Impeach Trump Now

This thread is for the stupid Democrats who want to impeach Trump even though he's done nothing wrong.

Have at it, Dems.
Actually the thread is for ignorant Republicans who don't understand the impeachment process.

And blind partisan right wing hacks who refuse to accept the fact that Trump has committed numerous impeachable offenses.

This thread is for the stupid Democrats who want to impeach Trump even though he's done nothing wrong.

Have at it, Dems.
Actually the thread is for ignorant Republicans who don't understand the impeachment process.

And blind partisan right wing hacks who refuse to accept the fact that Trump has committed numerous impeachable offenses.
Do you think the Dems have unearthed any information that would allow them to impeach the President?

The Dems will not impeach because it would hurt them in next year's elections by creating an either/or choice for voters. Instead, they will continue their hearings in order to gain air time and undermine Trump's credibility.

Do you think the Dems have unearthed any information that would allow them to impeach the President?
The Democrats can impeach Trump because they don't like his haircut -- the ONLY thing that stops them from doing do is the political losses they will suffer in the next election.
This is the ONLY reason they haven't impeached him over "obstruction" - they know it is a political loser for them.

The Democrats can impeach Trump because they don't like his haircut -- the ONLY thing that stops them from doing do is the political losses they will suffer in the next election.
This is the ONLY reason they haven't impeached him over "obstruction" - they know it is a political loser for them.
If the Democrats believed their own propaganda like trump has committed numerous impeachable offenses, they would be well into impeachment already.

I seem to be hearing that the reason for this was to show the American public all the good reasons there are to impeach the Pres.
Was there some other reason for it? If they think the American voter is going to remember this foggy tripe sixteen months from now, they have to be kidding.

I seem to be hearing that the reason for this was to show the American public all the good reasons there are to impeach the Pres.
And, instead, fully demonstrated there are no such reasons.
Was there some other reason for it?
Yes -- butt-hurt liberals, enraged over Hillary's loss to the point of insanity, wanted to take Trump down.
They failed.
When you play the Game of Thrones you win, or die.

Have at it, Dems.
Pointless.

Like this thread, the Senate is full of tRump's mindless meatpuppets.
Democrats don't believe their own propaganda. If they did, they would do what they thought was moral and impeach trump regardless.
You go right on thinking that.

Your opinion makes no difference to reality.

Here's the reality

From Mueller

No conclusion
No obstruction
Nothing was impeded
Actually no. That's not what he said at all.

And the results are in.

There was no obstruction.
There was no collusion.
There was no Russian interference in the election.

Have at it, Dems.

I've been a registered Independent since I first registered to vote in 1978.

I don't want the congress to impeach trump. The senate won't convict so it's just a waste of time. I will say that if any president should be impeached and thrown out of office, it's trump.

As I've said all along, I want the people to impeach him with our votes. I want democracy and the people to throw him out of office.

There is an election next year, let democracy and the will of the people decide.

Forum List

Back