Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No change

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Legal immigration, but more

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Legalize all illegal immigrants.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Strategies , not fantasies [funny] . ------------------ Heck , republican ' jebito bush' as example wants to let imports into the USA based on love as he builds his and his son 'jorges' base of 'mexican' / hispanic , latino supporters and voters , And 'jebito bush' is not the only example of a politician that is importing their base Humorme .

Because of his family? Is that what frightens you?

STRATEGIES :afro:[chuckle] , --------- quit importation of people . Politicians on both sides have been importing third worlders since 1965 or 66 under the 'dem' immigration plan that was done by GOVERNMENT . And then President Reagan made thing worse in 1986 HUme .

Strategies not fantasies.
--------------------------------- hey , its like i say , I'm 68 and i figure that these problems are younger peoples and their kids problem !! I won't be shedding any tears and think it a case that they will get what they DESERVE Humorme.

There is a balance between having people in the U.S. as guests that work jobs, but don't become citizens and this unrealistic idea that we can keep people out of the United States.

You've made it abundantly clear which side you are going to stand on. And all I can tell you is that if you don't bend, you break. I can only urge you to do nothing rather than follow a policy that will inevitably destroy your country.

hey , as i have told you . I'm 68 and have reaped the best that America has . Same goes for my parents generation and for my brother and sisters of my generation . Problems are coming though [imo] but i see the problems as affecting the next generation , millenial types and their kids Humorme .

and seems to me that its YOU with your faulty thinking following the politicians of both parties that i have named [a few of them] , Anyway , do as you like but to me you are just a guy that thinks he has a plan but its the same plan that has been destroying the USA since 1965 and then 1986 . GO Trump , do the best that you can is my hope for Trump HUme .

and seems to me that its YOU with your faulty thinking following the politicians of both parties that i have named [a few of them] , Anyway , do as you like but to me you are just a guy that thinks he has a plan but its the same plan that has been destroying the USA since 1965 and then 1986 . GO Trump , do the best that you can is my hope for Trump HUme .

Faulty thinking? Following the politicians of both parties???

I have not posted my own plan, but it is opposed by both parties. I would not have wholesale citizenship. And I'd be smart enough not to tell people they can't come here.

It irks both parties, but if we went in reverse and looked at the progression of where we are today, we have the answers. And no, the politicians simply don't have them. Well, you're wrong about me; you've made it plain that you believe in saying to Hell with the next generation.

We aren't going to try and build bridges toward understanding, so you have yourself a good one.

Faulty thinking? Following the politicians of both parties???

I have not posted my own plan, but it is opposed by both parties. I would not have wholesale citizenship. And I'd be smart enough not to tell people they can't come here.

It irks both parties, but if we went in reverse and looked at the progression of where we are today, we have the answers. And no, the politicians simply don't have them. Well, you're wrong about me; you've made it plain that you believe in saying to Hell with the next generation.

We aren't going to try and build bridges toward understanding, so you have yourself a good one.
--------------------------------------------------- aw , next generation i talk about is comprised of millenials , hip hoppers , dopers with NO common sense . Many of them love 'mrobama' and voted for 'illary' and i figure that their kids will be worse HUme .

and it was my Dad , my parents and Uncles that fought for my generation by making sure that the enemy didn't get to Americas shores . millenials , hip hoppers , dopers all want to import MORE of the 'fifth column' to Americas shores HUme !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back