Immigration....Who To Invite In?

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by PoliticalChic, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818
    My main quality is being awake and aware.

I mean I was awake the day they let this trophy wife, ex model's elderly parents into the country. What are these old ppl going to do? Retire and want medical care on their new insurance company's dime?

Their trophy hunting son in law, who is their age I imagine, couldn't possibly throw them out.

You, me, we all can. Or at least those of us with threads on only letting in those who are going to make us money instantly certainly are posting about deporting them old trophy wife's parents, right? Otherwise that Supergirl would be a super hypocrite?

2. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818
    I'm helping you not misinterpret the stats you post.

Numbers have meaning.

Figuring it out is the difficult part.

I'll say you aced typing class though. You post fast. Very impressive. A buddy and I took one in HS figuring it would be an easy C and there would be tons of girls to talk with. Well, the girls didn't talk with us and we were kinda competitive fellows so we raced and got A's.

3. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,394

Answer the question:

3. Did you put an ad in the paper inviting any homeless folks to move in when they feel like it.....you hypocrite?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,394

Answer the question:

3. Did you put an ad in the paper inviting any homeless folks to move in when they feel like it.....you hypocrite?

5. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818
    FWIW, I paid my taxes and sent a letter telling the city to quit hassling Larry Rice and the shelter. I also have hassled a couple mini-city officials (we have a problem with municipalities in the st louis area), I have hassled a couple of mini-cities who just drop their homeless off at the line.

6. danielpalos

danielpalos Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,823
    No. I am the one claiming only Lousy capitalists lose money on border policies and whine about Taxes.

7. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,394
    Clearly, you're not gonna answer the question:

The only possible conclusion is that you'd saddle your neighbors with obligations you won't assume.

Pretty Liberal of you.

BTW.....

Mexico sends us the greatest number of immigrants.

A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA. (A racial breakdown of Mexicans is here.)

The racial breakdown of the USA (2010 census) is: 63.7% White 16.4% Hispanic (presumably mostly mestizo or Amerindian) 12.6% Black

The racial breakdown of welfare recipients is: Of those on welfare, 33.3% are black, 31.2% are white, and 28.8% are Hispanic.

So, clearly whites are drastically underrepresented in welfare recipients, while blacks and Hispanics are both overrepresented. Contrary to the illusion presented by the MSM, both in total numbers and proportionally more blacks are on welfare than whites.

Camarota: "Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children"

Peter Bradley: "National Review Wrong (Again) on Race and Welfare"

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Miller, David. "Statistics on race and welfare for the USA." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  8. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818
    You aren't going to get an argument from me that blacks and hispanics are not doing as well as whites in this country. White folks talk to me like I'm one of them and I'm not going to tell "them" what is said in the white guy bars. I'm already for affirmative action. No need to push me further.

You also aren't going to catch me in your logic fallacy question about inviting the homeless to live with me. I love the CCC and plenty of big government systems to help the poor. Sometimes you accidentally talk me into supporting more but I have no guilt.

Sorry that hypocrisy thing with the statue of liberty bothered you. What is your problem with pulling it down if you don't believe in what it says? Sentimental over a statue from liberal ol' France? You took in Trophy 3's parents? Why not some darker skinned folks who might produce a future generation of Americans who need to buy the decaying houses of our decaying empire?

9. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,442
    I think you mean irrational, hysterical, and mindlessly partisan.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. ShaklesOfBigGov

ShaklesOfBigGov Restore the Republic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,706
    The United States has “historically” put conditions on immigrants that enter this country to ensure that they would be productive members of society.

With regard to the “give me your poor” reference, the United States gave $376,739,142 in aid to Haiti in 2017 alone, the country has 10 million people. If the intention is to make life better for them there, why are we encouraging immigrants to come here? If we spent millions with the purpose to make life better in Haiti, they would have no need to come here. This happens to be one of those countries that Trump referred to as a “shithole”, a comment in reference to “Where is all these millions of dollars going?” I’d want to know what happens to a 2017 budget that’s 30 times the population of people living there (10 million population in Haiti vs over $370 million in taxpayer dollars.)

Now if you honestly don’t care about whether or not these immigrants that want to come here ARE productive members of society, then let’s cut the funding of every nation that floods our country with their people. We should not be wasting taxpayer dollars on a country if those people are actually coming here instead. It’s simple, if the United States Government desires citizens of a foreign nation to have a better life by providing funding for them there, then we don’t need to welcome an entire group of those same immigrants to be setting foot in here. If you want unproductive members of society here, then we cut that funding there. You can’t be “humanitarian” on both sides of the fence, it’s either one or the other. This is why life long, politically invested, liberal democrats want Trump out. Life long politicians don’t like an outsider businessman coming on their turf, and suddenly make executive decisions to undo what took YEARS for them to establish and build up. Politicans LOVE wasting money, and the federal government is the least financially efficient agency you’ll find.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1