Immigration made easy

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
The truth is out there. Every single person and business I know that hires illegals, whether for home cleaning etc, lawn services, or business cleaning is a conservative republican. If free enterprise and profit are your guiding business, economic, and moral philosophy, then why not. I could tell you why not, but the hypocrites on the right act like this is something new in America because the economy has turned downward to third world status under their own policies. Of course, it is always the democrats or liberals who are at fault.

And given the job situation why do some Americans still buy foreign cars etc or not rail against outsourcing. If there is no work here you'll have a hard time working. And then stupidity of all stupidity the same people complain about unemployment benefits or government stimulus project work. YIKES.

'Illegal Immigration Explained - Profits & Poverty, Social Security & Starvation'

'Why the Federal Government Can't End Illegal Immigration' By Deborah White

"Hundreds of thousands of poor Mexican workers and their families moved to northernmost Mexico to labor in the maquiladoras.

Within ten years, though, those same US corporations closed the maquiladoras, and again relocated factories, this time to Asia, which proffered even cheaper labor costs, no benefits and often abject working conditions acceptable to local governments.

Those hundreds of thousands of Mexican workers in the maquiladoras, and their families, were left with nothing. No benefits, no severance. Nothing."

"As of 2002, Mexico ranked fourth in the world in billionaires, behind the US, Japan and Germany."

'US Employers Routinely Hire Illegal Immigrants, With Little Penalty'

"In March 2005, Wal-Mart, a company with $285 billion in annual sales. was fined $11 million for having untold hundreds of illegal immigrants nationwide clean its stores."

In 1999, under President Bill Clinton, the US government collected $3.69 million in fines from 890 companies for employing undocumented workers. In 2004, under President George Bush, the federal government collected $188,500 from 64 companies for such illegal employment practices. And in 2004, the Bush Administration levied NO fines for US companies employing undocumented workers."

US Illegal Immigration Explained - Profits and Poverty, Social Security and Starvation

FAIR: The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens
US companies sue competitors who hire illegal immigrants

LOL

"A fence-building company in Southern California agrees to pay nearly $5 million in fines for hiring illegal immigrants. Two executives from the company may also serve jail time. The Golden State Fence Company's work includes some of the border fence between San Diego and Mexico." Border Fence Firm Snared for Hiring Illegal Workers : NPR

The truth is out there. Every single person and business I know that hires illegals, whether for home cleaning etc, lawn services, or business cleaning is a conservative republican. If free enterprise and profit are your guiding business, economic, and moral philosophy, then why not. I could tell you why not, but the hypocrites on the right act like this is something new in America because the economy has turned downward to third world status under their own policies. Of course, it is always the democrats or liberals who are at fault.

And given the job situation why do some Americans still buy foreign cars etc or not rail against outsourcing. If there is no work here you'll have a hard time working. And then stupidity of all stupidity the same people complain about unemployment benefits or government stimulus project work. YIKES.

'Illegal Immigration Explained - Profits & Poverty, Social Security & Starvation'

'Why the Federal Government Can't End Illegal Immigration' By Deborah White

"Hundreds of thousands of poor Mexican workers and their families moved to northernmost Mexico to labor in the maquiladoras.

Within ten years, though, those same US corporations closed the maquiladoras, and again relocated factories, this time to Asia, which proffered even cheaper labor costs, no benefits and often abject working conditions acceptable to local governments.

Those hundreds of thousands of Mexican workers in the maquiladoras, and their families, were left with nothing. No benefits, no severance. Nothing."

"As of 2002, Mexico ranked fourth in the world in billionaires, behind the US, Japan and Germany."

'US Employers Routinely Hire Illegal Immigrants, With Little Penalty'

"In March 2005, Wal-Mart, a company with $285 billion in annual sales. was fined $11 million for having untold hundreds of illegal immigrants nationwide clean its stores."

In 1999, under President Bill Clinton, the US government collected $3.69 million in fines from 890 companies for employing undocumented workers. In 2004, under President George Bush, the federal government collected $188,500 from 64 companies for such illegal employment practices. And in 2004, the Bush Administration levied NO fines for US companies employing undocumented workers."

US Illegal Immigration Explained - Profits and Poverty, Social Security and Starvation

FAIR: The Law Against Hiring or Harboring Illegal Aliens
US companies sue competitors who hire illegal immigrants

LOL

"A fence-building company in Southern California agrees to pay nearly $5 million in fines for hiring illegal immigrants. Two executives from the company may also serve jail time. The Golden State Fence Company's work includes some of the border fence between San Diego and Mexico." Border Fence Firm Snared for Hiring Illegal Workers : NPR

Boycott all companies that move to cheap labor, if it cost them 25 cents to make a product they shouldn't get 50 dollars for it.

Every single person and business I know that hires illegals, whether for home cleaning etc, lawn services, or business cleaning is a conservative republican.

Perhaps that's because most liberals are living off of government handouts and can't afford to hire anyone. I myself don't employ illegals, I don't even employ anyone that doesn't have an adequate grasp of the English language. Si se puede!

If we fined every company that hired someone who lied on their job application the government could make big bucks. If we could only trust them to use it wisely.

]

The TRUTH is also that these people, who haven't spent years paying taxes and supporting America, are the ones destroying the way of life for millions of Americans who have paid and supported America.

Where do they get the money to buy the $50,000 SUVs they drive around in?

Why do they get special funding that no other Americans can touch but all Americans have to pay for.

Why is virtually every major city in America closing down services like healthcare and schools?

If you think it was because of a few home loans that were given out to Americans, your crazy.

It is because of the constant drain that these invaders and their non-taxpaying children have on the US.

Forum List

Back