Immigration Group

Thanks for finding this forum for us Rip, and for getting some of the old gang back together.

It's Nice to see PIvey (now Honey) and Vel again! A few names I don't know but look forward to getting to know! And "HI!" to the rest of you like Beermaniac and Gunny.

Dan

Thanks for the invite..........Proud to be included amongst so many patriots.....it is great to be able to continue our discussions.......Knowledge is POWER

Thanks for letting me know where everyone is. I've a new name for a new board. Formerly Faylel, now shakeysis.

AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally

Nov 1 12:08 AM US/Eastern
By EILEEN SULLIVAN and ELLIOT SPAGAT
Associated Press Writers 102 Comments
WASHINGTON (AP) - Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.
Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.
Information about the deportation case was disclosed and confirmed by two separate sources, one of them a federal law enforcment official. The information they made available is known to officials in the federal government, but the AP could not establish whether anyone at a political level in the Bush administration or in the McCain campaign had been involved in its release.

It just makes sence. When you out the dots together it just doesnt suprise me. How about you? There is alot more but I cant post a link yet. If you want it email me.

Hey Rip,

I joined yesterday but the original thread I was on stated it had "moved". Weird. Good to see some folks from the board.

GTS, I posted that article on the other board. Stands to reason, if Obama's aunt is an illegal, chances are he is too, therefore he should NOT be able to run for the highest office.

Rip and folks, sorry to say this and I'm dreading it, but come Tuesday, I will be voting for McCain. We don't get the option for "third" choice or a "write in" and as much as it goes against everything I believe in, this "voting for the lesser of two evils", is what I'll have to do as I don't want my vote going for Obama. I went to the credit union today and the lady stated, "I think Obama is going to be the next president". I'm hoping that's not so and in my personal opinion, he should not be allowed to run. Funny how not even a week til election day, the news of Obama's aunt being an "illegal" finally makes its way to the press.

• Thanks
Reactions: MLP
AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally

Nov 1 12:08 AM US/Eastern
By EILEEN SULLIVAN and ELLIOT SPAGAT
Associated Press Writers 102 Comments
WASHINGTON (AP) - Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.
Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.
Information about the deportation case was disclosed and confirmed by two separate sources, one of them a federal law enforcment official. The information they made available is known to officials in the federal government, but the AP could not establish whether anyone at a political level in the Bush administration or in the McCain campaign had been involved in its release.

It just makes sence. When you out the dots together it just doesnt suprise me. How about you? There is alot more but I cant post a link yet. If you want it email me.

You're in an introduction thread. That's a thread wherein you get to introduce yourself to other members of this board, should you choose; not throw a bunch of political discussions together..

Your message above belongs in either Illegal Immigration, or even Law & Justice. Thanks.

Hey Rip,

I joined yesterday but the original thread I was on stated it had "moved". Weird. Good to see some folks from the board.

GTS, I posted that article on the other board. Stands to reason, if Obama's aunt is an illegal, chances are he is too, therefore he should NOT be able to run for the highest office.

Rip and folks, sorry to say this and I'm dreading it, but come Tuesday, I will be voting for McCain. We don't get the option for "third" choice or a "write in" and as much as it goes against everything I believe in, this "voting for the lesser of two evils", is what I'll have to do as I don't want my vote going for Obama. I went to the credit union today and the lady stated, "I think Obama is going to be the next president". I'm hoping that's not so and in my personal opinion, he should not be allowed to run. Funny how not even a week til election day, the news of Obama's aunt being an "illegal" finally makes its way to the press.

If something is moved, it's because you have it in the wrong place. Not really weird at all.

guess Im in the wrong board so off I go to find the right one. Sorry bout that.
well I guess everyone knows where I stand and who I am LOL.

Looks like a game of 'Round up the usual suspects' LOL Lets keep it businesslike here people. Good place to trade info, lets not mess it up!! LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: MLP
Hey Rip,

I know it's tough to think of voting for McCain, but I'm glad to see that you plan to do it. The thought of Obama in charge is really too horrid. I don't like McCain, but I think he at least is honorable. He says what he means whether we like it or not. Obama on the other hand says whatever someone wants to hear and there is no way I'll believe that he didn't know about his aunt's legal status. Or her poverty either for that matter.

I know it's tough to think of voting for McCain, but I'm glad to see that you plan to do it. The thought of Obama in charge is really too horrid. I don't like McCain, but I think he at least is honorable. He says what he means whether we like it or not. Obama on the other hand says whatever someone wants to hear and there is no way I'll believe that he didn't know about his aunt's legal status. Or her poverty either for that matter.

Sly, I am so proud of you and nobody knows better tan I how hard it is for you to do this, but I'm sincerly hoping 2012 will see the beginning of a 3 party system. We are all so fed up with both sides of the aisle it's time for some REAL new blood.

Bless you sweetie.:clap2:

Take care
Lynne

Forum List

Back