Immigration....Who To Invite In?

mrz102718dAPR20181027044506.jpg
employment is at-will in our at-will employment States. requiring a work ethic is illegal.

the right wing doesn't care about the law; unless they can "hate on the less fortunate".

Don 't let anyone in.Not one person. We should have zero immigration levels for at least the next 10 years.We are full up--hang out the "no vacancy" sign.

Not going to happen. Next infantile fantasy?

I agree with you that it isn't going to happen, but let's not forget that it DID happen.

. "Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization."
Anti-Americanization

America was founded as a unique, singular experiment with the two definitions of conservatism as its parameters, and from much of American history, it was expected that immigrants came here respecting those views, and/or were ready to assume them.

In fact, due to the huge wave of immigration in earlier times, the nation took a breather, as it were, from immigration....and, from 1924 to 1965, immigration was almost completely discontinued.
That was the time allowed for new Americans to incorporate the views and values that would make them Americans....real Americans.
Not Liberals, or Progressives.

Liberals/Democrats insisted on changing immigration policies in the country, claiming that it would not alter national traditions...
" just after Kennedy’s election to the United States Senate in 1952, he co-sponsored legislation – drafted by Senator Herbert H. Lehman – proposing to recast the nation’s immigration policy. Senator Kennedy subsequently would assume a supporting role in drafting the Refugee-Escapee Act (1957). Two years later he collaborated with Senators Hubert H. Humphrey and Philip A. Hart on the preparation of comprehensive immigration reform legislation. "The Compromise Over Immigration in 1965 that Is to Blame for Much of the Mess Today
so are our crime, drug, and terror wars.

STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

Ellis Island, in Upper New York Bay, was the gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the U.S. as the United States' busiest immigrant inspection station for over 60 years from 1892 until 1954. Ellis Island was opened January 1, 1892. Wikipedia

How far would you travel to find a better life? What if the journey took weeks under difficult conditions? If you answered "Whatever it takes," you echo the feelings of the 12 million immigrants who passed through these now quiet halls from 1892 to 1954. Ellis Island afforded them the opportunity to attain the American dream for themselves and their descendants. Come hear their stories
Ellis Island Part of Statue of Liberty National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

That's a poem, not a public policy, you dunce.

More to the point, it was put on the statue in 1903.

Ten years later the income tax amendment was passed, and hordes could now come for welfare, rather than opportunity.

Get it, moron?????
corporate welfare costs more. the right wing Only complains about the "hard working Poor".

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

There is an answer.....I'll get to it.
"amen"

The 'unaccompanied minors' that Hussein Obama invited in....

"Police: MS-13 members stabbed classmate in Huntington Station
...the victim was leaving the restaurant when the defendants went to their nearby car, grabbed bats and knives and pursued the victim, stabbing him in the back.

Suffolk District Attorney Tim Sini says all three defendants entered the country illegally and were already in the Suffolk Police Department's database as confirmed gang members. Two of the suspects, Lopez and Molina, were detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement within the past year and a half. Both were released by federal immigration judges."
http://longisland.news12.com/story/...mbers-stabbed-classmate-in-huntington-station

What a mistake the Obama presidency has turned out to be.

The article you referenced is dated---------
Posted: Jan 10, 2019 4:44 AM CST
Updated: Jan 10, 2019 5:35 PM CST

The timeframe of the above incident occurred during Trump's watch, NOT Obama's.
It's telling when you have to use material (acts of violence) that occurred during Trump's watch and wrongly attach it to Obama's watch.

I believe this is where the phrase "two-faced liar" cames from

:)-

The article you referenced is dated---------
Posted: Jan 10, 2019 4:44 AM CST
Updated: Jan 10, 2019 5:35 PM CST

The timeframe of the above incident occurred during Trump's watch, NOT Obama's.
It's telling when you have to use material (acts of violence) that occurred during Trump's watch and wrongly attach it to Obama's watch.

I believe this is where the phrase "two-faced liar" cames from

:)-

You lying low-life.....wipe Obama's shoe-polish off your tongue.

Hussein brought in these animals.

What a mistake the Obama presidency has turned out to be.....and your education, a far worse mistake, huh?

What a mistake the Obama presidency has turned out to be.....and your education, a far worse mistake, huh?

I don't remember who that Russian female spy was but you do look a lot alike; relative perhaps?

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he “said” he was during the election

Trump admires the “ruler” of Russia and North Korea because they will remain in power for life. He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,
Setting that aside for a moment I have this to refresh your memory about Trump-----------

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements---- (to date)

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns
NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET
Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

https://tinyurl.com/ycz7qp4j

Tell me, do you agree with Trump's action? Please explain why?

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.ht...

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies
The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.
Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
https://twitter.com/J_Rob66/status/759613555825975296/photo/1

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/politics/trump-no-more-daca-deal/index.html

The proposal by the U.S. Department of Energy would lower the status of some high-level radioactive waste in several places around the nation, including the Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Washington state — the most contaminated nuclear site in the country.

Reclassifying the material to low-level could save the agency billions of dollars and decades of work by essentially leaving the material in the ground, critics say.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/trump-plans-to-reclassify-nuclear-waste-...

I'm just asking why anyone would agree or disagree with the above actions by trump, just asking

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

I'm a sucker for threads that start out as if to ask a question. I read the OP before the thread and proceed to try and read the thread while being flamed for asking more questions.

In your article, you ask about immigrants, not necessarily about undocumented foreigners. When we separate the two groups, it becomes apparent that those who wander in here from south of the border, on average, commit less crime per capita than do the native population... Or do they? Actually neither side can definitively prove their case:

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

So, who do "we" let in? Constitutionally, that answer is best left to the states. Congress has only ONE job relative to people coming into the United States:

"Congress shall have the power ...to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution. I can't even find an immigration section in the Constitution.

If we want to go back to the Constitution as originally written and intended, this question is left up to the states. They are within their constitutional Rights to let whomever they want in. It's when those people want to become citizens that the feds have any real constitutional say.

I don't remember who that Russian female spy was but you do look a lot alike; relative perhaps?

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he “said” he was during the election

Trump admires the “ruler” of Russia and North Korea because they will remain in power for life. He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,
Setting that aside for a moment I have this to refresh your memory about Trump-----------

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements---- (to date)

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns
NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET
Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

https://tinyurl.com/ycz7qp4j

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.ht...

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies
The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.
Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
https://twitter.com/J_Rob66/status/759613555825975296/photo/1

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/politics/trump-no-more-daca-deal/index.html

The proposal by the U.S. Department of Energy would lower the status of some high-level radioactive waste in several places around the nation, including the Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Washington state — the most contaminated nuclear site in the country.

Reclassifying the material to low-level could save the agency billions of dollars and decades of work by essentially leaving the material in the ground, critics say.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/trump-plans-to-reclassify-nuclear-waste-...

I'm just asking why anyone would agree or disagree with the above actions by trump, just asking

Did you want to explain Mueller ignoring this?

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

.....and why?

None.

I'm a sucker for threads that start out as if to ask a question. I read the OP before the thread and proceed to try and read the thread while being flamed for asking more questions.

In your article, you ask about immigrants, not necessarily about undocumented foreigners. When we separate the two groups, it becomes apparent that those who wander in here from south of the border, on average, commit less crime per capita than do the native population... Or do they? Actually neither side can definitively prove their case:

So, who do "we" let in? Constitutionally, that answer is best left to the states. Congress has only ONE job relative to people coming into the United States:

"Congress shall have the power ...to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution. I can't even find an immigration section in the Constitution.

If we want to go back to the Constitution as originally written and intended, this question is left up to the states. They are within their constitutional Rights to let whomever they want in. It's when those people want to become citizens that the feds have any real constitutional say.

"...who wander in here from south of the border, on average, commit less crime per capita than do the native population... "

False.

1. Everyone who illegally enters is a criminal.

2. "The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

These are felonies.

3. Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 to 10 times higher.

Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

Yes, NPR: Illegal Immigration Does Increase Violent Crime

Wise up.

The only thing Democrats care about is that illegals do as Obama told them to.....vote.

.....and why?

None.

"...who wander in here from south of the border, on average, commit less crime per capita than do the native population... "

False.

1. Everyone who illegally enters is a criminal.

2. "The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

These are felonies.

3. Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

The GAO estimates “criminal aliens” were arrested, convicted and incarcerated for 25,064 homicides. If non-citizens committed them over seven years, the annual rate would be 14.2 per 100,000 non-citizens. If illegal aliens committed them over four years, the annual rate would be 58.0 per 100,000 illegal aliens. Either way you compute, those are high rates.

By comparison, the FBI reports the murder rates for the entire U.S. from 2003 through 2009 varied from 5.0 to 5.8 per 100,000 inhabitants for an average rate of 5.5. To be clear, 5.5 is much lower than either 14.2 or 58.0.

Or look at the total number of homicides in those years. Per the FBI, there were 67,642 murders in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. Per the GAO, criminal aliens committed 25,064 of them. That means they committed 22% to 37% of all murders in the U.S., while being only 3.52% to 8.25% of the population.

Conclusion: criminal and illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 to 10 times higher.

Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

Yes, NPR: Illegal Immigration Does Increase Violent Crime

Wise up.

The only thing Democrats care about is that illegals do as Obama told them to.....vote.

We've gone that rabbit hole before; your stats are wrong, but I if I disprove them, I get caught up in the religion of the wall versus the Democrats.

When it comes to the federal tax, the best evidence is the Socialist Security Administration itself. They say 75 percent of undocumented immigrants get an Individual Tax Identification Number and pay the tax..

I don't give a rip anyway. The 16th Amendment was illegally ratified and I do not care about a plank out of the Communist Manifesto. IF ALL undocumented foreigners help bring down that blight and get rid of the IRS, I will consider them heroes. You defending the Communist Manifesto is one of the reasons I don't have a side in this discussion.

Forum List

Back