Impeach This!

no thanks clown, idiot, liar lover.
dude - I offered you a safe space. That by no means implies I want you for a lover.

You should find a nice boy closer to your own age.
no thanks clown, idiot, liar lover.
dude - I offered you a safe space. That by no means implies I want you for a lover.

You should find a nice boy closer to your own age.

I don’t give a rats ass about an idiot clown’s safe space.

all I ask for is a transcript where Obama said the video killed Ambassador Stevens.

you can do nothing but be an idiot clown dancing for liars.

Do you doubt that is what Obama and Clinton said?

I don’t doubt it. I know those who claim that Obama said that a video killed Ambassador Stevens are liars. Neither Obama nor any in his Administration said a video killed anybody.

Oh just shut up already. Obama claimed a fucking video pissed off terrorists and then they attacked our embassy. That is endemic of Obama's foreign policy which was to apologize and bend over for Muslim terrorists.

Obama claimed a fucking video pissed off terrorists and then they attacked our embassy. That is endemic of Obama's foreign policy which was to apologize and bend over for Muslim terrorists.

You are an idiot. The rightwingnut bullshit talking point was that Obama refused to call the attackers in Benghazi terrorists. ( ie: Romney’s debate claim that Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror.")

But Obama actually did that immediately following the attack.

Now you jump in here telling us that Obama said terrorists attacked the embassy even though it was not an embassy.

So if it was pissed off terrorists it was not the video that killed Amb Stevens it was terrorists committing an act of terror just like Obama said.

What kind of rightwing fanatic are you? You cannot keep your rightwing lies straight.

Last edited:
Obama claimed a fucking video pissed off terrorists and then they attacked our embassy. That is endemic of Obama's foreign policy which was to apologize and bend over for Muslim terrorists.

You are an idiot. The rightwingnut bullshit talking point was that Obama refused to call the attackers in Benghazi terrorists. ( ie: Romney’s debate claim that Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror.")

But Obama actually did that immediately following the attack.

Now you jump in here telling us that Obama said terrorists attacked the embassy even though it was not an embassy.

So if it was pissed off terrorists it was not the video that killed Amb Stevens it was terrorists committing an act of terror just like Obama said.

What kind of rightwing fanatic are you? You cannot keep your rightwing lies straight.
Obama cocksucker^^

We (CIA) provided that initial assessment to executive branch officials and members of Congress,

Oh just shut up already. Obama claimed a fucking video pissed off terrorists and then they attacked our embassy. That is endemic of Obama's foreign policy which was to apologize and bend over for Muslim terrorists.

Here is what a CIA spokesperson said about their assessments.
  • September 28 -- Statement by Shawn Turner, spokesman for Director of National Intelligence James Clapper

"In the immediate aftermath, there was information that led us to assess that the attack began spontaneously following protests earlier that day at our embassy in Cairo. We provided that initial assessment to executive branch officials and members of Congress, who used that information to discuss the attack publicly and provide updates as they became available. Throughout our investigation, we continued to emphasize that information gathered was preliminary and evolving. As we learned more about the attack, we revised our initial assessment to reflect new information indicating that it was a deliberate and organized terrorist attack carried out by extremists."
So how is the Administration...

“bending over and apologizing for Muslim terrorists”

.. when expressing an assessment that came from the CIA?

Forum List

Back