Immigration reform, what should it be

there you go OldGLORY , the guy is impolite , wants what he wants and the rest of us can be damned . He doesn't even discuss his reasons for wanting population growth other than that Americans will be sorry if America doesn't grow its population with imported people .

That's because he can't discuss his reasons for advocating for more population growth truthfully because his agenda would be exposed. I have mentioned his agenda a couple of times but he plays dumb like I never posted it and yet he replied with a denial to it. WTH?

piffle and twattle Unkatore !! [grin]

Don't you just love the faked Aldheimers by the adolescent in here? Apparently he lacks the ability to even scroll back to post #255 in here. His agenda was discussed under another topic as well. Also how does one reply to a post that they claim they have never even read? (insert rolling eyes here). I guess dishonesty is just a way of life for some.

Immigration reform: we should stop our production of beans, tacos and tortillas, then all the Mexicans will be so homesick for a burrito that they'll go back home.

Transit Bank

Much of immigration is based on global mismanagment of trade parity and the economic inequalities that arise naturally from capitalism.

Immigrants cross-over illegally seeking that elusive 'American Dream.'

If there was greater dissemination of information about the educational opportunities and employment incentives for recent migrants who come to America legally, the allure of illegal immigration would diminish.

One possible solution is to promote general tourism optimism that arises from modern age trade-related globalization (i.e., eTrade). A person can obtain GSM mobile phone access and call anyone from anywhere around the world while traveling. Surely, this grants a more positive aura to the travel/tourism industry and the airline industry. A Chinese man traveling on Brisith Airways from Beijing to New York while enjoying an in-flight presentation of the migration-optimism Hollywood (USA) movie "Coming to America" (1988) may just be the sort of culture stimulation we need to hear more about in the illegal immigration circus.

Would a young Mexican woman aspiring to be an airline stewardess seriously consider the profitability of immigrating to America illegally?

Maybe we just need to talk more about this sort of messy stuff.

:afro:

Airline U.S. TV series - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

flash.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back