IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE WATCH: 11 Worst Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans By MS-13...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Yes, they are animals. Once again, Trump is Spot On. Hussein Obama and Democrats may have invited them here, but i didn't. It's time for them to go. I support Trump 100% in that effort.

When President Trump recently referred to MS-13 gang members as ā€œanimals,ā€ the mainstream media, left-wing pundits, and Democrats were outraged by the statement.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed Trumpā€™s attack on MS-13 gang members, saying, ā€œDoes he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person?ā€

Multiple media pundits, including the Washington Postā€˜s Jennifer Rubin,defended MS-13 gang members against Trumpā€™s ā€œanimalsā€ remark, calling the statement ā€œdisgustingā€ and attacking Evangelical Trump supporters. Similarly, the Associated Press was forced to apologize for falsely claiming that Trump was referring to illegal aliens when he made the ā€œanimalsā€ remark.

Meanwhile, Trump and White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended the comment.

ā€œWhen the MS-13 comes in, when the other gang members come into our country, I refer to them as animals and guess what, I always will,ā€ Trump said at the White House on Thursday.

1. MS-13 Pimp Ordered Baseball Bat Beating of Underage ā€˜Prostituteā€™

Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Maryland, charged a known MS-13 leader for ordering the beating of a 15-year-old girl with a baseball bat who had been forced into prostitution. Two other Salvadoran nationals are also named in the case...

More:
11 Animalistic Crimes - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

2. MS-13 Gang Beheaded Victim ā€” Cut out His Heart, Say Maryland Police

A gang of 10 MS-13 members brutally murdered a Maryland man by stabbing more him than 100 times, beheading and dismembering him, and cutting out his heart, Maryland detectives say. The victim has yet to be positively identified and police are asking for help from the community, Breitbart Texas reported.

Court documents obtained by ABC 7 News in Washington, D.C., reveal the brutal details of the ambush and murder allegedly carried out by an informant and nine other MS-13 members. The attack is believed to have been carried out by the gang in early spring this year, officers write in the Statement of Charges...

Iā€™m more concerned about the rapes, murders and all out mahem being committed by white supremacy groups, and white right wing terrorists.

At this point, more American high school students have been killed by white guys with guns this year than have been killed in all of the military operations currently under way.

More women have been raped by white men than by MS13, and you blame the women when white guys rape them. Itā€™s only when non-white rape white women you call them ā€œanimalsā€. When white guts do it the women are ā€œslutsā€ who were ā€œasking for itā€.

Focusing on the handful of crimes committed by this gang is just a deflection being used to pit people against immigrants.

No one is defending MS 13 . People were pissed that trumps brings them up during talks on immigration . Implying that immigrants are gang members .

Iā€™m more concerned about the rapes, murders and all out mahem being committed by white supremacy groups, and white right wing terrorists.

At this point, more American high school students have been killed by white guys with guns this year than have been killed in all of the military operations currently under way.

More women have been raped by white men than by MS13, and you blame the women when white guys rape them. Itā€™s only when non-white rape white women you call them ā€œanimalsā€. When white guts do it the women are ā€œslutsā€ who were ā€œasking for itā€.

Focusing on the handful of crimes committed by this gang is just a deflection being used to pit people against immigrants.

Yes, we have enough brutal crimes committed by Citizens. We don't need to be importing Thousands & Thousands of brutal foreign criminals. Y'all Democrats may have invited MS-13 here, but i didn't. They aren't welcome in my country. It's time for them to go. Period, end of story.

No one is defending MS 13 . People were pissed that trumps brings them up during talks on immigration . Implying that immigrants are gang members .

He was talking about MS-13. And they are a serious problem. Shame on y'all Democrat wingnuts for defending them. Y'all are out of your minds. :cuckoo:

3. MS-13 Gang Members Beat, Stab New York Teen Girls to Death

A number of MS-13 Gang members, some of which are illegal immigrants, were indicted in federal court for their involvement in the slayings of two New York teenagers.

Some 13 MS-13 gang members, 10 being illegal immigrants, were indicted for murder charges against Nisa Mickens and Kayla Cuevas, as well as five other individuals who were allegedly murdered by the criminal organization, Breitbart Texas reported.

4. MS-13 Gang Members Beat Maryland Woman to Death

Five illegal aliens who are part of the MS-13 gang were charged in connection with the brutal murder of a Maryland woman who was beaten to death and buried in June and unearthed in September, Breitbart Texas reported.

Maryland authorities discovered the body of 21-year-old Jenni B. Rivera in a shallow grave on the outskirts of Annapolis, the Baltimore Sun reported...

Yes, the ALT-RIGHT WeakWhyte Supremacist sub-human trash is the worst.

We need to round the feral trash up and lock them down until we can figure what is going on with those Whyte Animals. :banana:

Last edited:

I don't see any links.......sounds like bullshit

Are any of those worse than this red blooded American that drove his SUV into a diner on purpose to kill his own daughter?
Man charged with murder after driving car into NC restaurant :: WRAL.com

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, we have enough Citizens committing brutal crimes. We shouldn't be importing Thousands & Thousands of brutal foreign criminals. I didn't invite MS-13 to my country. You Democrats may have, but i didn't. It's time for them to go. I fully support Trump on getting that done.

He didn't you dumbfuck......a cop did......you really don't pay attention.

Yes, the ALT-RIGHT WeakWhyte Supremacist sub-human trash is the worst.

We need to round them up and lock them down until we can figure what is going on with those Whyte Animals. :banana:

Yes, we have enough Citizens committing awful crimes. We shouldn't be importing Thousands & Thousands of brutal foreign criminals. I didn't invite MS-13 to my country. They aren't welcome. It's time for them to go. And i don't give a damn you Democrats don't like it. I fully support Trump in eradicating MS-13.

I wonder if. America is better off as we did not lump the mafia in with all the Italian immigrants back in the 1920s? I wonder what sort of America we would be living in today if idiots painted all Italians with the mafia brush.?

That's the peril of having people lacking empathy and forethought making outrageous claims about immigrants.

He didn't you dumbfuck......a cop did......you really don't pay attention.

He was asked about it, he gave his answer. And I support him 100% on eradicating MS-13 from my country. They shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. Time to hunt them down and remove them.

I wonder if. America is better off as we did not lump the mafia in with all the Italian immigrants back in the 1920s? I wonder what sort of America we would be living in today if idiots painted all Italians with the mafia brush.?

That's the peril of having people lacking empathy and forethought making outrageous claims about immigrants.

Secure the Border and end Illegal Immigration now. MS-13 members shouldn't have been allowed to enter in the first place. How many innocent lives would have been saved if they were prevented from entering our country illegally?

5. ā€˜See You in Hell,ā€™ Convicted Female MS-13 Gang Member Told Victim

A female MS-13 gang member told her victim she would see you in hell before stabbing her 15-year-old victim 13 times. The now-convicted killer confessed to police that she killed the victim in revenge for the girl sleeping with her boyfriend, Breitbart Texas reported.

Venus Romero Iraheta pleaded guilty this week in a Virginia court on charges of first-degree murder,...

Are any of those worse than this red blooded American that drove his SUV into a diner on purpose to kill his own daughter?
Man charged with murder after driving car into NC restaurant :: WRAL.com

yes, but what should we do with the SUV guy? I say hang him....and you?

I would support covering him in honey and suspending him above a giant ant hill and letting him die a long slow death.

Forum List

Back