Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

Do you think the GOP House should Impeach President Obama?

• Total voters
Impeach Obama, says Michael Burgess - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Impeaching President Barack Obama “needs to happen,” Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas) told a local tea party group, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported Tuesday.

Burgess spoke, the paper said, in response to an attendee’s suggestion that the GOP-controlled House use impeachment to stop Obama from “pushing his agenda.”

“It needs to happen, and I agree with you it would tie things up,” Burgess reportedly responded. “No question about that.”

When the Star-Telegram’s reporter asked Burgess about the comment, he said the House needs to do what it can to stop the president.

“We need to tie things up,” Burgess said. “The longer we allow the damage to continue unchecked, the worse things are going to be for us.”

So according to Burgess, we need to impeach President Obama in order to stop him from pushing his agenda. :eusa_think:
I thought there always needed to be some kind o' SEX, involved, before Republicans insisted on Impeachment?????

300.gif

depending on what we find out about fast and furious, I'll reserve judgement. If he had any part in fast and furious I'll go with Yes.

Now that everybody has had a good night sleep - what impeachable offense has the President committed.

waking up this morning. :lol:

Oh, you're just signing on and haven't heard.

Obama was impeached last night.

Say hello to our new President

joe-biden.jpg

And boy..... is he "Bat Shit Crazy !!!!"

Let me tell you something Warrior... you are not in the least bit funny!

Just the very thought of that is enough to give an old man a heart attack.

Immie

I think he should be impeached for so many different reasons, such as OBAMACARE which trashes the Constitution.. Deliberating ignoring the Appeals Court concerning drilling..etc

How exactly does "Obamacare" trash the Constitution?

Fill in your post with actual clauses.

Okay?

Because government does not have the suthority to create commerce and then force citizens to buy it, which Obamacare is in clear violation of.
Commerce Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think he should be impeached for so many different reasons, such as OBAMACARE which trashes the Constitution.. Deliberating ignoring the Appeals Court concerning drilling..etc

Okay?
you know this gig, sallow. the wingnuts have a fringe interpretation of the 10th amendment that basically declares the entire federal government unconstitutional. the only thing that scares me is this supreme court is almost as fringe as they are, and may someday actually uphold this interpretation.

Yeah..but that's not even what the 10th Amendment remotely says.

Okay?
you know this gig, sallow. the wingnuts have a fringe interpretation of the 10th amendment that basically declares the entire federal government unconstitutional. the only thing that scares me is this supreme court is almost as fringe as they are, and may someday actually uphold this interpretation.

That or you know for yourself that it is unconstitutional and cannot withstand a supreme court ruling so you are preparing your defense of that fact by doing what liberals do best and call their enemies "Fringe" or "radical". And dont forget, two of the justices on that bench where put in place by Obama, and one helped write the law "Sotomeyer" which could lead to her removal of the bench for the duration of the review. That also falls under being Obamas mess.

So what happens then? Biden becomes President. And they impeach him, too - right? Because he's a Democrat. So then what?

Impeach Obama, says Michael Burgess - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Burgess spoke, the paper said, in response to an attendee’s suggestion that the GOP-controlled House use impeachment to stop Obama from “pushing his agenda.”

“It needs to happen, and I agree with you it would tie things up,” Burgess reportedly responded. “No question about that.”

When the Star-Telegram’s reporter asked Burgess about the comment, he said the House needs to do what it can to stop the president.

“We need to tie things up,” Burgess said. “The longer we allow the damage to continue unchecked, the worse things are going to be for us.”

Seriously. Where the FUCK do you find these people??
threads merged~ del

I guess then it would be boehners turn, and yes, we would vote him out as well.

Why is the GOP such bad sports?? They hated Clinton's guts and tried to impeach him for a ridiculous reason. They took the election away from Gore, now they want to impeach Obama. What is their friggin' problem???

So you're going to take what one person said and lump a whole group in with that one person?

Of course not.

My fondest wish is to see him soundly thrashed at the ballot box.

"IF" the Union thugs and ACORN don't sabotage the process.....:eek:
Youy forgot to mention the evil "Liberal Media"! Also, scientists, intellectuals, environmentalists, working families, the poor, the elderly, the sick and disabled. That ought to complete the boogey man list for all you Conservatives. If you're going to cite reasons for victimhood, make it a complete list at least.

Okay?

Because government does not have the suthority to create commerce and then force citizens to buy it, which Obamacare is in clear violation of.
Commerce Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So under this interpretation of the clause the government can't:

-Force professions like Doctors and Lawyers to obtain licenses.
-Force any licensing whatsoever.
-Use tax payer money to purchase goods and services from private enterprise.
-Require that any private enterprise carry insurance.
-Require that citizens carry insurance to operate vehicles.

And it may very well be in conflict with the patent clause of the Constitution.

You really want to go there?

Why is the GOP such bad sports?? They hated Clinton's guts and tried to impeach him for a ridiculous reason. They took the election away from Gore, now they want to impeach Obama. What is their friggin' problem???

We dislike lying assholes.

no you don't... bush/cheney were just hunky dory to you guys..

what you don't like is losing elections, so try to undo them with impeachments, or badly decided court cases.

Kinda like what the Democrats just tried to do in Wisconsin right? Hypocrites.

Okay?

That or you know for yourself that it is unconstitutional and cannot withstand a supreme court ruling so you are preparing your defense of that fact by doing what liberals do best and call their enemies "Fringe" or "radical". And dont forget, two of the justices on that bench where put in place by Obama, and one helped write the law "Sotomeyer" which could lead to her removal of the bench for the duration of the review. That also falls under being Obamas mess.

That would be laughable.

Forum List

Back