Immigration Group

RipIsSmokin

Rookie
Oct 30, 2008
NC
Welcome to all our great patriots (as SLB would say)

We're waiting on the administrator to open our sub-forum.

Get acquainted with the features. Many are familiar some are new.

Welcome to all our great patriots (as SLB would say)

We're waiting on the administrator to open our sub-forum.

Get acquainted with the features. Many are familiar some are new.

There is an Immigration/Illegal Immigration Subforum already opened in the US Discussion Forum.

Welcome aboard.

Gunny

Oh, BTW, I changed my name from PIvey to Honey. That's what my grandsons calls me.

There is an Immigration/Illegal Immigration Subforum already opened in the US Discussion Forum.

Welcome aboard.

Gunny

Manuel Schmidt sent me an email that a sub-forum would be opened for our group. We have a rather large group (100+) and we would rather not encroach on anyone elses turf.

Thanks Rip. I know I've not posted on the AOL board for awhile. I still read it, but got tired of dealing with the same trolls hijacking all the threads. I hope they don't find this board.

Thanks Rip. I know I've not posted on the AOL board for awhile. I still read it, but got tired of dealing with the same trolls hijacking all the threads. I hope they don't find this board.

Nice to see immigration here. Not a worry here, the trolls. This board has an active Monitor and any trolls are dealt with post haste.

Rip, thanks for the link, as you see I've been her for a week or so.

Daze

Gunny deletes the troll threads and kicks them out

Manuel Schmidt sent me an email that a sub-forum would be opened for our group. We have a rather large group (100+) and we would rather not encroach on anyone elses turf.

He addressed it to me. I will tell you the same thing I told the last little AOL invasion we had, and what I told Manuel.

This board is all-inclusive. When you are here, you are members of USMB, not "former-AOLers" or "AOLers" or whatever other exclusionary title you wish to use.

I am not going to open a board within a board. I created a subforum because you have a large enough group that expressed interest in the topic that I felt it warranted one. There are also other members here, myself included, who are interested in the topic.

No one is going to force you to go into any subforum you don't want, nor interact with anyone you don't want. At the same time, the forum I understand you wish to primarily use will be open to all USMB members.

I'm not trying to be a hardass, but look at it from my perspective, and the perspective of this board and its members.

He addressed it to me. I will tell you the same thing I told the last little AOL invasion we had, and what I told Manuel.

This board is all-inclusive. When you are here, you are members of USMB, not "former-AOLers" or "AOLers" or whatever other exclusionary title you wish to use.

I am not going to open a board within a board. I created a subforum because you have a large enough group that expressed interest in the topic that I felt it warranted one. There are also other members here, myself included, who are interested in the topic.

No one is going to force you to go into any subforum you don't want, nor interact with anyone you don't want. At the same time, the forum I understand you wish to primarily use will be open to all USMB members.

I'm not trying to be a hardass, but look at it from my perspective, and the perspective of this board and its members.

Aye Aye Gunny

Forum List

Back