Impeach obama!

I voted for Obama in 2007. Now I would vote to impeach him for his repeated contempt for the Constitution.

in 2007, what gave you the idea he would honor the Constitution ? Hussein told the citizens of this once great country he was going to "fundamentally change America", so why the fuck did you vote for a know commie.., that is exactly what a community organizer is :up:
Obama is not a communist. He is a puppet of the emerging plutocracy. If you don't understand the difference, say so. I'll be glad to explain it to you.

I voted for Obama in 2007. Now I would vote to impeach him for his repeated contempt for the Constitution.

What charges?
There are many. He seems to think because he was a Constitutional scholar he has some special dispensation. If he goes ahead with this Syria threat it will be the biggest. But even if he doesn't there are sufficient examples of his arrogant contempt for Constitutional Law to impeach him. The following is just one recent example:

(Excerpt)

President Obama has shown increasing contempt for the constitutional limits on his power, and the courts are finally awakening to the news. A unanimous panel of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Friday that the President’s non-recess recess appointments are illegal and an abuse of executive power.

On January 4, 2012, Mr. Obama bypassed the Senate’s advice and consent power by naming three new members of the National Labor Relations Board and appointing Richard Cordray to run the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Other Presidents have made recess appointments and we’ve supported that executive authority.

But here’s the Obama kicker: He consciously made those “recess” appointments when the Senate wasn’t in recess but was conducting pro-forma sessions precisely so Mr. Obama couldn’t make a recess appointment. No President to our knowledge had ever tried that one, no doubt because it means the executive can decide on his own when a co-equal branch of government is in session.

Read more at Court Finally Awakens to Obama's Increasing Contempt for Constitution - Minutemen News

(close)

I tip my hat to you, you are one the few who admit they made a mistake and voted for that Buffoon .....View attachment 27493

[MENTION=34497]Nova78[/MENTION]

I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, I not only support impeachment, but for him to be tried for treason for aiding and abetting Al Qaeda and then being put to death in accordance with US Code for Treason.

What charges?
There are many. He seems to think because he was a Constitutional scholar he has some special dispensation. If he goes ahead with this Syria threat it will be the biggest. But even if he doesn't there are sufficient examples of his arrogant contempt for Constitutional Law to impeach him. The following is just one recent example:

(Excerpt)

President Obama has shown increasing contempt for the constitutional limits on his power, and the courts are finally awakening to the news. A unanimous panel of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Friday that the President’s non-recess recess appointments are illegal and an abuse of executive power.

On January 4, 2012, Mr. Obama bypassed the Senate’s advice and consent power by naming three new members of the National Labor Relations Board and appointing Richard Cordray to run the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Other Presidents have made recess appointments and we’ve supported that executive authority.

But here’s the Obama kicker: He consciously made those “recess” appointments when the Senate wasn’t in recess but was conducting pro-forma sessions precisely so Mr. Obama couldn’t make a recess appointment. No President to our knowledge had ever tried that one, no doubt because it means the executive can decide on his own when a co-equal branch of government is in session.

Read more at Court Finally Awakens to Obama's Increasing Contempt for Constitution - Minutemen News

(close)

Those aren’t ‘charges,’ a president can’t be ‘impeached’ because his partisan opposition disagrees with how his Administration interprets the Constitution with regard to the Executive branch. If the House should contrive ‘articles of impeachment’ based on such ‘charges,’ the president will not be convicted by the Senate.

Federal courts decide whether or not the Executive’s actions are Constitutional, and if not the court will enjoin the president from acting in an un-Constitutional manner ongoing.

If, however, a president continues to pursue policies found to be un-Constitutional by a court, in defiance of the court, impeachment could be predicated on a president being held in contempt of that Federal court.

I disagree!

As long as he and his syncophants are in office, the bigger the chances of a major change in Congress - giving the GOP control of both houses!

It will also put a huge dent in Billary's chances for 2016!!! :eusa_whistle:

I disagree!

As long as he and his syncophants are in office, the bigger the chances of a major change in Congress - giving the GOP control of both houses!

It will also put a huge dent in Billary's chances for 2016!!! :eusa_whistle:

You seem to be aware that impeachment is not a possibility. Your spin mechanism reacted appropriately. Well done.

The House of Reps have enough Republicans to vote Obama-impeachment tomorrow, well if they worked on Mondays. The charges can be anything they want, Johnson was charged with yelling at the Congress, in a loud voice. Anything the House decides can be labeled a high crime, as there is no definition of high crime in America.
Republicans use the impeachment thing as part of their political campaigns. The president if he were impeached and found guilty would only be removed from office. Had a real crime been committed he could then be tried in a regular court for that crime.

Voting for an impeachment would be the stupidist thing the GOP ever did!!!

Only good news is that Boner says he'll not seek another term as Speaker after the 2014 elections.

Getting an election year wrong isn't a typo.
Obama was elected in 2007. He was inaugurated in 2008. Those are two different things.

Obama was elected in 2008. He was inaugurated in 2009. Those are two different things.
I stand corrected. Thanks to all who corrected me and apologies for my error. But the point remains, I voted for his first term and now I would vote to impeach him.

What charges?

(Excerpt)

(close)

Those aren’t ‘charges,’ a president can’t be ‘impeached’ because his partisan opposition disagrees with how his Administration interprets the Constitution with regard to the Executive branch. If the House should contrive ‘articles of impeachment’ based on such ‘charges,’ the president will not be convicted by the Senate.

Federal courts decide whether or not the Executive’s actions are Constitutional, and if not the court will enjoin the president from acting in an un-Constitutional manner ongoing.

If, however, a president continues to pursue policies found to be un-Constitutional by a court, in defiance of the court, impeachment could be predicated on a president being held in contempt of that Federal court.
I would be content with impeachment, if just to put him in his place. But I believe the Congress could impeach him if they so choose. Whether he's convicted is another thing.

Forum List

Back