Impeach Trump Now

Let the party that concocted a scheme to remove a legally elected president from office suffer the consequences at the ballot box. Any other result would be tacitly approving this attempted coup.

This thread is for the stupid Democrats who want to impeach Trump even though he's done nothing wrong.

Have at it, Dems.

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I don't want the congress to impeach trump. The senate won't convict so it's just a waste of time. I will say that if any president should be impeached and thrown out of office, it's trump.

As I've said all along, I want the people to impeach him with our votes. I want democracy and the people to throw him out of office.

There is an election next year, let democracy and the will of the people decide.

As an independent -
Which candidates for President have you voted for since 1978?

This thread is for the stupid Democrats who want to impeach Trump even though he's done nothing wrong.

Have at it, Dems.
Pointless.

Like this thread, the Senate is full of tRump's mindless meatpuppets.
Democrats don't believe their own propaganda. If they did, they would do what they thought was moral and impeach trump regardless.
You go right on thinking that.

Your opinion makes no difference to reality.

A little projecting perhaps? Who’s opinion means nothing? But then you site no reasons to impeach, and nothing gleaned from yesterday’s hearing. How embarrassing for you. That dumb motherfucker, was stuttering like Jimmy Stewart in a movie. He just couldn’t get it up. You can relate to that dim, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have at it, Dems.
Actually the thread is for ignorant Republicans who don't understand the impeachment process.

And blind partisan right wing hacks who refuse to accept the fact that Trump has committed numerous impeachable offenses.

Do tell, dim. No charges, no conviction, no crime. That’s the criminal justice system for you.

Have at it, Dems.
Actually the thread is for ignorant Republicans who don't understand the impeachment process.

And blind partisan right wing hacks who refuse to accept the fact that Trump has committed numerous impeachable offenses.
Do you think the Dems have unearthed any information that would allow them to impeach the President?

Other than not liking him and losing, no. The Republicans have probably found some leads on how all the fake information came about though.

Trump's profit driven presidency is grounds for impeachment:

Donald Trump sets foot in the UK (and makes money while he’s at it) | Global Witness

"Apart from the obvious fact that Trump is making money off of taxpayers, he is benefiting in a way unlike any other president before him.

"Especially as he’s retained his position as the ultimate beneficiary and functional owner of his business, despite commitments to distance himself from the Trump family business during his campaign and presidency.

"And the money he’s made hasn’t always originated from a clean source.

"Our investigation of money laundering at the Trump Ocean Club in Panama showed that Trump benefited from the laundering of drug money as he made a cut from all unit sales, while apparently turning a blind eye to the source of buyers’ funds and the background of some of the individual brokers.

"One owner of such units was Colombian fraudster David Murcia Guzmán, who was recently released from U.S. federal prison after serving a sentence of nine years for laundering millions of dollars' worth of illicit funds, including narcotics proceeds, through secret companies and real estate."

Have at it, Dems.
Pointless.

Democrats don't believe their own propaganda. If they did, they would do what they thought was moral and impeach trump regardless.

A little projecting perhaps? Who’s opinion means nothing? But then you site no reasons to impeach, and nothing gleaned from yesterday’s hearing. How embarrassing for you. That dumb motherfucker, was stuttering like Jimmy Stewart in a movie. He just couldn’t get it up. You can relate to that dim, huh?

Projecting what?

Some days I don't think you conservative types really understand what most of the things you say mean.

It's dumb how stubbornly you refuse to see the evidence directly in front of you.

It's comical to see these sniveling bed wetters suffering from paranoid delusional hallucinations kicking into empty air at what they perceive to be a dead horse, that just needs a few more kicks to spring back to life and make Trump give the keys to the WH to hitlery. They're literally a collective caricature of the homeless guy screaming at a stop sign about government reading his thoughts and stealing a dog that died 20 years ago.

These pathetic pieces of shit belong in asylums.

Have at it, Dems.
Pointless.

Projecting what?

Some days I don't think you conservative types really understand what most of the things you say mean.

Projecting guilt for committing the crime of false reports. Lying [emoji1781], and creating a fake dossier. But you douche bags don’t have any guilt, because your sociopaths and scumbag criminals. That’s the definition of liberal.

Actually no. That's not what he said at all.
Mr. Collins: At any time with the investigation was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
Robert Mueller: No.
Not for lack of trying.
Its cute how you keep trying to believe that Trump obstructed justice.
It's dumb how stubbornly you refuse to see the evidence directly in front of you.

He obstructed nothing obviously. That’s what came out of your investigation.

Actually no. That's not what he said at all.
Mr. Collins: At any time with the investigation was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
Robert Mueller: No.
Not for lack of trying.
Its cute how you keep trying to believe that Trump obstructed justice.

Question - do you agree with the olc that a sitting president can not be indicted?
Mueller - yes
Question- is that the reason that there was no indictment here?
Mueller - no
Question what was the reason?
Mueller - not having sufficient evidence.
Question - could a sealed indictment be held until after a presidency?
Mueller - yes
Question - did that happen here?
Mueller - no
Questions - why not
Mueller - not sufficient evidence

This is the simple stuff
It gets harder from here
You're going to get left way behind

You really should read the report.
Said the desert to the grain of sand.
Still waiting for you - or anyone, really - to quote the factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent from the report.

It's dumb how stubbornly you refuse to see the absence of necessary evidence directly in front of you.

Forum List

Back