Immigration -"Let Me See If I Got This Right"

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Below was not written by me, it was just circulating around in e mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT. . .

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON,
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION.

Did anyone happen to watch 60 Minutes tonight? They had a piece on a canal that is killing hundred of illegals annually as they cannot safely cross.

Did anyone happen to watch 60 Minutes tonight? They had a piece on a canal that is killing hundred of illegals annually as they cannot safely cross.

:confused:

what would you do? build them a bridge? Remember when Mexico threatened to sue because the US didn't put water stations in the desert? How assinine is that.. Mexico publishes brochures telling them how to sneak in and sue us for failing to provide water..

Last edited:

It was pretty sad. People actually want the American cooperative who runs and maintains the canal to pay for safety flotation devices along the canal to make sure illegal immigrants attempting to ford the canal and sneak into the US do not drown???

Yes because we should always look towards Cuba, Venezula, China, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, and Iran when crafting policy. I also think the OP is full of shit, lacks substance, and makes no real point what so ever.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

So you want us to throw the guy who's just mowing somebody's lawn for a few bucks in the slammer? Deportation isn't good enough anymore?

1 - A JOB,
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,

So you want us to throw the guy who's just mowing somebody's lawn for a few bucks in the slammer? Deportation isn't good enough anymore?

no,,, it's not,, they turn around and come right back over and so more stupid shit.

well then....dont cross there.....are you implying with this post that something should be done so they can cross safely?.....

It was pretty sad. People actually want the American cooperative who runs and maintains the canal to pay for safety flotation devices along the canal to make sure illegal immigrants attempting to ford the canal and sneak into the US do not drown???

do you think they should Va?....

OH HELL NO! This is a canal to move WATER from the Colorado River to help crops in Southern California. Why should an American cooperative AID illegal aliens who are knowingly breaking US law?

no,,, it's not,, they turn around and come right back over and so more stupid shit.

Well, I have a feeling that anyone who tries to get people people thrown in prison just for being here, regardless of what they're actually doing, is gonna pay a huge price at the ballot box. I wouldn't be surprised to find that even a lot of people who identify themselves as Republican wouldn't want to see us go that far.

Last edited:
How has no one pointed out that the OP suggests that we should be more like North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, China, and Cuba? That's just crazy talk.

How has no one pointed out that the OP suggests that we should be more like North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, China, and Cuba? That's just crazy talk.

This is what I've been wondering all along. I keep hearing Mexico's Immigration Policy being brought up. But why would we want to be like Mexico? :eusa_eh:

Securing the borders is essential as a successful nation....

I love how the left wingers try and latch on and say people are wrong for wanting harsh enforcement of the borders and that we should not be 'like Iran, etc'... what next, try and say not to be like Cuba because I like a cigar? Not to be like China because I like water chestnuts?

What it comes down to is that even countries not in the same league with us seem to understand the necessity of border control... we should be even better with control and punishment of the criminals that violate the policies

Securing the borders is essential as a successful nation....

I love how the left wingers try and latch on and say people are wrong for wanting harsh enforcement of the borders and that we should not be 'like Iran, etc'... what next, try and say not to be like Cuba because I like a cigar? Not to be like China because I like water chestnuts?

What it comes down to is that even countries not in the same league with us seem to understand the necessity of border control... we should be even better with control and punishment of the criminals that violate the policies

To add to DD's point, why are we willing to secure Iraq's and Afghanistan's and South Korea's and.........borders with our money and our military personnel's lives, yet we are so unwilling to do it here in our own country?

OH HELL NO! This is a canal to move WATER from the Colorado River to help crops in Southern California. Why should an American cooperative AID illegal aliens who are knowingly breaking US law?

ok....it seemed in your previous thread you felt they should do something....my apologies...:eusa_angel:

ok....it seemed in your previous thread you felt they should do something....my apologies...:eusa_angel:

No, sorry. I was merely trying to detail the story I watched on 60 Minutes, because there are AMERICANS trying to force the cooperative to pay for these safety devices and I just think it is wrong.

Forum List

Back