Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs

ForestGirl

Jun 21, 2010
This puts things in perspective quite effectively:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - Updated 2010[/ame]

Some people say that mass immigration into the US can help reduce world poverty.

What kind of brain dead moron has ever stated that America has any obligation, or even the ability, for that matter, to be the Mother Theresa of the world? :confused: :confused: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Ummmmmmmmmmm...Barry Hussein seems to think so. Amnesty for all, ignore the borders, provide free healthcare to all illegals...

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is America has every right to enforce her immigration laws the way it sees fit...

But having the right is not enough, it also needs the political will because neither Mexico, nor Canada nor anyone else in the world can do it for her.

I agree. And the situation has gotten out of control. In hard times, charity begins at home. We need to take care of our legal citizens first and foremost.

José;2799100 said:
Some people say that mass immigration into the US can help reduce world poverty.

What kind of brain dead moron has ever stated that America has any obligation, or even the ability, for that matter, to be the Mother Theresa of the world? :confused: :confused: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

At last we agree on something - except we DO have the ability - but why waste it on ungrateful loser countries??? As for mass immigration into the USA to help reduce world poverty - now that IS moronic!!!

I am opposed to immigration "reform" (amnesty). This country is overpopulated, and 21 million Americans are out of work.

I'm a strong supporter of immigration.

LEGAL immigration. This country was built by people from all over the world who had a dream to make something of themselves. And they are what make this country so great.

Forum List

Back