Immigration Law Protesters Interrupt Mets Game

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
I'm so sick of this attitude by the pro-illegal Mexicans. They protest waving the Mexican flag at a damn baseball game. Grrrr. They are pro-Mexican, they aren't for America. They don't wave the American flag.

I feel as if the very value and ideal of American citizenship means nothing anymore. American citizens who pay taxes are the bad guys these days. People who want the law of the land actually enforced are called racists by those who wave the Mexican flag on American soil. I'm sick of it.

The media is saying that Obama plans on bypassing Congress to grant mass amnesty to illegals. That infuriates me. And, just because most illegals are Mexicans, who have no hesitancy in promoting their own 'Viva la Raza!', any attempt to ferret out these illegals is called 'racism'.

I'm disgusted.

Two men carrying Mexican flags in protest of Arizona's immigration law ran into the outfield during the seventh inning of the New York Mets' game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night at Citi Field.

The men were apprehended by security fairly quickly without much incident.

Prior to the game, about 40 people across the street from the ballpark chanted "Oppose racism!" and "Boycott Arizona!"

Others stationed closer to the subway exit handed out leaflets that requested Major League Baseball move next year's All-Star game out of Phoenix.

Immigration Law Protesters Interrupt Mets Game - CBS News

Last edited:
I'm so sick of this attitude by the pro-illegal Mexicans. They protest waving the Mexican flag at a damn baseball game. Grrrr. They are pro-Mexican, they aren't for America. They don't wave the American flag.

I feel as if the very value and ideal of American citizenship means nothing anymore. American citizens who pay taxes are the bad guys these days. People who want the law of the land actually enforced are called racists by those who wave the Mexican flag on American soil. I'm sick of it.

The media is saying that Obama plans on bypassing Congress to grant mass amnesty to illegals. That infuriates me. And, just because most illegals are Mexicans, who have no hesitancy in promoting their own 'Viva la Raza!', any attempt to ferret out these illegals is called 'racism'.

I'm disgusted.

Two men carrying Mexican flags in protest of Arizona's immigration law ran into the outfield during the seventh inning of the New York Mets' game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night at Citi Field.

The men were apprehended by security fairly quickly without much incident.

Prior to the game, about 40 people across the street from the ballpark chanted "Oppose racism!" and "Boycott Arizona!"

Others stationed closer to the subway exit handed out leaflets that requested Major League Baseball move next year's All-Star game out of Phoenix.

Immigration Law Protesters Interrupt Mets Game - CBS News

Don't worry. I live in a 80% hispanic neighborhood that used to be almost totally white. I remember when these cocky Mexicans used to fly huge Mexicans flags from their cars and their homes.

Then suddenly one day.......9-11!

These cocky Mexican suddenly took in their flags. Why?

They remembered how Americans treated the Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor and I believe they were truly terrified that it could happen to them. Even though I live in this now crappy Mexican occupied neighborhood that 3 generations of my family lived in, I have that to remember and smile about. And I wait for the day when an enraged America becomes an army of avenging soldiers and run them south across the Panama Canal. Then turn Mexico into a prarie!

M-Man, Keep in mind that NINE out of TEN mainstream media reports were anti- Az. immigration law. That alone IS disgusting.

Forum List

Back