Imo the most needed plant missing from your garden...

DNAprotection

Jan 18, 2013
cali
If this post is somehow a violation of the rules here I will understand if deleted and offer my apologies in advance<3

What if 'higher edu' and 'experts' and our corporate 'masters' weren't as good at taking care of our basic needs as our gardens?

Could it make sense that the nature that we all come from and are inseparably dependent upon for life (with or without the corporate middle men), naturally provides everything we need?

What about cancer and other thought to be 'incurable' illnesses that have mostly come as a result of 'better living through chemicals', don't we need more corporate chemicals etc in attempt to let them cure us?

What if nature provided a plant that we could grow in our own gardens that would cure cancer and probably any other illness one may face?

What if there was a plant we could grow in our gardens that was a natural food source that seemed like it was nature made especially to perfectly meet the nutritional needs of humans in every way?

What if that same plant could provide clothes and shelter as well as a seemingly endless list of necessities from soap to supper high viscosity lubricants and even provide the raw materials to replace many steel parts in cars like transmission cases and even the body itself?

Now what if that plant is missing from your garden?

Well it most likely is.

In February of 1938 Popular Mechanics magazine published an article entitled "The New Billion Dollar Crop", my guess is that most folks haven't even yet still heard of it or read it so here's a link: Hemp: The New Billion-Dollar Crop - Popular Mechanics - 1938

It was about a tradition longstanding staple crop in the history of human ag that was about to make a huge impact in the development of thousands of products by way of providing the fundamental raw material feedstock ingredients, but for some this posed a problem, the problem being that this crop was going to compete mainly with the development of the emerging petroleum based feedstocks and so some of the same corporate influences that still manipulate us and our laws today were also in large part responsible for the push to tax this crop right out of the American ag scene (The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 and the Birth of a Synthetic Economy « Ethnobotanical World) in 1937 with The Marijuana Tax Act:

The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 - Full Text of the Act

Some input to the hearings for the Tax Act:

Statement of Dr. William C. Woodward, Legislative Council, American Medical Association

The petroleum feedstocks though were not yet fully developed enough at that time to fully satisfy the needs of national defense and as a result when WWII came about the USA was dependent on imports of cannabis based materials to meet the needs of the military as well as many public sector uses.

When the Japanese cut off our cannabis imports in a strategic war maneuver it put the USDA and the US military into a panic which then resulted in the "Hemp for Victory" campaign which exempted farmers and their sons from going to war if they contracted to grow cannabis for the war effort:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MwNE28u_Cs]Hemp for Victory - 1942 USDA Full Film - Government Promotes Hemp - YouTube[/ame]

Hemp is still on the list of critical materials required for emergency preparedness for the USA and always has been ever since there has been a USA:

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/pdf/12919.pdf (listed still as a critical food material HEMP SEED: The Most Nutritionally Complete Food Source In The World )(Google)

Cannabis is an ideal rotation crop in maintaining fertile soil every year without leaving plots fallow etc, as well as an ideal companion crop for natural 'pest' control:

How hemp helps restore soil fertility

Cannabis as repellent and pesticide

Hemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Smoking cannabis was not an 'epidemic' by any measure in 1937 and in fact most Americans first knowledge of smoking the plant came from the gov campaign against the manufactured problem, before that its uses were mostly in medicinal extracts and industry and the plant was known to the American farmers who produced it as 'hemp'.

To this day gov does all it can to continue to say that cannabis has no medicinal value and purposely frames its disposition on the subject based on the 'smoking' of the plant. This has worked of course to create and sustain the current wide spread smoking use of the plant and worked to lull folks into being void of any knowledge of the true medicinal potential of the plant as well as the industrial uses.

What may be even more important to many at this time though is that you can turn to your garden for curing most anything that ails you and this plant should be a key component in your medical approach whether treating inflammation, diabetes or even cancer.

The cannabis plant if used properly is a curative.

Your gov doesn't want you to know that when you consume raw unheated cannabis you don't get 'high', you just get cured.

Extracting cannabis oil concentrates using high proof grain or grape seed alcohols is also a way to get the medicinal effects, but because a low heat (under 200 degrees) is used in that process there will be some psychoactive effects but not at levels comparable to higher heat delivery methods such as smoking which denigrates most of the curative medicinal properties.

Smoking cannabis can be useful though in treating acute symptoms such as head aches or nausea or menstrual cramps or stress etc, but for the most part smoking cannabis instead of eating it raw or in concentrated oils could maybe be compared to pushing your bike home instead of ridding it, but even that analogy falls short because smoking cannabis won't get you home/cured.

The Power of RAW Cannabis:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgEP9FdIzT8&feature=related]The Power of RAW Cannabis. - YouTube[/ame]

Cannabis For Infant's Brain Tumor, Doctor Calls Child "A Miracle Baby"

Pot Shrinks Tumors; Government Knew in '74 | Alternet

Pot Shrinks Tumors;
Government Knew in '74

Pot Shrinks Tumors

Cannabis compound 'could stop breast cancer from spreading' | Mail Online

In 1994 (before any state had a 'medical marijuana' law on the books) I and two other soldiers were involved in planting 20,000 cannabis seeds for all the purposes stated above and after planting the majority of the seeds we called the local Sheriff to come and witness the planting of the remainder.

After much 'to do' over our stand', we then faced a trial in one of the most 'zero tolerant' counties in our state and as the dealers would have it we got dealt the judge that was known in that county as the 'hanging judge' when it came to adjudicating cannabis 'crimes'.

Because this was before any 'medical cannabis laws' (such came later in 1996) the 'crime' was considered a 'general intent' crime as it still is to this day outside of the scope of any states 'exemption laws' which might allow for certain uses etc.

I represented myself in the case and found out right away that 'general intent' means it doesn't matter why you did what you did and the courts will not allow for any discussion of why you did what you did, the only question before the court is did you do it.

I allowed for the prosecution to pick whatever jurors he thought would convict, and I refused to discount any jurors by using my available automatic dismissal options.

The trail went on for five days and at least probably a hundred times I was gaveled into irrelevance and inadmissibility by the very angry judge who kept insisting the jury disregard my statements every time I would begin to tell them why I did what I did, usually I could get about a sentence or two out before the gavel would start furiously pounding.

I gave about a five minute closing argument and then after all else was said and done the judge instructed the jury that they had no choice but to find guilty because we had admitted to doing what we did (was even on video so there was no question of fact in that respect) and that any other consideration or verdict would be inappropriate.

As I waited the short hour or two it took the jury to deliberate I was at best hoping for a hung jury considering all the circumstances.

Upon the return of the verdict being read by the foreman, the first thing I heard was my name and the statement 'we find the defendant not guilty', my arm hairs still stand at attention even as I reflect back thinking and writing about that moment to this day.

Acquittals by a jury in a 'criminal' case does not change the law, it only allows one to walk free to fight on another day.

I learned the hard way from that experience that its better to be the plaintiff and to always avoid being a defendant if at all possible because of many reasons and the most relevant one being whats relevant and admissible in court.
In 2004 I basically walked into a federal district court and filed a case to protect me, my family and my 100,000+ seeds and my garden.

I was arguing based on the 9th amen that we all have the inherent right and responsibility to posses and plant seeds of whatever kind in effort to provide for our own needs if that is how we choose to live instead of purchasing those needed materials from industry etc, and that gov has no constitutional authority to generally outlaw plants or human interaction with such as long as the activity is outside of 'commerce' and strictly for home manufacture and use. (I also made other corroborating constitutional arguments that in the final analysis were also dismissed)

The judge in that case had an extremely conflicted task to dispatch for his masters and it showed in every tortured word he said over the three year battle which finally ended up with his conclusion that we have no reach to the constitution for such an inherent right and that gov does have the authority to outlaw plants, any plant they choose.

The judge also told me that even he didn't necessarily agree with the law, but that he like me had to do as we are told.

I then walked out of the federal court with my 100,000+ seeds intact and went on about my gardening. (I did appeal the ruling but it was so clearly rubber stamped and with my lack of resources as a simple individual there was not much point to appealing to the Supreme Court especially when they simply pick and choose what cases to consider or not so no guaranty it would have even been heard etc)

Just to be clear about what could have happened in that case after that ruling, the US attorney sent special to do this 'first of its kind' case according to gov could have then charged me with violating federal possession laws which call for life in prison for possession of anything over 60,000 cannabis seeds, but they didn't because at the end of the day their cannabis laws are illegitimate.

I haven't bothered to write this for any other forums etc because this is the first time I've been on the internet and found folks that I thought might find some usefulness in some of my experiences with respect to being gardener's' who want to try and provide for themselves through partnerships with their gardens on this garden planet that we are all but the seed offspring of and who understand that 'there's no easy way to be free' as the who would say.

Please don't mistake this post for some kind of pathetic 'legalize it' post etc because I assure you the reverse is true if considering my intent.

No gov can give me the rights I was born with, nor can they take such away, and any law that is in direct conflict with natural law (reality, like gravity) and my natural rights within such is clearly illegitimate and should simply be responded to as such.

With that I hope I have made clear that this is not a 'debate' thread, this is a gardening thread for humans that still have a clue what it means to be human.

So if you are a pathetically confused 'legalize it' advocate or a pathetically confused 'anti' cannabis howler you need not post here, just please click into somewhere the grand illusion of diversion can continue to feed your disillusion, thanks.

If you are yet still less robotic in your views and responses to a world run by corporations that have 'everything you need', then planting a garden and doing for yourself in every way possible could be the most revolutionary act'ivity' you could spend your time doing.

You may not be able to grow enough raw materials to cloth and shelter yourself, but what if you could at least go a long way to feed yourself from your own garden and be more healthy than ever before?

What if you could turn to your garden and cure your cancer or your loved ones cancer etc regardless of the 'to big to fail' (= to u$eful to cure) cancer economy in America today?

If you are reaching to helping yourself and your species by simply being responsible, this post is for you, thanks.

Undoubtedly my writing skills leave much to be desired and I have tried my best to make my points as brief as possible so I hope at least something worth your time is coming through.

ps...all those who are pro 'legalization' or anti 'legalization' are simply serving as necessary theater for that which is most likely to come about in the near future on the federal level in regards to the cannabis plant etc.

Gov and their corps masters are not likely to admit to 70+ years of deceiving everyone on the subject by suddenly 'legalizing' and taxing after all these years of war on people and plants and instigating world treaties which require other countries to do the same.
Instead the more likely and best case scenario for our corpsgov is to keep all naturally occurring varieties of cannabis just as they are = schedule 1 and illegal while allowing for genetically engineered patented varieties from Monsanto et al to be approved by the FDA and with new fed laws hand in hand that will require states who choose to use 'cannabis' for any purposes to use gov approved varieties that will be certified etc.
Imagine being a biotech company like Monsanto who's business model with crops is to monoculture and monopolize and the notion of your patented varieties being the only legal varieties has just been a dream to work towards until the cannabis opportunity.
Here is an example of a test law they used temporarily in the occupation of Iraq:
http://www.trade.gov/static/iraq_memo81.pdf
Iraq

To say 'legalize' and tax and think that your thinking on this subject is thorough or sufficient is a drastic miscalculation and flawed evaluation of the moment we face in this issue and others that are directly relative.

Monsanto et al's continuing efforts to et al:
New farm bill gives Monsanto carte blanche - Massive public outcry necessary to stop the legislation from passing into law

pss...thanks to Pogo and all the others that have welcomed me here and inspired this post<3

Last edited:
Well, I'm not so familiar with this plant, but I think it is also good to put in your garden and also choose a plant or flowers that make your garden look more productive and beautiful.

Just as a reminder to everyone, Hemp doesn't have THC in it, or at least not enough to get you high.

Just as a reminder to everyone, Hemp doesn't have THC in it, or at least not enough to get you high.

Thanks AC, actually even though the word has been used relative to your interpretation, the traditional meaning is more generic in that the word 'hemp' is used to describe any long fiber bearing stock, doesn't necessarily mean cannabis.
Further, one can grow medical grade cannabis and achieve the same long strong 'hemp' stock fibers if grown in the traditional manner = every 4", this method keeps the plant from bushing out and forces the plants to grow tall with less branches.
Varieties of cannabis that have negligible psychoactive properties are simply a result of many decades (even centuries and so on) of full fertilization. In other words if a medical grade cannabis plant is allowed to be fully fertilized by the males it will be less 'potent', and if that is continued year after year the chemical makeup of the plant begins to evolve away from needing the 'sticky' (= THC acids etc) to capture the pollen.
In short, hemp grade cannabis strains are from dna lines that have not been restricted in their fertilization prepossesses over at least 7 generations but usually many more.

Humpin' for hemp...

hemp.gif

If this post is somehow a violation of the rules here I will understand if deleted and offer my apologies in advance<3

What if 'higher edu' and 'experts' and our corporate 'masters' weren't as good at taking care of our basic needs as our gardens?

Could it make sense that the nature that we all come from and are inseparably dependent upon for life (with or without the corporate middle men), naturally provides everything we need?

What about cancer and other thought to be 'incurable' illnesses that have mostly come as a result of 'better living through chemicals', don't we need more corporate chemicals etc in attempt to let them cure us?

What if nature provided a plant that we could grow in our own gardens that would cure cancer and probably any other illness one may face?

What if there was a plant we could grow in our gardens that was a natural food source that seemed like it was nature made especially to perfectly meet the nutritional needs of humans in every way?

What if that same plant could provide clothes and shelter as well as a seemingly endless list of necessities from soap to supper high viscosity lubricants and even provide the raw materials to replace many steel parts in cars like transmission cases and even the body itself?

Now what if that plant is missing from your garden?

Well it most likely is.

In February of 1938 Popular Mechanics magazine published an article entitled "The New Billion Dollar Crop", my guess is that most folks haven't even yet still heard of it or read it so here's a link: Hemp: The New Billion-Dollar Crop - Popular Mechanics - 1938

It was about a tradition longstanding staple crop in the history of human ag that was about to make a huge impact in the development of thousands of products by way of providing the fundamental raw material feedstock ingredients, but for some this posed a problem, the problem being that this crop was going to compete mainly with the development of the emerging petroleum based feedstocks and so some of the same corporate influences that still manipulate us and our laws today were also in large part responsible for the push to tax this crop right out of the American ag scene (The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 and the Birth of a Synthetic Economy « Ethnobotanical World) in 1937 with The Marijuana Tax Act:

The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 - Full Text of the Act

Some input to the hearings for the Tax Act:

Statement of Dr. William C. Woodward, Legislative Council, American Medical Association

The petroleum feedstocks though were not yet fully developed enough at that time to fully satisfy the needs of national defense and as a result when WWII came about the USA was dependent on imports of cannabis based materials to meet the needs of the military as well as many public sector uses.

When the Japanese cut off our cannabis imports in a strategic war maneuver it put the USDA and the US military into a panic which then resulted in the "Hemp for Victory" campaign which exempted farmers and their sons from going to war if they contracted to grow cannabis for the war effort:

Hemp for Victory - 1942 USDA Full Film - Government Promotes Hemp - YouTube

Hemp is still on the list of critical materials required for emergency preparedness for the USA and always has been ever since there has been a USA:

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/pdf/12919.pdf (listed still as a critical food material HEMP SEED: The Most Nutritionally Complete Food Source In The World )(Google)

Cannabis is an ideal rotation crop in maintaining fertile soil every year without leaving plots fallow etc, as well as an ideal companion crop for natural 'pest' control:

How hemp helps restore soil fertility

Cannabis as repellent and pesticide

Hemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Smoking cannabis was not an 'epidemic' by any measure in 1937 and in fact most Americans first knowledge of smoking the plant came from the gov campaign against the manufactured problem, before that its uses were mostly in medicinal extracts and industry and the plant was known to the American farmers who produced it as 'hemp'.

To this day gov does all it can to continue to say that cannabis has no medicinal value and purposely frames its disposition on the subject based on the 'smoking' of the plant. This has worked of course to create and sustain the current wide spread smoking use of the plant and worked to lull folks into being void of any knowledge of the true medicinal potential of the plant as well as the industrial uses.

What may be even more important to many at this time though is that you can turn to your garden for curing most anything that ails you and this plant should be a key component in your medical approach whether treating inflammation, diabetes or even cancer.

The cannabis plant if used properly is a curative.

Your gov doesn't want you to know that when you consume raw unheated cannabis you don't get 'high', you just get cured.

Extracting cannabis oil concentrates using high proof grain or grape seed alcohols is also a way to get the medicinal effects, but because a low heat (under 200 degrees) is used in that process there will be some psychoactive effects but not at levels comparable to higher heat delivery methods such as smoking which denigrates most of the curative medicinal properties.

Smoking cannabis can be useful though in treating acute symptoms such as head aches or nausea or menstrual cramps or stress etc, but for the most part smoking cannabis instead of eating it raw or in concentrated oils could maybe be compared to pushing your bike home instead of ridding it, but even that analogy falls short because smoking cannabis won't get you home/cured.

The Power of RAW Cannabis:
The Power of RAW Cannabis. - YouTube

Pot Shrinks Tumors; Government Knew in '74 | Alternet

Pot Shrinks Tumors;
Government Knew in '74

Pot Shrinks Tumors

Cannabis compound 'could stop breast cancer from spreading' | Mail Online

In 1994 (before any state had a 'medical marijuana' law on the books) I and two other soldiers were involved in planting 20,000 cannabis seeds for all the purposes stated above and after planting the majority of the seeds we called the local Sheriff to come and witness the planting of the remainder.

After much 'to do' over our stand', we then faced a trial in one of the most 'zero tolerant' counties in our state and as the dealers would have it we got dealt the judge that was known in that county as the 'hanging judge' when it came to adjudicating cannabis 'crimes'.

Because this was before any 'medical cannabis laws' (such came later in 1996) the 'crime' was considered a 'general intent' crime as it still is to this day outside of the scope of any states 'exemption laws' which might allow for certain uses etc.

I represented myself in the case and found out right away that 'general intent' means it doesn't matter why you did what you did and the courts will not allow for any discussion of why you did what you did, the only question before the court is did you do it.

I allowed for the prosecution to pick whatever jurors he thought would convict, and I refused to discount any jurors by using my available automatic dismissal options.

The trail went on for five days and at least probably a hundred times I was gaveled into irrelevance and inadmissibility by the very angry judge who kept insisting the jury disregard my statements every time I would begin to tell them why I did what I did, usually I could get about a sentence or two out before the gavel would start furiously pounding.

I gave about a five minute closing argument and then after all else was said and done the judge instructed the jury that they had no choice but to find guilty because we had admitted to doing what we did (was even on video so there was no question of fact in that respect) and that any other consideration or verdict would be inappropriate.

As I waited the short hour or two it took the jury to deliberate I was at best hoping for a hung jury considering all the circumstances.

Upon the return of the verdict being read by the foreman, the first thing I heard was my name and the statement 'we find the defendant not guilty', my arm hairs still stand at attention even as I reflect back thinking and writing about that moment to this day.

Acquittals by a jury in a 'criminal' case does not change the law, it only allows one to walk free to fight on another day.

I learned the hard way from that experience that its better to be the plaintiff and to always avoid being a defendant if at all possible because of many reasons and the most relevant one being whats relevant and admissible in court.
In 2004 I basically walked into a federal district court and filed a case to protect me, my family and my 100,000+ seeds and my garden.

I was arguing based on the 9th amen that we all have the inherent right and responsibility to posses and plant seeds of whatever kind in effort to provide for our own needs if that is how we choose to live instead of purchasing those needed materials from industry etc, and that gov has no constitutional authority to generally outlaw plants or human interaction with such as long as the activity is outside of 'commerce' and strictly for home manufacture and use. (I also made other corroborating constitutional arguments that in the final analysis were also dismissed)

The judge in that case had an extremely conflicted task to dispatch for his masters and it showed in every tortured word he said over the three year battle which finally ended up with his conclusion that we have no reach to the constitution for such an inherent right and that gov does have the authority to outlaw plants, any plant they choose.

The judge also told me that even he didn't necessarily agree with the law, but that he like me had to do as we are told.

I then walked out of the federal court with my 100,000+ seeds intact and went on about my gardening. (I did appeal the ruling but it was so clearly rubber stamped and with my lack of resources as a simple individual there was not much point to appealing to the Supreme Court especially when they simply pick and choose what cases to consider or not so no guaranty it would have even been heard etc)

Just to be clear about what could have happened in that case after that ruling, the US attorney sent special to do this 'first of its kind' case according to gov could have then charged me with violating federal possession laws which call for life in prison for possession of anything over 60,000 cannabis seeds, but they didn't because at the end of the day their cannabis laws are illegitimate.

I haven't bothered to write this for any other forums etc because this is the first time I've been on the internet and found folks that I thought might find some usefulness in some of my experiences with respect to being gardener's' who want to try and provide for themselves through partnerships with their gardens on this garden planet that we are all but the seed offspring of and who understand that 'there's no easy way to be free' as the who would say.

Please don't mistake this post for some kind of pathetic 'legalize it' post etc because I assure you the reverse is true if considering my intent.

No gov can give me the rights I was born with, nor can they take such away, and any law that is in direct conflict with natural law (reality, like gravity) and my natural rights within such is clearly illegitimate and should simply be responded to as such.

With that I hope I have made clear that this is not a 'debate' thread, this is a gardening thread for humans that still have a clue what it means to be human.

So if you are a pathetically confused 'legalize it' advocate or a pathetically confused 'anti' cannabis howler you need not post here, just please click into somewhere the grand illusion of diversion can continue to feed your disillusion, thanks.

If you are yet still less robotic in your views and responses to a world run by corporations that have 'everything you need', then planting a garden and doing for yourself in every way possible could be the most revolutionary act'ivity' you could spend your time doing.

You may not be able to grow enough raw materials to cloth and shelter yourself, but what if you could at least go a long way to feed yourself from your own garden and be more healthy than ever before?

What if you could turn to your garden and cure your cancer or your loved ones cancer etc regardless of the 'to big to fail' (= to u$eful to cure) cancer economy in America today?

If you are reaching to helping yourself and your species by simply being responsible, this post is for you, thanks.

Undoubtedly my writing skills leave much to be desired and I have tried my best to make my points as brief as possible so I hope at least something worth your time is coming through.

ps...all those who are pro 'legalization' or anti 'legalization' are simply serving as necessary theater for that which is most likely to come about in the near future on the federal level in regards to the cannabis plant etc.

Gov and their corps masters are not likely to admit to 70+ years of deceiving everyone on the subject by suddenly 'legalizing' and taxing after all these years of war on people and plants and instigating world treaties which require other countries to do the same.
Instead the more likely and best case scenario for our corpsgov is to keep all naturally occurring varieties of cannabis just as they are = schedule 1 and illegal while allowing for genetically engineered patented varieties from Monsanto et al to be approved by the FDA and with new fed laws hand in hand that will require states who choose to use 'cannabis' for any purposes to use gov approved varieties that will be certified etc.
Imagine being a biotech company like Monsanto who's business model with crops is to monoculture and monopolize and the notion of your patented varieties being the only legal varieties has just been a dream to work towards until the cannabis opportunity.
Here is an example of a test law they used temporarily in the occupation of Iraq:
http://www.trade.gov/static/iraq_memo81.pdf
Iraq

To say 'legalize' and tax and think that your thinking on this subject is thorough or sufficient is a drastic miscalculation and flawed evaluation of the moment we face in this issue and others that are directly relative.

Monsanto et al's continuing efforts to et al:
New farm bill gives Monsanto carte blanche - Massive public outcry necessary to stop the legislation from passing into law

pss...thanks to Pogo and all the others that have welcomed me here and inspired this post<3

A well-written informative post, thank you. I added this comment along with a pos. rep. because - as usual - one of the dumb tried to be glib and added a worthless comment which might have the effect of causing others to tune out before reading the OP.

Wry Catcher,
I wasn't aware of the other, but it figures and I've become kind of indifferent to such because I understand the dynamics that lead to such thinking, still kinda sad though in a world that needs to rethink everything.
Your action though is like that energy that keeps trying to live even after a nuclear bomb or whatever and frankly you have made my day as I now head out to work in the garden in my feeble yet continuing efforts to stay human...you rock Wry Catcher and you helped me to roll :)
Thanks, hope your day is a good one as well<3

Pot does not cure cancer. There is a word to describe people who think so, that word is "dead". Just ask Steve Jobs how it works. Oh, you can't he's dead.

Pot does not cure cancer. There is a word to describe people who think so, that word is "dead". Just ask Steve Jobs how it works. Oh, you can't he's dead.
lol, you seem awfully sure of your conclusion Katzndogz, and if you have based your conclusion on the status quot info and delivery methods then its easy to understand how you or anyone else would think such.
The truth is though that once heat is applied (as in smoking or baking brownies etc), the curative properties transform and you end up with the substance that will make you feel 'high' and is mainly useful only for managing acute symptoms etc, not at all a curative anymore at that point though.
If one eats the flowers raw or grinds them up and put into gel caps etc, one will not feel the 'high' and instead you'll be curing whatever ails ya...and I'll bet my sureness against your katzndogz thinking any day and every day ;)
Making concentrated oil through the alcohol extraction and evaporation process is also a way to get the curative substance and in my opinion after years of research and trial and error etc the oil is the quickest way to cure most illnesses especially cancer.

Pot makes you stare at your hand and eat everything in the house. I'm pretty sure it's not a cure-all.

I would love to see pot de-criminalized, but potheads will happily hand it over to the corporate/government complex and think they've done a good thing.

Pot makes you stare at your hand and eat everything in the house. I'm pretty sure it's not a cure-all.

I would love to see pot de-criminalized, but potheads will happily hand it over to the corporate/government complex and think they've done a good thing.

You forget, it can be home grown like tomatoes. I hate corporate tomatoes. I grow my own.:eusa_shhh:

lol, you seem awfully sure of your conclusion Katzndogz, and if you have based your conclusion on the status quot info and delivery methods then its easy to understand how you or anyone else would think such.
The truth is though that once heat is applied (as in smoking or baking brownies etc), the curative properties transform and you end up with the substance that will make you feel 'high' and is mainly useful only for managing acute symptoms etc, not at all a curative anymore at that point though.
If one eats the flowers raw or grinds them up and put into gel caps etc, one will not feel the 'high' and instead you'll be curing whatever ails ya...and I'll bet my sureness against your katzndogz thinking any day and every day ;)
Making concentrated oil through the alcohol extraction and evaporation process is also a way to get the curative substance and in my opinion after years of research and trial and error etc the oil is the quickest way to cure most illnesses especially cancer.

Ok.... I will bite.

Of the thousands if forms of cancer, which ones does pot eliminate?

When cella in my head begin to divide wrong and create a tumor, what receptors in the plant know to bond to these new dna cells and not other cells in my body? Same for lungs and all.

Hemp.....makes fine rope and I thought the initial post was worth the trouble even though the misleading title reminded me of yahoo news once I got inside. Oh well.

Ok.... I will bite.

When cella in my head begin to divide wrong and create a tumor, what receptors in the plant know to bond to these new dna cells and not other cells in my body? Same for lungs and all.

Hemp.....makes fine rope and I thought the initial post was worth the trouble even though the misleading title reminded me of yahoo news once I got inside. Oh well.

Even if it does not cure cancer it does relieve the nausea caused by chemo therapy and helps with appetite. It also acts as a pretty good tranquilizer to relieve stress.

Ok.... I will bite.

If consumed properly, cannabis will absolutely without a doubt cure cancer and I haven't heard of a case where it didn't when applied properly.
Your quite astute in your assessment of the political outcome and i agree, but you are way off the mark in terms of cannabis and cancer...I've rid myself of cancer and so have many others that have used this plant in the form necessary to be a curative.
Your gov has know of this for a long time:
Worth Repeating: 1974 Govt. Study Showed THC Shrinks Tumors | Marijuana and Cannabis News | Toke of the Town
1974 Govt. Study Showed THC Shrinks Tumors

I don't need studies etc though because it works for me and thats all I need to know ;)

If cannabis cures cancer(which I will just simply keep an open mind on)...you can forget about it ever being legalized.

Big Pharma would never allow it.

Well, it looks like I can't really eat hemp. I could maybe make hemp oil and maybe eat the seeds and that's about it. It's not missing from my garden; there's just no place for it in my garden.

Well, it looks like I can't really eat hemp. I could maybe make hemp oil and maybe eat the seeds and that's about it. It's not missing from my garden; there's just no place for it in my garden.

If you do keep an eye out for helicopters.:eek:

Forum List

Back