"immigration" question

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I find it odd that illegals die to come here and once here exhibit conflicting behavior. This meme says it well.

flag of other country.jpg

Indeed, as shown by the asshole with the Godwinning sign, they often equate being sent back to their homeland,

to fucking GENOCIDE.

They are so fucking dishonest, that the English language cannot adequately describe it.

We need to make a new language, consisting only of vulgarity and different ways to say fucking lying pieces of shit,

and then write a 100 volume work, to describe how fucking dishonest they are.

They are coming here for conquest. They plant their flag the same way Cortez did. In the name of their homeland.

They come here with the dream of one day America will be their Neuvo Mexico...

Just learn Spanish, take a nap at 2:00 pm, play your music loud and have the entire family live in a one room apartment ( 20 people )...

God Bless Mexi-Merica...

gonna get worse and my favorite people , the millenial scum and similar lefty types and their widdle kids are going to get it if my thinking is correct .

360 million diverse types in the USA in a few years and all fighting each other for the dwindling supply of government favors , permissions , grants , promises , fair share and thats not counting the millions of illegal aliens who are also begging .

gonna get worse and my favorite people , the millenial scum and similar lefty types and their widdle kids are going to get it if my thinking is correct .
If you are going get control you need a secure border, you need to jail those who break the law. You need to quit the Federal and State handouts. You need to export those who are not citizens along with the Kids. Yes I know is not their fault, but the sins of the father are born by his children. He put them in this problem with the hope the US would overlook his violations. You need to expand ICE so that they can arrest and jail anyone anywhere in the US. They need to build Federal Immigrations prisons to house these people and hold them. More Judges to hear these cases quickly. No appeals allowed. Reviews by a sitting board. Decisions carried out in a timely manner.

Indeed, as shown by the asshole with the Godwinning sign, they often equate being sent back to their homeland,

to fucking GENOCIDE.

They are so fucking dishonest, that the English language cannot adequately describe it.

We need to make a new language, consisting only of vulgarity and different ways to say fucking lying pieces of shit,

and then write a 100 volume work, to describe how fucking dishonest they are.
It is pretty simple just extend the law and enforce it.
upload_2018-9-16_15-46-41.jpeg

If you are going get control you need a secure border, you need to jail those who break the law. You need to quit the Federal and State handouts. You need to export those who are not citizens along with the Kids. Yes I know is not their fault, but the sins of the father are born by his children. He put them in this problem with the hope the US would overlook his violations. You need to expand ICE so that they can arrest and jail anyone anywhere in the US. They need to build Federal Immigrations prisons to house these people and hold them. More Judges to hear these cases quickly. No appeals allowed. Reviews by a sitting board. Decisions carried out in a timely manner.
-------------------------------------- too complicated and civilized in my opinion Dan .

I find it odd that illegals die to come here and once here exhibit conflicting behavior. This meme says it well.

View attachment 215726

This problem has always been a "stain" in many countries; not just in America. It's not just the Democrats that want "open borders" (to fuel illegals to vote for them), it's also these leftists and extremists that rather cause the problems in the first place. They "speak" of the Devil's tongue. But they don't care. You are labeled a "racist" if you don't agree to their "open border" policy/propaganda crap. They will say and do anything to bring down their own country - despite anyone else's belief(s). Because, they don't care about America. Period.

As for the illegals coming here...they should all be sent on a free one-way trip to Mars. That way, they can have their open border policy/ideology together with the rest of the infested crowd.

Forum List

Back