Immoral, Fat, Lazy, Stupid

Bonnie said:
Eye opening isn't it?? I decided that second to become a fighter and I chose what side I was going to be on.

I'd "welcome" a liberal to get in my face and then hit me. That would give me the legal, "I'm defending myself", reason to kick the living dog shit out of them. Would that ever feel good. But for some reason, they don't want to get in my face, and they surely don't hit me. They must be able to see what's coming if they do in my eyes.

Pale Rider said:
I'd "welcome" a liberal to get in my face and then hit me. That would give me the legal, "I'm defending myself", reason to kick the living dog shit out of them. Would that ever feel good. But for some reason, they don't want to get in my face, and they surely don't hit me. They must be able to see what's coming if they do in my eyes.

That is why I figure they did it to a Buddhist Priest. When I attempted to defend him, he (the priest) backed me off. This was before I was a Buddhist and I was stunned that people would take advantage of those that they know will not fight back like this. It is eye opening to see the morals of those on that side of the debate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back