Davey T

Jun 17, 2015
The Republicans should hold impeachment hearings now, before the election. And I am a conservative. Here we go.

We are in a political civil war. The Republicans believe that there was a Deep State coup attempting to remove Trump from office. Democrats believe Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election. Where do the facts point? I think, at this time, it is obvious that the facts are supporting the Republicans.

There is certainly evidence of extreme bias in not finding evidence of crime in the Clinton email investigation when any normal person would be put in jail for much less. On the other hand, after a year and a half of investigations by the FBI, the special counsel, the Senate and the Congress, no collusion has been found. Yet, the Democrats still are vying for impeachment if they win the election. So give it to them.

Start impeachment hearings. Now. Republicans state that they see no reason for impeachment. But they will keep an open mind. Try to convince them.

Then, sit back and watch the show.

I was about to say something unkind... then I chose to read past the title.

Call the Democrats bluff. It'll show just how full of crap their "Impeach Trump" rhetoric really is.

Very clever, aren't you?

Last edited:
Impeach? OK, fine. So...

What is the charge?

I mean, at-law, not some soft-and-fuzzy "I want" moment, but... at-law... likely to pass the House, and likely to result in a conviction in the Senate?

What is the charge?

Republicans are going to try and impeach Rosenstein for nothing to give trump cover to fire Mueller.

The Republicans should hold impeachment hearings now, before the election. And I am a conservative. Here we go.

We are in a political civil war. The Republicans believe that there was a Deep State coup attempting to remove Trump from office. Democrats believe Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election. Where do the facts point? I think, at this time, it is obvious that the facts are supporting the Republicans.

There is certainly evidence of extreme bias in not finding evidence of crime in the Clinton email investigation when any normal person would be put in jail for much less. On the other hand, after a year and a half of investigations by the FBI, the special counsel, the Senate and the Congress, no collusion has been found. Yet, the Democrats still are vying for impeachment if they win the election. So give it to them.

Start impeachment hearings. Now. Republicans state that they see no reason for impeachment. But they will keep an open mind. Try to convince them.

Facts are supporting the Republicans?????????????????????? A day after 12 Russian operatives are indicted for crimes against the United States with a TIMELINE showing that the espionage began the day after Trump made his video plea to the Russians....and you say the "facts support Republicans"?!?! That's hilarious!

Where exactly do you live in Russia?

Facts are supporting the Republicans?????????????????????? A day after 12 Russian operatives are indicted for crimes against the United States with a TIMELINE showing that the espionage began the day after Trump made his video plea to the Russians....and you say the "facts support Republicans"?!?! That's hilarious!

Did you not get the memo ? All Trump voters LOVE Russia and Putin.

LMFAO!

Republicans are going to try and impeach Rosenstein for nothing to give trump cover to fire Mueller.

LOL, you don't pay attention much, do you. If your take is that good ole Rosy will be impeached for nothing, then you don't even deserve to be in the conversation, lol!

Ohhhhh, now you are interested in timelines, lol.

Here is the thing---------> NOBODY, including Herr Mewler, is accusing Trump of collusion. Got that?

On the other hand, ALL OF US, including the Republicans on Capitol Hill, are accusing the Democrats, the DOJ, the FBI, and the Obama administration of illegality.

Trump has given Herr Mewler 2 million documents from the campaign, AND HErr Mewler had them all wire tapped from at least July on. Guess what? CRICKETS!

We have more on your side, than those BRILLIANT spycrafty clowns from the FBI, CIA, etc, have on Trump, and unlike you, America knows it...…...and it is reflected in how your midterm prospects are sinking like the Titanic.

Here is the thing---------> NOBODY, including Herr Mewler, is accusing Trump of collusion. Got that?

On the other hand, ALL OF US, including the Republicans on Capitol Hill, are accusing the Democrats, the DOJ, the FBI, and the Obama administration of illegality.

Trump has given Herr Mewler 2 million documents from the campaign, AND HErr Mewler had them all wire tapped from at least July on. Guess what? CRICKETS!

We have more on your side, than those BRILLIANT spycrafty clowns from the FBI, CIA, etc, have on Trump, and unlike you, America knows it...…...and it is reflected in how your midterm prospects are sinking like the Titanic.

Absolutely right......collusion hasn't been proven......yet. However.....pretty hard to explain the timeline involved. Especially when Trump continually calls this a "witch hunt" (and STILL agrees to meet with Putin withOUT a nonpartisan there keeping records).

Your deflection is laughable.......but, expected for someone who puts your cult over the country.

Absolutely right......collusion hasn't been proven......yet. However.....pretty hard to explain the timeline involved. Especially when Trump continually calls this a "witch hunt" (and STILL agrees to meet with Putin withOUT a nonpartisan there keeping records).

Your deflection is laughable.......but, expected for someone who puts your cult over the country.

It is you who deflect! You aren't paying attention. And let me ask---------> why would Trump cancel? Has anyone been convicted of anything? Has anyone admitted anything?

You DO know why this happened, don't you?

Let me help you---------> Go back to the Strozk interrogation a few days ago. Got it? Now, go to the Louie Ghomert out burst. Got it?

Now, YOU have been paying attention to what he said about Strozk and how he treated his wife, haven't you-) What you SHOULD be paying attention to is what he said about 4 sentences BEFORE that-) Look it up; and you know what...………..nobody has said it is NOT true, and in fact, other sources are saying it is.

And you know why the Democrats on the committee can NOT say it is untrue? Because the whole ordeal was under the lights, and they want it to all GO AWAY! Why don't you ask your congress critter if it is true or not, lol. And since I am already at least 95% sure it is true, why don't you tell these nice folks what that means-)

What? What? You mean, you have no idea what I am talking about? Like I said, you have no business in this conversation, lol.

Impeach? OK, fine. So...

What is the charge?

I mean, at-law, not some soft-and-fuzzy "I want" moment, but... at-law... likely to pass the House, and likely to result in a conviction in the Senate?

What is the charge?
You have not read the post. I was trolling with the title.

Forum List

Back