Impeach Obama Now !

Read and Weep.......all ye naysayers....impeach the naysayers I say.......:badgrin:

Obama’s approval rating grows following memorable week

WASHINGTON — Could Barack Obama’s great week mark a turning point in his poll numbers?

After months of stagnant approval ratings, a new CNN/ORC poll finds that for the first time in more than two years, 50% of Americans approve of the way Obama is handling the presidency. And his overall ratings are bolstered by increasingly positive reviews of his treatment of race relations and the economy.

POSTED 7:29 AM, JUNE 30, 2015, BY CNN WIRE, UPDATED AT 08:24AM, JUNE 30, 2015
Obama s approval rating grows following memorable week FOX CT

Obama s approval rating high - Yahoo Search Results
I already pointed out that his left winger friends are the ones responsible for this reporting.
Why, but of course!!!

:lmao:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.

Do you mean the crazies Senator McCain recently referred to?

OBAMA IMPEACHMENT PETITION

In order to preserve the integrity of the current and future Offices of the Presidency and to protect the Constitution, Federal Laws and the American People, the Federal Accountability Caucus calls on the United States House of Representatives to immediately act upon its Constitutional duty to Impeach President Obama in order to protect the American People. The Federal Accountability Caucus has presented a draft Impeachment Resolution: Articles I-VII and accompanying Discharge Petition to members of the House of Representatives to accelerate the process and hold President Obama accountable for his egregious violations of Federal Law. Congress must stop Obama's unlawful and unconstitutional Foreign & Immigration Policies that recklessly endanger the safety and security of the People of the United States.

More at Morningstar

Impeach Obama Now !
Just for having the most immoral administration in America to date. This country needs to get on the right track or we will see more crazies killing more people. The insanity of this man and his ideals are making this country into a joke on humanity.

Waste of time and money to put the creepy uncle in charge of the country..

I believe any attempt to Impeach O'Bumbles, if there is any, would come from Democrats. Democrat Party adherents anxious to "make their bones" in hope of being re-elected to the House or Senate next time around. Today's vote suggests those Democrats have begun to notice it's their goose He's cookin'.

Forum List

Back