Immunity Deals Offered to Blackwater Guards

Don't appreciate being shown the bullshit of your stances, I can undersrtand that. The one that needs growing up would be the one that talks out of both sides of their mouth.

No, if you once more resort to telling me not to discuss an issue because I'm not American I'm going to start a thread devoted to showing you the arrant stupidity of that position. In fact I might even do it anyway, just for fun.

Never said anything of the sort, but the refrain about how evil we are is ignorant bullshit.

Now, did I say you lot were any different to anyone else? Not really. But I do find the idea of American exceptionalism repulsive. But you're not on your own. Plenty of other nations have pulled that one but used different words. American exceptionalism, manifest destiny, just weasel words to describe an imperialist mindset.

Now let's grapple with the issues and end this petty squabbling. It's not becoming of either of us.

Don't pick on me again or I'll really let fly at ya :rofl:

Tsk…tsk…tsk!

Dee, why do you entertain arguing with a man who is convinced “God” communicates with mankind through an illiterate child molesting Mason and convicted conman? :confused:

Would you attend a debating society at Parkside loony bin? Would you have tried to reason my psychedelic snakes away when I was in the DT’s?...discussed religious ideology with Dimwit?

Then why try to talk sense into this flag-waving Walter Mittyish widget!

I can only conclude you indulge this imbecile because you delight in shooting stunned mullet in a water barrel...of cerebrally beating up the mental equivalent of a lobotomized Bonobo. :sad:

Clearly Captain Corsets, along with his equally crazy Christian colleagues, is a delusional, deranged, and dangerous psychotic, who should be nape shot/given a sniff of Zyklon B before he/they breed with some other bit of barkingly mad genetic garbage! :razz: :eusa_dance:

Chips, I'll take anyone on - I'll even argue with meself :badgrin: (and lose)

Talking about bonobos - Washoe died :sad: (I know she was a chimpanzee and not a bonobo)

Now, did I say you lot were any different to anyone else? Not really. But I do find the idea of American exceptionalism repulsive. But you're not on your own. Plenty of other nations have pulled that one but used different words. American exceptionalism, manifest destiny, just weasel words to describe an imperialist mindset.

Now let's grapple with the issues and end this petty squabbling. It's not becoming of either of us.

Don't pick on me again or I'll really let fly at ya :rofl:

Sir Robert Peel said,
Now, did I say you lot were any different to anyone else?

And I say, of course he is! :D

Walking in a Mormon Wonderland

Cotton things, the crutch is missing
I’m a Marine on a mission
I'm wearin' weird clothes
Knee-length pantyhose
Walkin' 'round in Mormon underwear

In the store, there's a teddy
Little straps, like spaghetti
It holds me so tight
Like handcuffs at night
Walkin' 'round in magic underwear

In the Temple there's a guy named Melvin,
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say, "Whoa Man!"
"Let's wait until our wives are out of town!"

Later on, if you wanna
We can dress, like Madonna
Put on some eyeshade
And drink the Koolaid

Cotton things- missin'
Man - on a mission
Wearin' weird clothes
knee-length pantyhose

If the US had any balls, and prosecuted the head honcho of Blackwater, they'd throw away the key. Good riddence to bad medicine.

However, they haven't, so they won't.

The guy is the scum of the Earth. A piece of shit...

Man I am glad we live in a country where we can just say GUILTY and throw away the key!!! Nothing has been proven that Blackwater has done anything wrong! If you are going to say those guards killed innocents you are right, but that doesnt mean they werent being targeted! Unless you have served a day in Iraq you wont understand how things go from normal to oh shit in a matter of seconds. Until someone can prove to me these guys did something wrong quit saying they should be put away for life!

Man I am glad we live in a country where we can just say GUILTY and throw away the key!!! Nothing has been proven that Blackwater has done anything wrong! If you are going to say those guards killed innocents you are right, but that doesnt mean they werent being targeted! Unless you have served a day in Iraq you wont understand how things go from normal to oh shit in a matter of seconds. Until someone can prove to me these guys did something wrong quit saying they should be put away for life!

gee there's a few fellows in that situation care of the ole USA...its called the patriot act...and guantanamo bay

Forum List

Back