Immigration Solution

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
Mexicans are claiming that the Arizona Immigration law is discriminatory... so I have a proposition.

We should enforce in our country the same immigration laws that Mexico enforces for itself.

Who would deny the fairness of that?

Now... someone help us out and lets discuss in detail what the laws are in Mexico.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
  • Banned
Why don't you move to Mexico, if you like their laws so much?

I don't like their laws... in fact they are pretty much a 3rd world country.

If you used your mind, you would see that there is a solution here.

Mexicans think we are racist. So, to prove we aren't, lets adopt the same laws they use for immigration.

Who could be against that? Who could call me a racist for that?

Yeah, we should look at the corruption filled policies of Mexico who can't even get their shit in order, and have so many murders over the drug trade. Great advice, they are a shining example of law enforcement :cuckoo:

• Banned
Yeah, we should look at the corruption filled policies of Mexico who can't even get their shit in order, and have so many murders over the drug trade. Great advice, they are a shining example of law enforcement :cuckoo:

Not at all.... like I said... a pitiful country.

However, we should take a lesson from them in humanity and adopt their immigration policies. Then we wouldn't be so racist.... right?

Why aren't you libs answering the question honestly?

Which is exactly why Arizona did what the impotent Feds could not do..

• Banned

So we should let their criminals into our country... unchecked?

Great solution you hypocritical jackass.

So we should let their criminals into our country... unchecked?

Great solution you hypocritical jackass.

OK, troll, maybe you can explain where I said that?
:cuckoo:

I think you missed his point

The immigration issue will not be solved until illegal immigrants are viewed as law-breakers, those that hire them are punished, and until we innact a system that allows foreigners to enter this country to do work we refuse to do and at the same time protects the jobs American's want. Also, we need to stop supporting the families of illegal workers...they are a burden on our overburdened social programs. The Arizona law is just a beginning.....actually it's not even a beginning, it's simply the reaction of a fed up state that is protecting it's citizenry because the federal government has failed in their duty to enforce their own laws

The immigration issue will not be solved until illegal immigrants are viewed as law-breakers, those that hire them are punished, and until we innact a system that allows foreigners to enter this country to do work we refuse to do and at the same time protects the jobs American's want. Also, we need to stop supporting the families of illegal workers...they are a burden on our overburdened social programs. The Arizona law is just a beginning.....actually it's not even a beginning, it's simply the reaction of a fed up state that is protecting it's citizenry because the federal government has failed in their duty to enforce their own laws

Repression won't solve the problem. I doubt there's easy solution for illegal immigration.

There is a very easy solution. If you're here illegally you get deported, end of story.

If you hire an illegal you pay a huge fine AND do some jail time. How tough could it be for the IRS to confirm SS#s for workers? Don't do withholding, do deportations.

There is a very easy solution. If you're here illegally you get deported, end of story.

If you hire an illegal you pay a huge fine AND do some jail time. How tough could it be for the IRS to confirm SS#s for workers? Don't do withholding, do deportations.

It would be costly solution. I wonder how would you deport somebody if he doesn't have documents. Thus you wouldn't be able to prove that he came from Mexico or where he is from. Where would you deport them?

I'm in favor of deportation...to oh, let's say...Afghanistan. Maybe El Salvador. From what I'vd read the Mexicans shoot El Salvadorans coming over the Mexican border. Even if untrue they still have interesting laws about immigration:

McCain-Kennedy Immigration Reform Bill vs. Mexico's Immigration Law - HUMAN EVENTS

Let's call Mexico's bluff on its unwarranted interference in U.S. immigration policy. Let's propose, just to make a point, that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) member nations standardize their immigration laws by using Mexico's own law as a model.

Repression won't solve the problem. I doubt there's easy solution for illegal immigration.

Mexico's solution:

Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

"A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally." (Article 123)
Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
Foreigners who "attempt against national sovereignty or security" will be deported. (Article 126)

Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)

I have it from the mouth of victims that the country they fear the most when entering illegally is??? MEXICO!! Look it up - those stats are somewhere I'm sure.

Mexico's solution:

Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

"A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally." (Article 123)
Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
Foreigners who "attempt against national sovereignty or security" will be deported. (Article 126)

Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)

Thanks for clarifying. I don't know if it would work. Maybe it needs to be tried. However, presidential candidates wouldn't do it to alienate Hispanic votes.

Politicians don't get it.....the hispanics they would alienate are the illegal ones - it is my understanding that those who DO vote are against amnesty and FOR securing the border.

Forum List

Back