Impeachable Offense: Obama Snooping Into IRS Tax Records Of Political Opponents

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is very alarming and not good for the President. This Administration is filled with corruption and I concur that investigations should proceed once the GOP has control after the elections. It is vital that our presidential administrations should not be corrupted with fraud and treason.

Impeachable Offense: Govt Will Investigate Obama?s IRS Records Snooping | Floyd Reports

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...inistration-spied-koch-taxes/?test=latestnews

News has broken today that a federal agency will investigate another impeachable offense. The U.S. Treasury Department will launch an investigation into the Obama administration’s allegedly revealing his political opponents’ private tax information to the media.
In late August, an anonymous Obama official (now assumed to be Austan Goolsbee, one of the president’s economic advisors) revealed the tax structure of Koch Industries to the media, information its lawyer, Mark Holden, said must have been gleaned from confidential IRS forms. The possibly illegal disclosure was part of the administration’s coordinated press offensive against Koch Industries

More in link

Last edited:
This trumps even the Limbaugh, Hannity and Palin dolls that he sticks pins in.

Nothing is beyond the reach of this commie, pinko, would be dictator.

He now has the ISPs and the military in his pocket. The blood purge will be coming next.

~Mark

You don't accuse someone of such serious charges without some valid evidence to back your allegations.

Well, not in the U.S.A. I remember, that is.

Umm So someone in the Obama administration breaks a law and you impeach the president?
I wish corporations were that way. A worker caught at something and the CEO goes to jail.
Or parents for their childrens crimes?

Umm So someone in the Obama administration breaks a law and you impeach the president?
I wish corporations were that way. A worker caught at something and the CEO goes to jail.
Or parents for their childrens crimes?

That last one I happen to agree with.:lol:

cid000e01c93a98e63e6aa0.gif

Forum List

Back