Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Sam Stein

WASHINGTON -- The movement to impeach President Barack Obama has been launched, just days after he won a second term in the White House.

The Conservative Majority Fund, a conservative group known primarily for its birther conspiracy spreading, has launched a robocall campaign to gin up support for the president's impeachment.

The call, emailed to The Huffington Post by Shaun Dakin of StopPoliticalCalls.org, reads in part as follows:

Our only recourse now is to move forward with the full impeachment of President Obama. We suspect that Obama is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and that there may be grounds for impeachment as is laid out in the constitution. Further, he may not even be a U.S. citizen because nobody, I mean no one, has seen an actual physical copy of his birth certificate. Impeachment is our only option. And Republicans are already considering Obama investigations. As the nation's most effective conservative group we are launching the official impeach Obama campaign.​

More (w/audio): Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

The NaziCon retards just get crazier and crazier and crazier...

obama-mind-control-large.jpg

Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot | Mother Jones

The wingnuts on the Left sure do like to make shit up! The topic of the meeting was the U.N.'s Agenda 21.

Apparently reading isn't your strong point.

Sure it is, that's why I read more than just the bullshit headline, you fucking idiot.

Maybe if you'd do that once in a while you wouldn't look so God-forsaken STUPID.

By Sam Stein

WASHINGTON -- The movement to impeach President Barack Obama has been launched, just days after he won a second term in the White House.

The Conservative Majority Fund, a conservative group known primarily for its birther conspiracy spreading, has launched a robocall campaign to gin up support for the president's impeachment.

The call, emailed to The Huffington Post by Shaun Dakin of StopPoliticalCalls.org, reads in part as follows:

Our only recourse now is to move forward with the full impeachment of President Obama. We suspect that Obama is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and that there may be grounds for impeachment as is laid out in the constitution. Further, he may not even be a U.S. citizen because nobody, I mean no one, has seen an actual physical copy of his birth certificate. Impeachment is our only option. And Republicans are already considering Obama investigations. As the nation's most effective conservative group we are launching the official impeach Obama campaign.​

More (w/audio): Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

I know you think he'd make the most handsome martyr ever, but you've got to stop so blatantly hoping for it.:D

don't know if this is a hoax or not - but a good idea with SUBSTANCE.

Go For It.

Forum List

Back