Immigration Reform may mean 8,520,000 new Dem voters. Obama won by 3,000,000. votes.

Low-skilled mass immigration and lack of assimilation means the end of conservatism.
And it will be the end of prosperity and freedom for individualism in this nation as we have known it, just as it will come next and/or more and more we will have to be controlled big time by the government whom will be ever so glad to accommodate our demise as we go forward now. This is all due to these very things in which you speak, so this is somehow a good thing in peoples minds now ? How is it that people can't seem to see the forest for the tree's anymore or smell the sent and/or stench of irreversible change in the air anymore ?

Where did that little whiny ass idiot known as BitchBoi go?

I mean..................he started this thread, why is he so scared to comment?

Low-skilled mass immigration and lack of assimilation means the end of conservatism.
And it will be the end of prosperity and freedom for individualism in this nation as we have known it, just as it will come next and/or more and more we will have to be controlled big time by the government whom will be ever so glad to accommodate our demise as we go forward now. This is all due to these very things in which you speak, so this is somehow a good thing in peoples minds now ? How is it that people can't seem to see the forest for the tree's anymore or smell the sent and/or stench of irreversible change in the air anymore ?

Not at all.

There is no reason to believe that Hispanics will continue to vote democratic. I know the dems are having orgasms believing they can work their identity politics magic on new immigrants, but they should take Thurber's advice and not count their boobies until they are hatched.

People from south of the border are largely Roman Catholic, family-oriented and conservative in nature.

Dems should be careful what they ask for.

The new hispanic Dem voters will kill off the old black Dem voters so it will end up even.

Katz even now can lower the bar by 7" with one post. We will be digging a hole shortly to see just how low he can go.

Says the liar. Now pout, child, some more.

I don't have to lie, boy. Everything I say about you is backed up by your own words. Don't like it? Quit lying. But then you can't, can you?

Links? Didn't think so. How is your conspiracy plotting going to break up a We the Government meeting?
Oh, look: Comrade Fakey again making spurious charges that he can't back up.

You Democrats are good at that, aren't you?

Forum List

Back