Impeach obama

If he had that 'R' by his name,i'm pretty sure the Left/Democrats would be pushing hard for this. But he has that 'D' by his name so the usual suspects will stay pretty quiet on this one. The Republicans will not demand Impeachment. He handled it wrong but it's just not an Impeachable Offense.

There is no "THE LEFT" folks.

Posing the issues as though there was a single entity called "THE LEFT" leads one to conclusions that make no sense.

Of course the narrative most of you have bought into is that Obama is a leftie.

So naturally some of you are surprised to discover what some of us have been telling you all along.

Obama is no more a lefty that Bush II was. Most of the left leaning people in this nation are fully aware that Obama is nothning more than the GOOD COP in the good cop/bad cop game/

There are NO lefties in power.

Well...maybe Bernie from Vermont, but he's IT, and let's face it, he has NO power.

Of course the narrative most of you have bought into is that Obama is a leftie.

So who put obama in the white house?

Hard to keep count. So now Cons are embracing Nader, Farrakhan and Kucinich.

Yikes. I hope Darrell Issa is listening.

"Embracing" is a word that metrosexuals seem to use a lot when their political panties are in a bunch. The problem, fuzzface, is that the left is abandoning their messiah and I guess he is cutting his spring break a little short. God forbid he should miss the Mayan ruins, but the only thing that would bring the fool back is the fear that he is losing his base.

Well you're right about one thing, Liberals aren't a very consistent bunch. That's mainly because there is constant checking done on things Liberals do within the Liberal community. Sort of like the Demmings Cycle..

Plan - Formulate a plan.
Do - Implement the plan.
Check - Check to see if there are any flaws in the plan.
Act - Act on the flaws.

Liberals aren't a lockstep bunch like conservatives..who never admit fault or failure. And will keep doing stupid things over and over again.

TeaTards talk the talk....

What is taking you so long?

Where is the impeachment?

Do us a favor pull your head out of obamas ass long enough to realize Ralph Nader and Dennis Kucinich are not tea party members.

Impossible bro. His head is shoved so deep, and so far up the madman Obama's anus, that rw can taste Obama's lunch right about now. :lol: ~BH

Do us a favor pull your head out of obamas ass long enough to realize Ralph Nader and Dennis Kucinich are not tea party members.

Doesn't matter

Where's the impeachment?

All talk no action....come on TeaTards
Step up to the bar

It's coming for your fraud hero Obama, no worries. All good things come to those who wait right? I mean, kind of like waiting for your welfare check every week while you post here 24/7? I dunno how you can afford anything unless your selling dope from your computer desk. Yeah, sucking off the rest of us. Yeah, that's why it takes me a few days to respond to your drivel. Some of us have to make a living in order to support our families. So quit sneaking back into our threads in the wee hours of the night to give your cowardly response. :razz:

Your Fucking warmonger Obama! Huh! You dumb shits you. Face it you tool, you supported another puppet of the international banks and war profiteers. LMAO! YES WE CAN! :clap2: Man you're stupid rw. I once actually respected you and thought to myself well yeah, this guy may be misled and have warped political beliefs, but maybe when it's right in front of his fucking face he will finally get it? = nOPE. You're another sheople minded idiot who only see's (R's) & (D's) like the average Hannity and Colmes fan. You let me down bro. No, you really let me down. :doubt: ~BH

If there ever was a War for Oil,this Libyan War is it. There are no credible justifications for their bombings. This is a Libyan Civil War. We have no business killing any Libyans. That's the truth.

Kucinich isn't a liberal?

No, he is.

Obama's not a liberal.

Well they are both "Liberals". Obama's a center left liberal..like Clinton. Kucinich is a far left liberal like Nader.

It's not the "left-right" axis i'm really talking about, it's the authoritarian-libertarian axis.

Obama, Clinton, and nearly all American politicians are authoritarians. Kucinich is not. Similar to Ron Paul on the other side.

What is or is not "liberal" is a matter of debate, so I'm not going to worry about that. The major difference is that Obama is a politician, and Kucinich is an ideologue.

Nadar and Kucinich supporters are not his "base."

Kucinich is an ideologue. He's no more part of the Democratic base than Ron Paul is the Republican base.

Pretty much the truth A-15. However bro, Instead of an "ideologue", or both of them as ideologues, I would label them both as one, a true Constitutional Liberal, and second, a true Constitutional Conservative. All one has to do is follow their careers and voting records. They both have repeatedly defended the Constitution. It is what it is. ~BH

No, he is.

Obama's not a liberal.

Well they are both "Liberals". Obama's a center left liberal..like Clinton. Kucinich is a far left liberal like Nader.

Exactly buddy. But Clinton and Obama are not center left, they are center puppets who are ruled by the same puppet masters that G.W.Bush was. Only, their domestic policies are much more in line for the sheople that they represent and who voted for them. That was the plan though. Foriegn policy? = Same masters pulling their strings. Any moron who doesn't see that truth has no business even debating it any longer. Just keep on watching American Idol. ~BH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back