immigration law

I think you misunderstood the article, m'59 and that is why you haven't had any more responses to your post.

they break the law.......and it is talk radios fault they are hated....

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — The nation's largest Hispanic advocacy group says it must come up with a strategy to combat "a wave of hate" its leaders say came from talk radio's efforts to sink the Senate's immigration bill.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070722/NATION/107220053/1001

Go back and read it again, do just a smidgeon of research and get back with something more credible that the Washington Times can deliver.

I think you misunderstood the article, m'59 and that is why you haven't had any more responses to your post.

Go back and read it again, do just a smidgeon of research and get back with something more credible that the Washington Times can deliver.

Amnesty didn't work the last time, in fact it prompted even MORE mexicans to come here illegally. Amnesty now will just ensure in 10 to 15 years we will have 20 million mexican/central american or south american illegals in the country to do it all again.

Any plan MUST first close the border, not "well after we legalize all the millions of illegals maybe we will close the border, someday".

So, Ronald Reagan fucked up?

Amnesty didn't work the last time, in fact it prompted even MORE mexicans to come here illegally. Amnesty now will just ensure in 10 to 15 years we will have 20 million mexican/central american or south american illegals in the country to do it all again.

Any plan MUST first close the border, not "well after we legalize all the millions of illegals maybe we will close the border, someday".

Get your history, immigration laws and propensities for the Republicans to stifle American wage rates and common rights in order, RGS.

So, Ronald Reagan fucked up?

Get your history, immigration laws and propensities for the Republicans to stifle American wage rates and common rights in order, RGS.

Yes Reagan fucked up, he should NEVER have agreed to amnesty. It didn't work and just brought millions more here in the hopes of another amnesty, one people like you would give them.

No foreign citizens has any "common" rights in this country, except to be humanely treated while we deport their ass if they are here illegally.

So, you're going to forget that I asked you for just a casual look at history, immigration laws and the propensities for Republicans to stifle the wages and otherwise common and guaranteed rights for the American peoples?

Yes Reagan fucked up, he should NEVER have agreed to amnesty. It didn't work and just brought millions more here in the hopes of another amnesty, one people like you would give them.

No foreign citizens has any "common" rights in this country, except to be humanely treated while we deport their ass if they are here illegally.

You suck, RGS. You really suck. You have no idea as to what America is all about.

So, you're going to forget that I asked you for just a casual look at history, immigration laws and the propensities for Republicans to stifle the wages and otherwise common and guaranteed rights for the American peoples?

You suck, RGS. You really suck. You have no idea as to what America is all about.

Sure thing, I can DIG it.

Illegal aliens are not now nor have they ever been US citizens, so while technically they are mostly "American" ( as in being from some part of the American Continents) they are not American people in the sense they are from the United States. They are not entitled to any rights except to be treated humanely while being removed from this country.

Now if your claiming us Citizens have less rights, YOU made the claim, PROVE it.

Are you trying to make a legitimate point, RGS?

Sure thing, I can DIG it.

Illegal aliens are not now nor have they ever been US citizens, so while technically they are mostly "American" ( as in being from some part of the American Continents) they are not American people in the sense they are from the United States. They are not entitled to any rights except to be treated humanely while being removed from this country.

Now if your claiming us Citizens have less rights, YOU made the claim, PROVE it.

It looks like you are just whining about something you know nothing about. Do you know where your grandparents came from? Do you even know where your father came from?

It looks like you are just whining about something you know nothing about. Do you know where your grandparents came from? Do you even know where your father came from?

As a matter of fact my family has been in the United States since the early 1600's. Now my wife is a new citizen, she is Filipino, became a US citizen in 1990. Of course she entered the US legally and became a citizen LEGALLY. We are working on getting her brothers and sister here, We managed to bring her Mother here in 1998. All legally of course.

It is unfair to her family that millions of people illegally reside in this country and her family has to wait years to get here legally. You see, there is a LEGAL process for entering and becoming citizens and it doesn't include slipping across the border illegally late at night and stealing identities or breaking US laws.

Her Brother could have taken that route every year. He works a lot as a seaman for Middle eastern countries and has been in just about every port in the gulf and east coast every year. He wanted to jump ship once and we explained to him why that was wrong and how he would risk never being allowed in legally once caught, you see he isn't a Mexican so bleeding heart liberals wouldn't give a damn about him.

What's her name? If she was around Subic Bay or Clark Air Base I might know her?

As a matter of fact my family has been in the United States since the early 1600's. Now my wife is a new citizen, she is Filipino, became a US citizen in 1990. Of course she entered the US legally and became a citizen LEGALLY. We are working on getting her brothers and sister here, We managed to bring her Mother here in 1998. All legally of course.

It is unfair to her family that millions of people illegally reside in this country and her family has to wait years to get here legally. You see, there is a LEGAL process for entering and becoming citizens and it doesn't include slipping across the border illegally late at night and stealing identities or breaking US laws.

Her Brother could have taken that route every year. He works a lot as a seaman for Middle eastern countries and has been in just about every port in the gulf and east coast every year. He wanted to jump ship once and we explained to him why that was wrong and how he would risk never being allowed in legally once caught, you see he isn't a Mexican so bleeding heart liberals wouldn't give a damn about him.

My 1st wife was Korean. I can identify with your concerns.

I never understood why people used this argument. Things are so different here now then they were then that that aren't comparable situations. What is the implication suppossed to be? That we're all immigrants at some point? Cause this isn't about be anti-immigration. Most don't care and in fact see the need for their labor. But it has to be done through legal channles.

What is it exacltey you think should be done about immigration law? Are we just suppossed to let literally millions of undocumented people use our services that we pay for through taxes? If anything, what is it you feel is so unfair?

Forum List

Back