IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE: Colts Player Edwin Jackson, Killed By Twice Deported Illegal...

And your point is?
The rich pile of dog excrement had 3 other citations for being a drunk.
But we know..>RICH< gets in the way of your prejudice.

The teabaggers have a small sense of reality: Ethan Couch, a wealthy young man from the state of Texas, The Keller, Tex., 16-year-old has a rare condition that a judge believes is best remedied with anything but dealing with the consequences for causing a DWI wreck that killed four people, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.
The Affluenza Defense: Judge Rules Rich Kid’s Rich Kid-ness Makes Him Not Liable for Deadly Drunk Driving Accident
See they are all knee-jerk fools.

If you are a rich white pile of dog excrement they turn a blind eye.
The Affluenza Defense: Judge Rules Rich Kid’s Rich Kid-ness Makes Him Not Liable for Deadly Drunk Driving Accident | TIME.com

and for native born americans, too... but nice try.

it's important to get things correct occasionally instead of spewing knee jerk racist screeds.

White Young Males More Likely to Drink and Drive

What does that have to do with the OP where another illegal killed a young promising black guy, who had his entire future ahead of him?

idiot, look at what the person said in the post I responded to.

if you can't rub two brain cells together to devise a thought, you should probably be quiet.

Yes, drunk driving is still a serious problem in our country. And that is very sad. But this tragedy was completely preventable. The man should have never been in our country. Those young men would be alive today if our Government had done its job. Time to end Illegal Immigration once an for all. No more talk, it's time for action.

Yes, we have too many American Citizen criminals. So let's stop importing more foreign ones. End Illegal Immigration now.

So Obama deported him and he came back and killed someone on Trump's watch? Shame!

He came back because the ability to come back was in place. We need take that ability away. If Obama would have done so, 2 lives + would have been spared. And because he was illegal, the parents of the dead have no recourse. They need to sue the state that let the drunk driver waltz right back in.

The state has nothing to do with it. Try the Obama administration's henchmen.

Liberal response would be that not all illegals are murderers and in fact really are not illegal but just dreamers

It's a real shame that happened. It DOES seem like our neighbors from the south do a lot of driving while drunk in this country--it must not be a big deal at home. My son got his driver's license down there, and they don't even stop for stop lights, so I guess it makes sense they don't care if you're drunk, either.

again, as the link alone shows, young white males do more drinking and driving than other groups. I guess that it must not be a big deal in white homes.

right?
I'm not hating on Hispanics--I'm making a comment based on the stories I hear about. We all know about nutso teenaged boys (of any ethnic group, I'm sure) taking stupid risks. Are we comparing apples to apples here?

We need that wall on the Guatemalan border!
my goodness a man loses his life to a drunk driver and timmy thinks it's the Ted Mack Original Armature Hour.

idiot

Please . Your using this tradgey to justify a wall right ? I merely pointed out his country isn’t Mexico .

And no one is saying 2x deported guy should be left to stay here . This guy is no dreamer .

my goodness a man loses his life to a drunk driver and timmy thinks it's the Ted Mack Original Armature Hour.

idiot

Please . Your using this tradgey to justify a wall right ? I merely pointed out his country isn’t Mexico .

And no one is saying 2x deported guy should be left to stay here . This guy is no dreamer .
Dear Dip Shit. Mexico is so porous that illegals from all South America pour in to it to Illegally Invade America.

I want machine guns, alligators, a mote, lasers, poison darts, piranhas, werewolves, dragons, and toxic sludge on our border to keep all of these pieces of shit out of our country.

Indianapolis-Crash-2-640x480.png

Thanks obama, thanks Eric holder thanks governor brown..

Thanks to all the damn liberals and there sanctuary cities and states

Go to hell.

End Illegal Immigration now. This nightmare needs to end.

1517846997243.jpg

The suspected drunk driver who killed Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson in a crash on the morning of the Super Bowl is a Guatemalan citizen who is in the U.S. illegally and has been deported twice, police revealed Monday.

Indiana State Police identified the driver of an F-150 truck in the incident as Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, who had been deported in 2007 and 2009.

“State police investigators are working with U.S. Federal Immigration Officials and they have placed a hold on Orrego-Savala,” police said in a statement.

Jackson, 26, and Jeffrey Monroe, 54, also in his vehicle, were hit and killed around 4 a.m. on Sunday on Interstate 70 in Indiana...

Edwin Jackson, Indianapolis Colts linebacker, was killed by an illegal immigrant, police say
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Illegal+alien+rawr_5f4a10_5393844.gif

Obama and Chuck Schumer should apologize to his family

My God, no more 'Visa Lotteries.' What a terrible mess Schumer and others have created.
? What does the Visa Lottery have to do with this?

The poster mentioned Schumer. And Schumer created the deadly insane 'Visa Lottery' program. It got some Americans killed recently. End all such programs immediately. It's time to implement stringent requirements/limits on legal immigration.

Time for change. End Illegal Immigration once and for all. No more talk, time for action.

I’m bunping this thread as a reference for anyone who claims that Liberals are using the Florida shooting for their political agenda .

I’m bunping this thread as a reference for anyone who claims that Liberals are using the Florida shooting for their political agenda .

Secure the border and end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back