Immigration....Who To Invite In?

dannyboy, you come here every day to troll. You've had your ass beat by so many people that if I were you, my self esteem would cause me to commit suicide.

I have kicked your nonsensical one liners with so many facts that you should be embarrassed to make such a post as you just did. You call everything you disagree with a fallacy. It's not and your limited vocabulary tells me that you would benefit off of buying a dictionary.

Virtually every statement you've made on this board has been refuted. I refute your total and absolute bullshit with indisputable and irrefutable facts. That you fail to acknowledge that truth shows that you are either a full time troll or someone who simply doesn't understand much. You keep making up those zingers and they only have relevance to you. You aren't entertaining; you are not educational; what you post means nothing - except maybe to you.

The biggest differences between you and I is that I don't think that everyone who disagrees with me is left wing (as you think that anyone who disagrees with you is right wing.) In all honesty, dannyboy, have you seen a single, solitary swinging dick on this board say ANYTHING positive about my immigration posts? It hasn't dawned on you that both the left and the right don't like what I have to say because I see both the left and right going to the same destination, just by different routes.

We aren't alike because I spell out my position in plain English and give citations so that people can look it up. You don't. AND no matter how many times you post the lies. The states do not secure your Rights; they don't create them; they don't grant them. They have said so in court rulings - which are more authoritative than anything you have to the contrary.
in right wing fantasy, You are Always right.

That is what I mean, dannyboy. How many people on the right have you witnessed agreeing with me on immigration? They're calling me left; you're calling me right. WHO do you think supports my views and give an example???
the right wing has nothing but appeals to ignorance. there is no express immigration clause if we have to quibble in a supreme venue.

You need to some new material. I apologize for having appealed to your ignorance. But, if ignorance is bliss, you're the happiest man in America.
show us the express Immigration clause, right wingers; don't be illegal to Constitutional law.

You need some new material

in right wing fantasy, You are Always right.

That is what I mean, dannyboy. How many people on the right have you witnessed agreeing with me on immigration? They're calling me left; you're calling me right. WHO do you think supports my views and give an example???
the right wing has nothing but appeals to ignorance. there is no express immigration clause if we have to quibble in a supreme venue.

You need to some new material. I apologize for having appealed to your ignorance. But, if ignorance is bliss, you're the happiest man in America.
show us the express Immigration clause, right wingers; don't be illegal to Constitutional law.

you need a superior argument not just new material.

NOBODY on this board thinks you have any argument, much less a superior one. I don't post the same post every day like you.

You need some new material.

NOBODY on this board thinks you have any argument, much less a superior one. I don't post the same post every day like you.

so do y'all. you can't keep appealing to ignorance and not expect any rebuttals.

so do y'all. you can't keep appealing to ignorance and not expect any rebuttals.

I'm not appealing to your ignorance. I'm only acknowledging your silly posts.

Allow me to flesh that out a bit...

The hatred of American sovereignty...and of Americans, is nothing new for Democrats.....

Democrats knew what they were doing when they passed the 1965 immigration law that altered the flow from European immigrants to the flood from third world nations.

" Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada.

The proponents of the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. [Democrat] President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[16] [Democrat] Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including [Democrat] Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[17] However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law.[18][19] Specifically, the [Democrat] Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Southern and Eastern Europe." Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia

Democrats certainly must hate American culture, huh?

" Despite [Democrat] Robert Kennedy's promise that, "Immigration from any single country would be limited to 10 percent of the total," Mexico sent 20 percent of last year's immigrants. Hispanics have made up nearly half of all immigrants since 1968.

[Democrat] Ted Kennedy also claimed the 1965 amendments "will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."
Teddy cannot have it both ways: either the immigrant will remain unemployed and become a public charge, or he will take a job that otherwise could have gone to a native American. ....immigrant participation lowers wages.

... the [Democrat] 1965 Immigration Reform Act has remade society into the image its critics most feared. Immigration levels topping a million a year will increase U.S. population to 400 million within 50 years. Meanwhile, exponents of multiculturalism insist new arrivals make no effort to assimilate; to do so would be "genocidal," a notion that makes a mockery of real genocides. Instead, long-forgotten grudges are nursed against the white populace.

All the while, indigenous paychecks drop through lower wages and higher taxes collected to provide social services for immigrants. And this only takes into account legal immigration. " FrontPage Magazine - The 1965 Immigration Act: Anatomy of a Disaster

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad said in a speech in 1997: "We do have the ultimate weapon. People are more mobile now. They can go anywhere. . . . If we are not allowed a good life in our countries, if we are going to be global citizens, then we should migrate North. We should migrate North in our millions, legally or illegally. Masses of Asians and Africans should inundate Europe and America."
Half a Century of Barely Controlled Immigration

How would he vote, Democrat or Republican?

1635865613657.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back