Impeach the president NOW!!!

How dare they have opposing views in a democracy!
How dare they expect not to be challenge for their views.....this ain't their safe zoned university and twitter world...they are in the big game now...
And yet again, the president punches down. Should they be criticized? Sure! Must Trump do it so despicably?

The scorpion and the fog comes immediately to mind. Trump is a racist, pure and simple.

Not every Trump supporter is racist and those folks gotta step up sometime. Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but all the racists are Trump supporters.

Keep telling yourself that moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then accept this simple challenge: defend Trump's racism and convince us it's leadership.
What racism....because you low life, low IQ ABNORMALS have NOTHING ELSE to hang on him....fucking RACISM....THE LEFT AND BLACK THUGS ONLY ANSWER to Trump.....YOU ASSWIPE have WHITEAPHOBIA....scared shit that your minority ploy has fallen apart with most voters.....but continue, at least we can make fun 9f you and not real handicapped people....mental retardation at its finest...ROTFLMFAO!

How dare they expect not to be challenge for their views.....this ain't their safe zoned university and twitter world...they are in the big game now...
And yet again, the president punches down. Should they be criticized? Sure! Must Trump do it so despicably?

The scorpion and the fog comes immediately to mind. Trump is a racist, pure and simple.

Not every Trump supporter is racist and those folks gotta step up sometime. Not every Trump supporter is a racist, but all the racists are Trump supporters.
Trump doesn't punch down or up he punches back....and its welcomed....
and it should be expected....you punch you get punched...
Ah! This is what you see as 'leadership'.

Elect a clown and ya get a circus.

If this ism'leadership', I suppose the racism is okie dokie.

The only racist are the liberals.

Kind of like death threats to an 8 year old girl for spoofing Occasionally Cognizant.....you left wing scum deserve to be beaten to death....just for a reminder who you fucking ABNORMALS are and what you stand for!
Awww! You're sweet! Good little Bundtist!
Thou sanctimonious dismal-dreaming botch
If you were as eloquent as you are racist, you would have really made a coherent retort.

Then accept this simple challenge: defend Trump's racism and convince us it's leadership.

First prove he is a racist. You might want to get use to him because come 2020 he will have 4 more years.

What racism....because you low life, low IQ ABNORMALS have NOTHING ELSE to hang on him....fucking RACISM....THE LEFT AND BLACK THUGS ONLY ANSWER to Trump.....YOU ASSWIPE have WHITEAPHOBIA....scared shit that your minority ploy has fallen apart with most voters.....but continue, at least we can make fun 9f you and not real handicapped people....mental retardation at its finest...ROTFLMFAO!
Most voters? In 2016, most voters did not vote for the huckster buffoon.

Kind of like death threats to an 8 year old girl for spoofing Occasionally Cognizant.....you left wing scum deserve to be beaten to death....just for a reminder who you fucking ABNORMALS are and what you stand for!
If you were as eloquent as you are racist, you would have really made a coherent retort.
ROTFLMFAO A THUG RACIST AND WHITEPHOBIA ADVOCATE CALLING ME RACIST....OH, THE IRONY....ABNORMALS are such fun to watch saying nothing worthwhile!

If you weren’t so ignorant maybe someone would believe you had half a brain. Keep crying.

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Sued for housing discrimination and losing!

"They're rapists, they're drug dealers, they're murderers

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

Yet your definition of racism let's the huckster buffoon off Scot free

Well that is the SECOND TIME you used those exact words....you are a RACIST and WHITEAPHOBIC piece of shit....you scum hate Jews, we saw that with the Surrender Monkey and lie like mother fuckets as GRUBER proved when he called Americans stupid....you low IQ scum keep trying and keep walking on your dicks!

Thou qualling plume-plucked serpents-egg!

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

Wow that’s convincing. I can copy and paste bullshit too. Typical libtard, believes everything he reads and hears.

BUT HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE and without NYC and LA he would have won the popular vote....and HE NEVER RAN FOR ANYTHING BEFORE.....THE FELONIOUS SCUMBAG HILDEBEAST should have been indicted on over 100 FELONIES....even Comey spelled them out....

Well that is the SECOND TIME you used those exact words....you are a RACIST and WHITEAPHOBIC piece of shit....you scum hate Jews, we saw that with the Surrender Monkey and lie like mother fuckets as GRUBER proved when he called Americans stupid....you low IQ scum keep trying and keep walking on your dicks!

Thou qualling plume-plucked serpents-egg!
Did you get it all out, or do you want to burn a cross as a final catharsis?

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

Wow that’s convincing. I can copy and paste bullshit too. Typical libtard, believes everything he reads and hears.

I just came up with those from the top of my head.

Poor Trumpian, has to rely on his echo chamber for confirmation, but never for information.

BUT HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE and without NYC and LA he would have won the popular vote....and HE NEVER RAN FOR ANYTHING BEFORE.....THE FELONIOUS SCUMBAG HILDEBEAST should have been indicted on over 100 FELONIES....even Comey spelled them out....

No popular vote victory, no mandate.

People are tired of the circus. He has to go.

If they support Trump, they support racism. That's pretty much racism.

LOOK everyone...Inquisition Games!

It's the final stop in their Fundamentalism.

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

Poor Trumpian, has to rely on his echo chamber for confirmation, but never for information.

You cannot debate at all. I've challenged you before and you fall back on talking points. When challenged, you retreat.

You're not up to the task

Sure.

Birtherism

Central Park Five

Low IQ individuals

Shithole countries

Very fine people

You cannot debate at all. I've challenged you before and you fall back on talking points. When challenged, you retreat.

You're not up to the task
Convince me that Trump is not a racist.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back