Impeach Kagan for Breaking the Law!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009

Memos in Obama appointed Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan’s own handwriting indicate she altered evidence in a case before the Supreme Court and coerced witnesses to change their testimony.

TELL ALL 535 IN THE U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE IMPEACH KAGAN:
Select Here - SIGN THE PETITION AND FAX THE CONGRESS NOW!!!

The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, (ACOG), commissioned an expert panel of scientists to examine the partial birth abortion issue. The panel report stated the ACOG “could identify no circumstances under which this procedure . . . would be the only option to save the life or preserve the health of the woman.”

Upon receiving this information, Kagan, then acting as the attorney defending Partial Birth Abortion (PBA) for the Clinton Administration, issued the following memo in her own handwriting which noted, “This, of course, would be disaster,” and a handwritten list of “suggested options” that the administration should pursue to pressure the ACOG to replace the original damning statement. Among that handwritten list of “options” is the revised report findings statement on partial-birth abortion, stating PBA "may be the best or most appropriate procedure in a particular circumstance to save the life or preserve the health of a woman."

Let’s look at that again:

Original Report:
The ACOG “could identify no circumstances under which this procedure, (partial birth abortion), . . . would be the only option to save the life or preserve the health of the woman.”

Kagan Revised:
PBA (partial-birth abortion) "may be the best or most appropriate procedure in a particular circumstance to save the life or preserve the health of a woman."

ACOG’s panel of scientists never read nor approved Kagan’s “revision”; yet it was this misleading statement, completely opposite the meaning of the ACOG scientists' findings, that was presented to the Supreme Court. And it was this false statement that led the Supreme Court to overturn Nebraska’s Partial Birth Abortion ban and 29 other state laws where We the People forbid this evil, torturous practice of delivering all but a baby’s head, killing the child, then completing the birth of the murdered infant's corpse.

The evidence is irrefutable, Elena Kagan clearly defrauded the Supreme Court into ruling against the will of the People and in accordance with the wishes of the death-dealing Abortion lobby.

Impeach Kagan for Breaking the Law

I'll wait for more sources to pick up on this, if there is a legit story more organizations will pick up on it, rather than an organization that solely focuses on spinning issues in a conservative light.

Wow, she really is a sack of shit. But then again just about every leftist in an office of power is.

No sense in removing her from the SCOTUS until the Hussein is gone, he'll just replace her with another partisan hack with no ethics.

Found this on Politico:

Ms. Kagan's political language, a direct result of the amendment she made to ACOG's Policy Statement, made its way into American jurisprudence and misled federal courts for the next decade.

She misrepresented not only the science but also misrepresented her role in front of your elected representatives in the United States Senate.

This is unethical, and it is disgraceful, especially for one who would be tasked with being a measured and fair-minded judge.

Americans United for Life Action has released a thorough and comprehensive report on this matter, a report that provides substantive evidence of Ms. Kagan's actions in this matter. I ask that senators and the American people give this report their most serious consideration. I urge the Senate to reject the politization of medical science and vote no on the Kagan nomination.

Sincerely

C. Everett Koop, M.D., Sc.D.
Surgeon General of the United States Public Health Service, 1981-89

A lot more to read here - Former Surgeon General Koop slams Kagan - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Found this on Politico:

Ms. Kagan's political language, a direct result of the amendment she made to ACOG's Policy Statement, made its way into American jurisprudence and misled federal courts for the next decade.

She misrepresented not only the science but also misrepresented her role in front of your elected representatives in the United States Senate.

This is unethical, and it is disgraceful, especially for one who would be tasked with being a measured and fair-minded judge.

Americans United for Life Action has released a thorough and comprehensive report on this matter, a report that provides substantive evidence of Ms. Kagan's actions in this matter. I ask that senators and the American people give this report their most serious consideration. I urge the Senate to reject the politization of medical science and vote no on the Kagan nomination.

Sincerely

A lot more to read here - Former Surgeon General Koop slams Kagan - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

^^"During her confirmation hearing, Kagan said she did not attempt to get ACOG to change its views on the issue, and she said such an effort would not have been successful."

I'll wait for information directly from ACOG, which oddly enough was UNDOUBTEDLY required during her Senate confirmation hearings. Why is this being brought up at such a late date should be the question. I guess the anti-Obama spammers have run out of new material.

Found this on Politico:

Sincerely

^^"During her confirmation hearing, Kagan said she did not attempt to get ACOG to change its views on the issue, and she said such an effort would not have been successful."

I'll wait for information directly from ACOG, which oddly enough was UNDOUBTEDLY required during her Senate confirmation hearings. Why is this being brought up at such a late date should be the question. I guess the anti-Obama spammers have run out of new material.

They have the scan of her hand written notes at the link in the OP.

Wow, she really is a sack of shit. But then again just about every leftist in an office of power is.

No sense in removing her from the SCOTUS until the Hussein is gone, he'll just replace her with another partisan hack with no ethics.

Impressive. Those partisan hacks are real jerks, aren't they? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Apparently it was too weak a case to deny her Senate confirmation.

Apparently it was too weak a case to deny her Senate confirmation.

Even if what they say is true, there is no case. There is nothing wrong with writing a memo saying we should pressure someone. And there's no evidence that she actually applied any pressure to ACOG

It's been a while since petitions, calls for impeachment, protests and boycotts have done any good. In this day and age, none of those methods accomplish a damn thing. You might as well be pissing in the wind.

The citizens have limited power, if any at all.

Last edited:

Memos in Obama appointed Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan’s own handwriting indicate she altered evidence in a case before the Supreme Court and coerced witnesses to change their testimony.

TELL ALL 535 IN THE U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE IMPEACH KAGAN:
Select Here - SIGN THE PETITION AND FAX THE CONGRESS NOW!!!

The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, (ACOG), commissioned an expert panel of scientists to examine the partial birth abortion issue...

:cuckoo:

why bother to insult the level of intelligence of those who reside here @ USMB?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back