Immoral, Fat, Lazy, Stupid

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Immoral, Fat, Lazy, Stupid

by: Joseph Farah

I've come to the conclusion there is a conspiracy about to make the American people immoral, fat, lazy and stupid – and, in some cases, where these conditions among the populace are already acute, to promote these undesirable characteristics even further.

How else do we explain the following:

*The government is quickly adding sexual deviancy to the list of protected classes of people. In other words, it will soon be a crime across the board to draw conclusions about people based on their behavior. What on earth are we supposed to use as criteria if not behavior?

*The government considers the aborting of innocent unborn children a natural right. Yet, there is widespread debate still about whether the death penalty for convicted murderers is "cruel and unusual punishment."

*The government penalizes – with a special, onerous tax – married people, thereby encouraging couples to shack up instead of making a lifelong commitment.

*The government discourages, at every turn, through strict regulation of churches and church-related ministries the civic involvement of pastors, priests and rabbis – the very people to whom officials should willingly turn for moral counseling and guidance.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. Government is intentionally encouraging and spreading immorality.

But what about fat, lazy and stupid?

Have you visited a government school lately? I won't dwell on the intentional dumbing down that is so obvious it can only be deliberate. Now, faced with decades of declining test scores and rampant functional illiteracy among high school students and graduates, the National Education Association – which virtually dictates federal education policy – is calling for more emphasis in the classroom on teaching "alternate lifestyles." I kid you not.

But immorality and stupidity are not the only end products of the government educational system – not by a long shot.

Fat and lazy people are byproducts as well.

I don't know if you have noticed, but physical education is no longer a serious part of the government school curriculum in most districts. Now, "gym," as it was once called, is co-ed – meaning boys and girls are supposed to hone their athletic skills and workouts together.

Of course, as any grown up should be able to predict, such a program turns the high school phys ed hour into the high school sexual politics hour. What's next? Co-ed showers?

So, there you have it – Americans are being bred by their government to be immoral, fat, lazy and stupid.

But why?

Why would the government want Americans to be immoral, fat, lazy and stupid?

Think about it, now. I'll give you a moment.

OK, time's up.

Here's the answer: It comes in the form of a quote from one of the great American founders – one often under-appreciated among a long list of heroes who are under-appreciated. His name was Samuel Adams, and here's what he said that answers the question of why the power brokers in Washington would want a nation of immoral, fat, lazy and stupid people to govern.

"A general Dissolution of Principles and Manners will more surely overthrow the Liberties of America than the whole force of the Common Enemy," he said. "While the People are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their Virtue they will be ready to surrender their Liberties to the first external or internal invader. ... If Virtue and Knowledge are diffused among the People, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great Security."

Now, I don't expect any immoral, fat, lazy and stupid people to comprehend that profound statement. But for those of you moral, lean, enterprising and intelligent people out there, this learned, insightful statement provides the motive for the madness we see around us.

We're a nation of fat, stupid cattle being led to slaughter by an internal invader – our own government, which is no longer the servant of a self-governing people – it has become the master, the governor of a people incapable and unwilling to govern themselves.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26515

Right - immoral, fat, lazy and stupid - and ultimately dependent.

Who does Farah say is behind the government conspiracy?

ScreamingEagle said:
Right - immoral, fat, lazy and stupid - and ultimately dependent.

Who does Farah say is behind the government conspiracy?

I'm not sure if he does specify. So just ask yourself, "who likes people dependent on ever bigger government"? A: The liberals.

I *feel* fat & lazy today, but I still have morals, dammit!

I'm not sure if I feel stupid yet - I haven't had my morning alottment of coffee.

Shattered said:
I *feel* fat & lazy today, but I still have morals, dammit!

I'm not sure if I feel stupid yet - I haven't had my morning alottment of coffee.

Ask yourself Shattered, "who is it that you know that fits, PERFECTLY, that description"?

Pale Rider said:
Ask yourself Shattered, "who is it that you know that fits, PERFECTLY, that description"?

:rotflmao: If you'd have given me time to answer between cups of coffee, I'd have aced that quiz. :D

And herein lies the foundation of what a conservative is all about

1. Limited government and its sister personal accountability
2. Free market economy with little government intervention
3. Preserve (i.e. conserve) our way of life, which means our culture, mostly. Those who come here should be encouraged to assimilate to our culture. This, rather than try and reinvent society.

This should accomplished with tax cuts and cuts in government spending. Also, a return of the study of traditional subject matter ---- reading, writing, history and above all the classics e.g. the ancient Greeks and Romans. Why these? The founding fathers were steeped in these and the ancient Greeks and Romans have had a profound effect on the shaping of our culture. Oh, and by the way, the teaching of virtues e.g. abstinence, telling the truth, manners..... sound radical? And if you object to this subject matter, find another school that teaches to your liking (which means, no more public schools, but private schools instead).

Schools should teach kids HOW to think, not what to think. If they did that, then the likes of Michael Moore would be dismissed almost immediately by most people, because they would be able to see the flaws in his logic. Also, the feminist nazis, the environmental whack jobs and so on would also be dismissed as quickly.

If you're fat, dumb and lazy then... well too bad. After all the government shouldn't be babysitting you, or checking on whether you are exercising regularly, getting your homework done. Governments are for governing, not being a nursemaid.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Pale Rider said:
Without hesitation... I think of michael moore.
BTW I bought a copy of "Fahrenhype 9/11". The opening shot is Michael Moore stating unashamedly and without even blinking "There is no terrorist threat".....

Yes, I have to agree with you, except for the lazy part, unless of course you mean lazy in the intellectual sense. If the man bothered to put as much energy into researching his claims as he does practicing sophistry, he'd be a Nobel Laureate by now!

KarlMarx said:
BTW I bought a copy of "Fahrenhype 9/11".

22668_nono.gif
I hope it was in the clearance bin!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
KarlMarx said:
BTW I bought a copy of "Fahrenhype 9/11". The opening shot is Michael Moore stating unashamedly and without even blinking "There is no terrorist threat".....

Yes, I have to agree with you, except for the lazy part, unless of course you mean lazy in the intellectual sense. If the man bothered to put as much energy into researching his claims as he does practicing sophistry, he'd be a Nobel Laureate by now!

Agreed---we can only hope he gets bit by the lazy bug---guess pharmaceutical companies are next on his list.

Said1 said:
Oopps, forgive me, I'm still on my first cup!!!
It's understandable, it happened to me once before .... a local theater was showing FahrenHYPE 9/11 (for free!) a couple of months back... I asked a buddy of mine if he wanted to go and he looked at me as if I had lost my mind... he thought that I meant Micheal Moron's film, so he made the same mistake too....

Pale Rider said:
Without hesitation... I think of michael moore.

same as what I was thinking....

Driving back from Utah yesterday I saw a billboard that read, "Michael Moore - High in cholesterol, low in truth"

Now that was funny!

Forum List

Back