc did it, it was racist to point it out b/c obama came out of Il.

Oh, yeah, sure. Let's impeach judges who will not permit political corruption. Gerrymandering has harmed our political process for decades. Funny, it's been the republicans who have held their snotty noses in the air as representing "morality" and "American values." Uh-huh.

Forum List

Back