Immigration reform, what should it be

lol...Im in LA County. Very simple. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone talking mex. It's everywhere. Sometimes you hear nothing but mex. Mex news papers and mags. Advertisement in mex. TV stations in mex. There are more radio stations im mex than English...fact. I moved here from Ma. 2 yrs ago and let me tell you, ..it...is....friggin....unbelievable what is going on here.
Everyone that cares pro or con, should take a trip to the South West and see for yourself.

"Mex" is not a language, you ignorant buffoon.

Ok dem's, progressives you don't like fences, deportations, put it on the table. What should the border look like? Wide open? How many should be allowed per year/month. Should they have to have a sponsor, clean bill of health, immunizations, a skill that fits a specific need, background check, ID, birth certificate?
Once that is set what should happen to those that come illegally once the new comprehensive law is passed? Do we grant amnesty every 5 years.
Or do we set the rules and deport all who violate the law?
We have laws in place that we chose not to follow and we have chaos now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comprehensive Immigration Reform is much more than a law enforcement issue focused entirely on the immigrant. Prostitution would not thrive if there were no Johns'. Fines, suspension of licenses and jail sentences need to be part of the solution - only then will the flow of people crossing our border slow.

Allowing local and/or state LEO's the power, and providing the funding to enforce labor laws is the first order of business. Closing down the restaurants, contractors and other private sector employers who hire (and many times exploit) those here illegally is the first step to gaining control.

Those who have been in our country for a decade or more, and have no criminal record, must be granted the opportunity to remain here, though they and their employer must pay into the tax systems they have illegally avoided.

Given the legitimate concerns with terrorism, we do need to secure our borders - it's too bad that the Congress of the United States is broken beyond repair, and that the voters are too dumb to see the danger of partisanship which has placed all of us in danger.

Reform immigration to stop letting in beaners, arabs and Africans. That would probably do it.

What "would probably do it" would be to get rid of useless loser like you.
No, just beaners, Arabs, Africans

No, just whiny, idiotic cowards like you. Of course, I can't imagine a nation on earth that would take you, but that's your problem.
You erased: and poo drippers like you. And any feral negros I should add.

10 years of ending all legal and illegal immigration
Deportation of all illegal Hispanics and Asians, blacks.
A wall across the border. Israel has a good one!
Shoot on the spot if a new round of immigrants try to cross in the future
10 years in prison for any business owner that hires an illegal in the future
A policy that favors white immigration after 10 years
10,000 bucks for each new WHITE baby born

My plan to right America.

Immigration reform, what should it be?

Very strict control of all boarders. People here illegally should be immediately deported. Illegal aliens are just like cockroaches. You get a few in the house and the next thing you know, you're over-run with them.
and this govt has allowed the country to be overrun and NEVER did a dam thing....now after allowing many of those to be here for 20 years....now you want them out?....not going to happen.....you may get that with those who have only been here up to 5 years.....but beyond that?.....i dont think so....the long timers are too entrenched,its to late for them....but they should still be made to become citizens and sign the papers and pay whatever fine or whatever fee they have to pay to become legal....

10 years of ending all legal and illegal immigration
Deportation of all illegal Hispanics and Asians, blacks.
A wall across the border. Israel has a good one!
Shoot on the spot if a new round of immigrants try to cross in the future
10 years in prison for any business owner that hires an illegal in the future
A policy that favors white immigration after 10 years
10,000 bucks for each new WHITE baby born

My plan to right America.
shoot a family on the spot?.....you are a dipshit Matt.....America is not a brutal dictatorship like you want it to be....your plan to right America kinda sends it over to be a brutal country that i bet most would not want....

Made to become citizens , why , WHY make citizens with the Right to vote out of them Harry ??

Round up all the illegals and make them build a proper fence... With them on the other side of it.

Made to become citizens , why , WHY make citizens with the Right to vote out of them Harry ??
because many have been here quite a while.....and the powers that be over the years have allowed it.....so you tell them ....go down to Immigration and start becoming legal citizens and pay whatever fees there are.....if they refuse.....:bye1:.... and enforce it.....dont get into that bullshit that all Latinos love the Democrats...a lot of them if able to vote would shun both parties and be independents....they are not as stupid as many people from those parties think they are......

thanks for the reply Harry , if I were inclined or convinced to let them stay that'd be it . They stay but no reward of any voting no matter their political leaning .

Forum List

Back