Immigration? Mexico and Latin Countrys want to talk?

Overall, Hispanics are the most caring people I've ever come across, hands down.
Is it OK to think one race is better then another?

IMHO, to make blind conclusions: NO

Personal experience? YES.

To make my point:

If you look up my thread in the education forum about whether its ok for a parent to teach their child, you'll see that most of my family are teachers.

What I DID NOT mention (didnt see the relevance to the topic) is that all my family taught or are teaching in Illinois. My father taught BOTH in Illinois AND South Tucson, AZ in a school that was 99.9% hispanic.

As previously pointed out in this thread, its the HISPANICS that called my father on every sick day he took to make sure he was ok and to inquire when he would be back teaching. Shows a level of concern on their part, no?

My father himself stated that he never had that experience in Illinois, with us white country boys.

So, in MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE based off what I have seen, what I have experienced, and what I've been told.....HISPANICS ARE the more caring race of people that I have come across.

And again, from personal experience, to illustrate the point, you should have been there the day my father died suddenly, to see the volume of calls from his students, both former and past, to express their condolences.

For the 800th time, IN MY EXPERIENCE, HISPANICS are the more caring race.

I make no apologies for that point of view. Its the point of view that the experiences of my life have led me to.

Is that like Asians and Jews are the most intelligent? FYI - there is good and caring and intelligent people in ALL races, bar none. In my book, AMERICANS are the most caring and generous of all.

His reference was to the cultural and environmental attitudes of the ethnic group in question that he felt fostered kindness and fraternity, not to any genetic component for that.

Originally posted by LaLinda75
Is that like Asians and Jews are the most intelligent? FYI - there is good and caring and intelligent people in ALL races, bar none. In my book, AMERICANS are the most caring and generous of all.

LaLinda

Why on Earth would a poster who opposes illegal immigration choose "LaLinda" as her online name?

If it's your real name then it's even more ironic : )

(For those of you who don't even know what the hell I'm talking about:

La linda is spanish for "the beautiful lady".

In reality, "linda" is more than beautiful... a better translation would be "the gorgeous lady".

I'll gladly defer to Agnapostate's much superior knowledge of the English language if he thinks there is a better translation.)

'His reference was to the cultural and environmental attitudes of the ethnic group in question that he felt fostered kindness and fraternity, not to any genetic component for that. '

ALL ethnic groups have cultural and environmental attitudes and ALL foster kindness and fraternity. So any genetic component for that applies to ALL.

'LaLinda
Why on Earth would a poster who opposes illegal immigration choose "LaLinda" as her online name?'

So because my sc name means 'the beautiful or gorgeous' that implies that I should be PRO illegal migration??????????

'That's obviously untrue. Or are the Vikings comparable to the Amish in your eyes? '

It all depends on what comparisons thee speaks of..........

Overall, Hispanics are the most caring people I've ever come across, hands down.
Is it OK to think one race is better then another?

IMHO, to make blind conclusions: NO

Personal experience? YES.

To make my point:

If you look up my thread in the education forum about whether its ok for a parent to teach their child, you'll see that most of my family are teachers.

What I DID NOT mention (didnt see the relevance to the topic) is that all my family taught or are teaching in Illinois. My father taught BOTH in Illinois AND South Tucson, AZ in a school that was 99.9% hispanic.

As previously pointed out in this thread, its the HISPANICS that called my father on every sick day he took to make sure he was ok and to inquire when he would be back teaching. Shows a level of concern on their part, no?

My father himself stated that he never had that experience in Illinois, with us white country boys.

So, in MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE based off what I have seen, what I have experienced, and what I've been told.....HISPANICS ARE the more caring race of people that I have come across.

And again, from personal experience, to illustrate the point, you should have been there the day my father died suddenly, to see the volume of calls from his students, both former and past, to express their condolences.

For the 800th time, IN MY EXPERIENCE, HISPANICS are the more caring race.

I make no apologies for that point of view. Its the point of view that the experiences of my life have led me to.
You and I think the same, I think one race of people are better overall then the others too.

You say your dad died in a area that is 99.9% Hispanic, so how would you know the way another race of people would treat you father during that time?

'What I DID NOT mention (didnt see the relevance to the topic) is that all my family taught or are teaching in Illinois. My father taught BOTH in Illinois AND South Tucson, AZ in a school that was 99.9% hispanic.'

But of course it's relevant. With the pop being 99.9% hispanic, it makes sense to me. You must keep in mind that it's not so much that it's because they are hispanic that which makes them more caring but more the 'small town mindset'.

I used to visit Mexico regularly, but not anymore. The drug trafficking and murders are just too much of a tourist threat. Their government is completely out of control. Talking to them would be useless because they don't have a plan to correct their corrupt government. It would be like talking to the mafia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back