IMMIGRATION INSANITY WATCH: Illegal Cop-Killer Smirks At Death Sentence...

Yeah. And if the perp was a stock broker, would this be a story about market regulation?

If the border had been enforced, those two Americans would be alive.
Untrue since many folks come here on a Visa and stay when they expire..

Fair point. Some have done that.

The cops would PROBABLY be alive, if the border had been enforced.

On the other hand, enforcing the border, would have made catching and deporting over stayers, vastly easier.
The border is enforced, what the agents in the feild want is more people on duty and more electronic devices to alert them to possible border crossers, not a damn wall...

We are past debate. You people had generations of time to discuss the best way to do this.

Now, we need everything done NOW.

The wall, more agents, more electronics. Anything else is supporting the killing of Americans by scum like this.

Build the wall. We'll just tear the fucker down.

What does this have to do with immigration?
The perp was an illegal immigrant.

Yeah. And if the perp was a stock broker, would this be a story about market regulation?

Maybe. Ditto if he'd been aborted at birth.

Again, what does this have to do with immigration? Other than just inflaming the fears of the immigration pussies?

On the other hand, enforcing the border, would have made catching and deporting over stayers, vastly easier.
What does "border enforced" mean? TRUMP has hired hundreds of illegals...and then refused to pay them. He currently has hired non-American's to work at his golf course. Hey you know what the solution is? Build a wall. Mexico will pay for it and no one has ever climbed over a wall, tunneled under a wall or simply flown into America to work in a Trump facility. lmao

Try to calm down little girls. The big, bad, illegals aren't coming for you nor did the big bad Obama ever take your guns away. Try to at least act like you're a brave American instead of a scared Putin puppet.

1. Your pretense that you do note understand common English is noted and dismissed. You might be stupid, but you are not that stupid.

2. Your attempts at deflection with partisan filler is noted and accepted as an implicit admission that you know you cannot dispute anything I have said, in the post you "responded to".

3. Your personal slurs are noted and held against you. YOu are an asshole for saying such shit.

The border is enforced, what the agents in the feild want is more people on duty and more electronic devices to alert them to possible border crossers, not a damn wall...

We are past debate. You people had generations of time to discuss the best way to do this.

Now, we need everything done NOW.

The wall, more agents, more electronics. Anything else is supporting the killing of Americans by scum like this.

Build the wall. We'll just tear the fucker down.

Possibly. If we have another open border cock sucker in the Oval Office when you try.

Otherwise, it might not work out to well for you, or yours.

YOu have noticed that they only reason you are getting away with this, is because of the complete uselessness of our Political Class?

YOu have noticed that they only reason you are getting away with this, is because of the complete uselessness of our Political Class?

I'm not sure what you mean, so I guess not. What do you think I'm "getting away with"?

I'm not sure what you mean, so I guess not. What do you think I'm "getting away with"?

It was in response to your stating that "we" ie you plural would tear down the Wall.

What ever vile anti-American bullshit you are up to, is only because America has been so poorly led that we let you get away with it.

Any administration not ruled by corrupt incompetents, would respond to assholes tearing down the Wall, with force, however much was needed to stop the fuckers doing it.

It was in response to your stating that "we" ie you plural would tear down the Wall.

What ever vile anti-American bullshit you are up to, is only because America has been so poorly led that we let you get away with it.

Any administration not ruled by corrupt incompetents, would respond to assholes tearing down the Wall, with force, however much was needed to stop the fuckers doing it.

So, we need someone like Putin. A real man's, man who won't put up with dissenters. Good call. Uber alles. etc...

California...he will never see the execution chamber.
It may take twenty year but I bet he does...

You're underestimating the Communist/Democrat cretins who run the show out there. I tend to think he'll never be executed.

He should be though. Hang him tomorrow and all the money is saved for:

Providing supervision for him for 20 years
Medical care for him for 20 years
Appeal judges and lawyers for him for 20 years
Housing and clothing for him for 20 years
Feeding him for 20 years
His water bill for 20 years

It's incredibly wasteful not to hang people the day after their trial.

And people wonder why the US has the most incarcerated population on the planet.

Taxes could drop by a large percentage if violent offenders were hung and non-violent drug offenders weren't given such harsh sentences.
So you think drug dealers should get capital punishment?

Your reading comprehension really sucks.

So, we need someone like Putin. A real man's, man who won't put up with dissenters. Good call. Uber alles. etc...

You implication that wanting to secure the border to protect Americans, is fascistic, is unsupported and rather stupid.

HInt: saying "Putin" is not a supporting argument.

Try again, or admit that you cannot.

My point stands.

What does this have to do with immigration?

Again the border is manned and immigration is enforced...

California...he will never see the execution chamber.
It may take twenty year but I bet he does...

You're underestimating the Communist/Democrat cretins who run the show out there. I tend to think he'll never be executed.

He should be though. Hang him tomorrow and all the money is saved for:

Providing supervision for him for 20 years
Medical care for him for 20 years
Appeal judges and lawyers for him for 20 years
Housing and clothing for him for 20 years
Feeding him for 20 years
His water bill for 20 years

It's incredibly wasteful not to hang people the day after their trial.

And people wonder why the US has the most incarcerated population on the planet.

Taxes could drop by a large percentage if violent offenders were hung and non-violent drug offenders weren't given such harsh sentences.
So you think drug dealers should get capital punishment?

Your reading comprehension really sucks.
I was asking a question that is not part of reading comprehension since you didn't answer it...

The folks that are actually defending our border have repeatedly said it isn't being secured properly. I trust them. They do it for a living. Only recently they've begun to say they're receiving the proper resources they need.

I expected them to strangle the motherfucker to death. But they chose a different route. Good on em. :thup:
His behavior and his words have cleared the way for any prison guards whom he offends to beat him to death, or close to it. He's made his murderous intentions clear.

There have been too many examples of criminals being caught doing terrible crimes (and having been deported and crossing back into the country) over and over and over again.

Literally tens of millions of people have crossed it illegally, over the last 40 years.

It is effectively open.

You implication that wanting to secure the border to protect Americans, is fascistic, is unsupported and rather stupid.

Oh, don't get me wrong. It wasn't meant as in implication. What you guys are clamoring for to IS fascism. Straight up. You're spinning the same yarn, from the same wheel.

Oh, don't get me wrong. It wasn't meant as in implication. What you guys are clamoring for to IS fascism. Straight up. You're spinning the same yarn, from the same wheel.

Your claim is still stupid and unsupported.

Hint: repeating your position is not a supporting argument. Even if you include insults and a poor analogy.

Do you need me to explain the concept of "supporting argument"?

Your claim is still stupid and unsupported.

Hint: repeating your position is not a supporting argument. Even if you include insults and a poor analogy.

Do you need me to explain the concept of "supporting argument"?

I'm not making an 'argument'. That doesn't work with Trumpsters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back