Immigration....Who To Invite In?

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

There is an answer.....I'll get to it.

Gimme the tired,hungry and weak until the day you pull that statue in the harbor down.

1. I have no patience for hypocrisy.

2. Its worked before for us.

From the "Shanty Irish" to them "Dumb Pollocks" to the slaves sold to Southern bigots to the "Crime Syndicate Diegos" (did I spell that right?). I heard my old elitist ancestors complain about every old elitist wife any of their children had. In turn no one was good enough for anyone else.

Don't start drawing lines in the sand else in 40 years your great great grand children may be voted out of the country.

Of course, this will come as no news....you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

1. The Lazarus poem is not the basis for public policy

kn062518dAPR20180626014528.jpg

3. Did you put an ad in the paper inviting any homeless folks to move in when they feel like it.....you hypocrite?

Then take it down, start a petition, collect pennies. "Git er done!"

Don't maintain a statue pretending to be something you are not.

Or admit you are a hypocritical coward.

I’m sorry I hurt your feeling when I called you stupid.

I really thought you already knew.

My main quality is being awake and aware.

I mean I was awake the day they let this trophy wife, ex model's elderly parents into the country. What are these old ppl going to do? Retire and want medical care on their new insurance company's dime?

Their trophy hunting son in law, who is their age I imagine, couldn't possibly throw them out.

You, me, we all can. Or at least those of us with threads on only letting in those who are going to make us money instantly certainly are posting about deporting them old trophy wife's parents, right? Otherwise that Supergirl would be a super hypocrite?

5. Facts about Mexico that you won't learn in government school:
In 2010, there were more Mexican nationals in New York state prisons, than there were inmates from the entire European continent.

6. An interesting conjecture, not illuminated in the New York stats, and interesting in light of Europe's immigration policies, one wonders how many of the 'Europeans' in our prisons, are Muslim.

And, along that line of query, there was this Englander:
"Shuhel Mahboob Ali: Brit gets 10 years for seeking child sex for incest fantasy A British man who traveled to Sanford so he could meet a teen girl, take her as his wife, have children and then raise an incest family was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison Monday.

Federal agents said Shuhel Mahboob Ali responded to an online ad placed last year by an undercover detective posing as the father of a 13-year-old girl..... telling him in graphic detail what he would like to do with his supposed teenage daughter.

Ali, 40, said he wanted to settle down with a girl, "breed" and raise a "daughters only" family.

Ali said if he got the teen pregnant, he wanted to start abusing their baby..." Shuhel Mahboob Ali: British man planned to have incest family

Don't forget.....they call this 7th century savage a "British" federal inmate.
Get it??? Wink...wink.

What's #5 trying to say? Them leftest Europeans know something about how to create a decent society?

A dumb as you are....how do you find your way back to that refrigerator box you call home.....
...shiny pebbles???

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico has this year registered its highest murder total since modern records began, according to official data, dealing a fresh blow to President Enrique Pena Nieto's pledge to get gang violence under control with presidential elections due in 2018.

A total of 23,101 murder investigations were opened in the first 11 months of this year, surpassing the 22,409 registered in the whole of 2011, figures published on Friday night by the interior ministry showed. The figures go back to 1997.

At 18.7 per 100,000 inhabitants, the 2017 Mexican murder rate …

According to U.N. figures used in the World Bank's online database, Brazil and Colombia both had a murder rate of 27 per 100,000, Venezuela 57, Honduras 64 and El Salvador 109 in 2015, the last year for which data are available.

The U.S. rate was 5 per 100,000.

Mexico murders hit record high, dealing blow to president

ok. So now you are saying Small Government doesn't work in the America's?

What's your point here?

Mexico is a borderline 3rd world country ppl want to escape from?

Mexicans are genetically inferior to mutt-mericans?

*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to stupidity.

'll be responsible for what I say.....not for what you pretend I say.

How's that for a plan?

I'm helping you not misinterpret the stats you post.

Numbers have meaning.

Figuring it out is the difficult part.

I'll say you aced typing class though. You post fast. Very impressive. A buddy and I took one in HS figuring it would be an easy C and there would be tons of girls to talk with. Well, the girls didn't talk with us and we were kinda competitive fellows so we raced and got A's.

.....and why?

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

“The New York State Department of Corrections has collected information about the top ten nationalities in its prisons for years—.... Foreign inmates were 70 percent more likely to have committed a violent crime than American criminals. They were also twice as likely to have committed a class A felony, such as aggravated murder, kidnapping, and terrorism."
Data here: http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2008/Impact_of_Foreign-Born_Inmates_2008.pdf

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.

4. Of course this is not the slant one gets from the house organ of the Democrat Party, the NYTimes.

"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”

Hence, the importance of re-education camps for Liberal simpletons: balance the truth about what Democrat policies have done, and who they have invited to a neighborhood near you.

Gimme the tired,hungry and weak until the day you pull that statue in the harbor down.

From the "Shanty Irish" to them "Dumb Pollocks" to the slaves sold to Southern bigots to the "Crime Syndicate Diegos" (did I spell that right?). I heard my old elitist ancestors complain about every old elitist wife any of their children had. In turn no one was good enough for anyone else.

Don't start drawing lines in the sand else in 40 years your great great grand children may be voted out of the country.

3. Did you put an ad in the paper inviting any homeless folks to move in when they feel like it.....you hypocrite?

I mean I was awake the day they let this trophy wife, ex model's elderly parents into the country. What are these old ppl going to do? Retire and want medical care on their new insurance company's dime?

Their trophy hunting son in law, who is their age I imagine, couldn't possibly throw them out.

You, me, we all can. Or at least those of us with threads on only letting in those who are going to make us money instantly certainly are posting about deporting them old trophy wife's parents, right? Otherwise that Supergirl would be a super hypocrite?

Answer the question:

5. Facts about Mexico that you won't learn in government school:
In 2010, there were more Mexican nationals in New York state prisons, than there were inmates from the entire European continent.

6. An interesting conjecture, not illuminated in the New York stats, and interesting in light of Europe's immigration policies, one wonders how many of the 'Europeans' in our prisons, are Muslim.

And, along that line of query, there was this Englander:
"Shuhel Mahboob Ali: Brit gets 10 years for seeking child sex for incest fantasy A British man who traveled to Sanford so he could meet a teen girl, take her as his wife, have children and then raise an incest family was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison Monday.

Federal agents said Shuhel Mahboob Ali responded to an online ad placed last year by an undercover detective posing as the father of a 13-year-old girl..... telling him in graphic detail what he would like to do with his supposed teenage daughter.

Ali, 40, said he wanted to settle down with a girl, "breed" and raise a "daughters only" family.

Ali said if he got the teen pregnant, he wanted to start abusing their baby..." Shuhel Mahboob Ali: British man planned to have incest family

Don't forget.....they call this 7th century savage a "British" federal inmate.
Get it??? Wink...wink.

What's #5 trying to say? Them leftest Europeans know something about how to create a decent society?

A dumb as you are....how do you find your way back to that refrigerator box you call home.....
...shiny pebbles???

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico has this year registered its highest murder total since modern records began, according to official data, dealing a fresh blow to President Enrique Pena Nieto's pledge to get gang violence under control with presidential elections due in 2018.

A total of 23,101 murder investigations were opened in the first 11 months of this year, surpassing the 22,409 registered in the whole of 2011, figures published on Friday night by the interior ministry showed. The figures go back to 1997.

According to U.N. figures used in the World Bank's online database, Brazil and Colombia both had a murder rate of 27 per 100,000, Venezuela 57, Honduras 64 and El Salvador 109 in 2015, the last year for which data are available.

What's your point here?

How's that for a plan?

Numbers have meaning.

I'll say you aced typing class though. You post fast. Very impressive. A buddy and I took one in HS figuring it would be an easy C and there would be tons of girls to talk with. Well, the girls didn't talk with us and we were kinda competitive fellows so we raced and got A's.

Answer the question:

...shiny pebbles???

What's your point here?

How's that for a plan?

Numbers have meaning.

Answer the question:

FWIW, I paid my taxes and sent a letter telling the city to quit hassling Larry Rice and the shelter. I also have hassled a couple mini-city officials (we have a problem with municipalities in the st louis area), I have hassled a couple of mini-cities who just drop their homeless off at the line.

Answer the question:

No. I am the one claiming only Lousy capitalists lose money on border policies and whine about Taxes.

...shiny pebbles???

What's your point here?

How's that for a plan?

Numbers have meaning.

Answer the question:

FWIW, I paid my taxes and sent a letter telling the city to quit hassling Larry Rice and the shelter. I also have hassled a couple mini-city officials (we have a problem with municipalities in the st louis area), I have hassled a couple of mini-cities who just drop their homeless off at the line.

Clearly, you're not gonna answer the question:

The only possible conclusion is that you'd saddle your neighbors with obligations you won't assume.

Pretty Liberal of you.

BTW.....

Mexico sends us the greatest number of immigrants.

A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA. (A racial breakdown of Mexicans is here.)

The racial breakdown of the USA (2010 census) is: 63.7% White 16.4% Hispanic (presumably mostly mestizo or Amerindian) 12.6% Black

The racial breakdown of welfare recipients is: Of those on welfare, 33.3% are black, 31.2% are white, and 28.8% are Hispanic.

So, clearly whites are drastically underrepresented in welfare recipients, while blacks and Hispanics are both overrepresented. Contrary to the illusion presented by the MSM, both in total numbers and proportionally more blacks are on welfare than whites.

Camarota: "Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children"

Peter Bradley: "National Review Wrong (Again) on Race and Welfare"

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Miller, David. "Statistics on race and welfare for the USA." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

Last edited:

What's your point here?

How's that for a plan?

Numbers have meaning.

Answer the question:

Clearly, you're not gonna answer the question:

The only possible conclusion is that you'd saddle your neighbors with obligations you won't assume.

Pretty Liberal of you.

BTW.....

Mexico sends us the greatest number of immigrants.

A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA. (A racial breakdown of Mexicans is here.)

The racial breakdown of the USA (2010 census) is: 63.7% White 16.4% Hispanic (presumably mostly mestizo or Amerindian) 12.6% Black

The racial breakdown of welfare recipients is: Of those on welfare, 33.3% are black, 31.2% are white, and 28.8% are Hispanic.

So, clearly whites are drastically underrepresented in welfare recipients, while blacks and Hispanics are both overrepresented. Contrary to the illusion presented by the MSM, both in total numbers and proportionally more blacks are on welfare than whites.

Camarota: "Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children"

Peter Bradley: "National Review Wrong (Again) on Race and Welfare"

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Miller, David. "Statistics on race and welfare for the USA." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

You aren't going to get an argument from me that blacks and hispanics are not doing as well as whites in this country. White folks talk to me like I'm one of them and I'm not going to tell "them" what is said in the white guy bars. I'm already for affirmative action. No need to push me further.

You also aren't going to catch me in your logic fallacy question about inviting the homeless to live with me. I love the CCC and plenty of big government systems to help the poor. Sometimes you accidentally talk me into supporting more but I have no guilt.

Sorry that hypocrisy thing with the statue of liberty bothered you. What is your problem with pulling it down if you don't believe in what it says? Sentimental over a statue from liberal ol' France? You took in Trophy 3's parents? Why not some darker skinned folks who might produce a future generation of Americans who need to buy the decaying houses of our decaying empire?

.....and why?

None.

....?

I think you mean irrational, hysterical, and mindlessly partisan.

.....and why?

None.

The United States has “historically” put conditions on immigrants that enter this country to ensure that they would be productive members of society.

With regard to the “give me your poor” reference, the United States gave $376,739,142 in aid to Haiti in 2017 alone, the country has 10 million people. If the intention is to make life better for them there, why are we encouraging immigrants to come here? If we spent millions with the purpose to make life better in Haiti, they would have no need to come here. This happens to be one of those countries that Trump referred to as a “shithole”, a comment in reference to “Where is all these millions of dollars going?” I’d want to know what happens to a 2017 budget that’s 30 times the population of people living there (10 million population in Haiti vs over $370 million in taxpayer dollars.)

Now if you honestly don’t care about whether or not these immigrants that want to come here ARE productive members of society, then let’s cut the funding of every nation that floods our country with their people. We should not be wasting taxpayer dollars on a country if those people are actually coming here instead. It’s simple, if the United States Government desires citizens of a foreign nation to have a better life by providing funding for them there, then we don’t need to welcome an entire group of those same immigrants to be setting foot in here. If you want unproductive members of society here, then we cut that funding there. You can’t be “humanitarian” on both sides of the fence, it’s either one or the other. This is why life long, politically invested, liberal democrats want Trump out. Life long politicians don’t like an outsider businessman coming on their turf, and suddenly make executive decisions to undo what took YEARS for them to establish and build up. Politicans LOVE wasting money, and the federal government is the least financially efficient agency you’ll find.

.....and why?

None.

The United States has “historically” put conditions on immigrants that enter this country to ensure that they would be productive members of society.

With regard to the “give me your poor” reference, the United States gave $376,739,142 in aid to Haiti in 2017 alone, the country has 10 million people. If the intention is to make life better for them there, why are we encouraging immigrants to come here? If we spent millions with the purpose to make life better in Haiti, they would have no need to come here. This happens to be one of those countries that Trump referred to as a “shithole”, a comment in reference to “Where is all these millions of dollars going?” I’d want to know what happens to a 2017 budget that’s 30 times the population of people living there (10 million population in Haiti vs over $370 million in taxpayer dollars.)

Now if you honestly don’t care about whether or not these immigrants that want to come here ARE productive members of society, then let’s cut the funding of every nation that floods our country with their people. We should not be wasting taxpayer dollars on a country if those people are actually coming here instead. It’s simple, if the United States Government desires citizens of a foreign nation to have a better life by providing funding for them there, then we don’t need to welcome an entire group of those same immigrants to be setting foot in here. If you want unproductive members of society here, then we cut that funding there. You can’t be “humanitarian” on both sides of the fence, it’s either one or the other. This is why life long, politically invested, liberal democrats want Trump out. Life long politicians don’t like an outsider businessman coming on their turf, and suddenly make executive decisions to undo what took YEARS for them to establish and build up. Politicans LOVE wasting money, and the federal government is the least financially efficient agency you’ll find.

I get it. The government shucks, America sucks from your point of view.

Also I'm not gonna defend the limits on immigrants from Asia if the railroad wasn' importing them era. You are right there.

I'm also not a NO LIMIT guy. The real debate here is how many we can take in. Some polarizing posters get ppl here distracted from that with their name calling and encourage them to dig their heels into the sand.

How about next year we double the # of immigrants we allow in, but demand they move to states with negative population growth for ten years after coming? south st louis did well with a bunch of uneducated eastern europeans a decade or so back for example.

.....and why?

None.

Also I'm not gonna defend the limits on immigrants from Asia if the railroad wasn' importing them era. You are right there.

I'm also not a NO LIMIT guy. The real debate here is how many we can take in. Some polarizing posters get ppl here distracted from that with their name calling and encourage them to dig their heels into the sand.

How about next year we double the # of immigrants we allow in, but demand they move to states with negative population growth for ten years after coming? south st louis did well with a bunch of uneducated eastern europeans a decade or so back for example.

Which Eastern Europeans in Saint Louis, the Islamic Bosniak's?

.....and why?

None.

Which Eastern Europeans in Saint Louis, the Islamic Bosniak's?

It would really offend them if in the moment I didn't remember exactly which ones because I can't tell the difference but yeah one or two of the "minorities" from there we took in en masse.

.....and why?

None.

No, I don’t think our country sucks. Actually I just approached the subject historically and using rational common sense. Evidently from
that kind of response, it’s not something you’re accustomed to seeing. I simply interjected the question surrounding just one country, based on data provided courtesy of usaid.gov. If we are spending over $300 million a year in an effort to provide the people of that country with a better way of life, then why exactly are we also encouraging them to come here? If they are coming here, we really don’t need to be wasting taxpayer dollars over there. A very simple question that anyone reading it can basically follow and understand.

Also historically our nation has generally requested some form of information, to see if those immigrants seeking citizenship has the ability to become productive members of society. We have also restricted access based on our nation’s economic situation or in time of war with those nations we are engaged with. This raises another point. Show me where in the Constitution or through legislative law where the United States is “obligated” to even take immigrants if the executive branch or elected administration chooses not to.

With respect to your response, our Federal Government can not force a state to take on all their immigrants over any other. Show me where it’s written that our Federal Government has that kind of power to force an influx of immigrants or refugees onto selected states.

.....and why?

None.

No, I don’t think our country sucks. Actually I just approached the subject historically and using rational common sense. Evidently from
that kind of response, it’s not something you’re accustomed to seeing. I simply interjected the question surrounding just one country, based on data provided courtesy of usaid.gov. If we are spending over $300 million a year in an effort to provide the people of that country with a better way of life, then why exactly are we also encouraging them to come here? If they are coming here, we really don’t need to be wasting taxpayer dollars over there. A very simple question that anyone reading it can basically follow and understand.

Also historically our nation has generally requested some form of information, to see if those immigrants seeking citizenship has the ability to become productive members of society. We have also restricted access based on our nation’s economic situation or in time of war with those nations we are engaged with. This raises another point. Show me where in the Constitution or through legislative law where the United States is “obligated” to even take immigrants if the executive branch or elected administration chooses not to.

With respect to your response, our Federal Government can not force a state to take on all their immigrants over any other. Show me where it’s written that our Federal Government has that kind of power to force an influx of immigrants or refugees onto selected states.

They don't. I did not say they do. But they should. The combination of "they's" is comical but you get my point.

Want to maintain the empire? We better maintain the population.

We also better create young healthy Americans who want to work. Importing the elderly parents of models and trophy wives isn't gonna cut it. Capitalism needs competition for labor and housing to work.

Plus hey, pull down the statue in the harbor and we can talk. Can't just be having it there to pretend we do it. Most of the forms of christian Jesus just know what you're doing.

.....and why?

None.

They don't. I did not say they do. But they should. The combination of "they's" is comical but you get my point.

We also better create young healthy Americans who want to work. Importing the elderly parents of models and trophy wives isn't gonna cut it. Capitalism needs competition for labor and housing to work.

Plus hey, pull down the statue in the harbor and we can talk. Can't just be having it there to pretend we do it. Most of the forms of christian Jesus just know what you're doing.

So when you can no longer support your argument on the issue, when facts are presented, you try your luck on sarcasm. You could at least make an attempt to validate your point with facts of your own, instead of going through a meaningless rant that does nothing to prove your point.

So what’s your answer to the welfare issue? Because once you open the door to allowing any immigrant entry regardless of where they are coming from, allowing for no background checks, no efforts made on their part to contribute to our society. ... then someone evidently MUST care for and support them. Theas millions of immigrants you simply want to open the door to won’t contribute to any taxes, because the ability to become a contributing member of society is no longer valid in your view.

Let’s talk cost related to the health care mandate, parts of Obamacare are still in place for EVERY citizen. Do you think those costs President Obama promised will go down? Let’s be honest. Have you considered the care associated with over 20 million additional.. non productive .. immigrants that you want to allow? How does an increase in your Health Care payments and premiums sound to you? How much do you still want to see healtg care go up by? Those immigrants you want to allow, don’t contribute to any taxes because the ability to become a contributing member of society is no longer valid in your view.

Sarcasm is easy when you never took the time to consider the details and cost associated with what you’re asking. How much are you willing to see your taxes go up, to compensate for your overwhelming generosity to care for them?

Does merely discussing the facts really bother you this much?

So when you can no longer support your argument on the issue, when facts are presented, you try your luck on sarcasm. You could at least make an attempt to validate your point with facts of your own, instead of going through a meaningless rant that does nothing to prove your point.

So what’s your answer to the welfare issue? Because once you open the door to allowing any immigrant entry regardless of where they are coming from, allowing for no background checks, no efforts made on their part to contribute to our society. ... then someone evidently MUST care for and support them. Theas millions of immigrants you simply want to open the door to won’t contribute to any taxes, because the ability to become a contributing member of society is no longer valid in your view.

Let’s talk cost related to the health care mandate, parts of Obamacare are still in place for EVERY citizen. Do you think those costs President Obama promised will go down? Let’s be honest. Have you considered the care associated with over 20 million additional.. non productive .. immigrants that you want to allow? How does an increase in your Health Care payments and premiums sound to you? How much do you still want to see healtg care go up by? Those immigrants you want to allow, don’t contribute to any taxes because the ability to become a contributing member of society is no longer valid in your view.

Sarcasm is easy when you never took the time to consider the details and cost associated with what you’re asking. How much are you willing to see your taxes go up, to compensate for your overwhelming generosity to care for them?

Does merely discussing the facts really bother you this much?

Our opinions on maintaining an empire or even our real estate values must be different. I say population growth really helps.

I've also read plenty of how this immigrant from here or these from there were worthless and going to end America. Lord forbid we ever get a Catholic or Black President even. So you aren't going to convince me immigrants haven't been good for this country. Thank goodness we have brownies in fact or else our WASPS and Catholics might be fighting over who was an Irish / Brit Quadroon or something equally ridiculous.

Our Trophy Hunter in Chief imports immigrants for himself even. (sorry, I've listened to complaint's about Clinton's sex life for 25 years. Time to put up with something I don't even really care about until 2040ish)

So yeah, pony up, be proud of your opinions, I'm proud of mine. Yours are not entirely baseless and neither is an argument for Eugenics. Just some roads I'm not willing to go down.

Get out there and tear down the statue from France you obviously don't believe in.

.....and why?

None.

The statistics you're quoting is the percent of immigrant families that receive any goverment assistance vs non-immigrants.

One of the programs in government assistance is free and or reduce lunch. Since immigrant families have 37% more children than non-immigrant families their usage of the program is significantly higher than non-immigrant families. Use of welfare and cash assistance programs is approximately the same for immigrants and non-immigrants as is Medicaid for immigrants and non-immigrants. When we look at the dollars spend on government assistance of immigrant families vs non-immigrant families, they are almost the same.

.....and why?

None.

The statistics you're quoting is the percent of immigrant families that receive any goverment assistance vs non-immigrants.

One of the programs in government assistance is free and or reduce lunch. Since immigrant families have 37% more children than non-immigrant families their usage of the program is significantly higher than non-immigrant families. Use of welfare and cash assistance programs is approximately the same for immigrants and non-immigrants as is Medicaid for immigrants and non-immigrants. When we look at the dollars spend on government assistance of immigrant families vs non-immigrant families, they are almost the same.

The immigrants I know earn their own keep.

It appears that that is not a consideration for you.

Forum List

Back