IMMIGRATION: By the Numbers, and How it Will Ruin America.

i'm moron because im not black(i didn't pick my parents, did you?)? i don't get it?

Actually you're a moron because you make incoherent posts. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

And yes I was one of the few lucky ones that got to choose my parents. When they were assigning parents to everyone in the sperm pool, I was like hey I'll take those two over there. :rolleyes:

what is your point? they were not one united nation, so i don't see how we were "illegal immigrants". what happened was very tragic and sad, but you are focusing on an issue that happened 500+ years ago.

The final Indian genocidal wars ended in the late 19th century, FYI, not 500 years ago. They started in 1492, and ended about 400 years later in what is NOW the USA. to some extent they're still happening in central and South America, though.

And yes, with a few notable exceptions, from an AmerIndian perspective most of us are, or at least were, illegal immigrants.

A good way to start might be increasing aid to the old backyard, Latin America. This was an ok opinion piece, but I like how it puts it.

Óscar Arias Sánchez - Latin America Needs Better Than a Wall - washingtonpost.com

Good post, and much to the point. It's no secret that the majority of illegal aliens coming into America are Mexicans trying to have a better life. I can't blame them for that, but they are breaking the laws of America in doing so if they come outside of legal channels and they're putting a strain on our society that if gone unchecked, will certainly destroy us. But America is suffering because of the corruption and poverty in Mexico. I agree that America should take a MUCH larger part in helping Mexico get itself straightened out. They're our neighbor, and we have a long history with them I think we almost owe it to them.

Last edited:
What's destroying America isn't Illegal Immigration. It's what going to destroy most of the world in the future, overpopulation.

Not enough resources (I.E water, food, oil, etc) plus not enough shelter for all these people, plus a bunch of other variables.

Things are going to get interested in the next fifty years for example when neighbors in the US are literally fighting each other for water.

The whole "Love thy neighbor" in the bible goes out the window by then. :eusa_whistle:

0bama will destroy america if elected, and your the one voting for him because of his skin tone.

Seriously!?! DESTROY America? Like the land it occupies, or the spirit? (The 'American Way' if you will)

Either way, if you think one man can weild that much power then you must think a lot of him.

-Joe

Forum List

Back