IMMIGRATION: By the Numbers, and How it Will Ruin America.

And yet you're throwing your weight behind the candidate that supports amnesty for illegals. :rofl:

Tell us PR, after you vote for McCain with a shit-eating grin on your face and he does NOTHING about illegal immigration, are you going to go back to acting like the bitter conservative who was let down by the Republican party?

Here's a little something in advance whenever you post about illegal immigration for the next 4 years:

:eusa_boohoo:

And yet you're throwing your weight behind the candidate that supports amnesty for illegals. :rofl:

Tell us PR, after you vote for McCain with a shit-eating grin on your face and he does NOTHING about illegal immigration, are you going to go back to acting like the bitter conservative who was let down by the Republican party?

Here's a little something in advance whenever you post about illegal immigration for the next 4 years:

Show me a candidate on the ballot that will build a wall and send em home.

Show me a candidate on the ballot that will build a wall and send em home.

You won't. :D

That's why I'm laughing at people like PR who supposedly abandoned the Repubs because of Bush's open borders and big government policies but are now crawling back to the party to vote for a moderate like McCain.

:rofl:

Hey aaahh genius... tell me... what choice do I have? Hmm? Hussein? No thanks. I'm not as stupid as you are.

We are a nation of immigrants the American Indians have been fighting immigrant terrorism since 1492.

and the price of tea in china is?

we are in the year 2008 currently, there is a big difference between a person who is a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hey aaahh genius... tell me... what choice do I have? Hmm? Hussein? No thanks. I'm not as stupid as you are.

Poor guy. Must suck kissing all that Republican ass while still having no one to champion your causes...

Pale Rider: Illegal immigrants are going to destroy America and should be deported, right John?

John McCain: Ummmm, no.

Pale Rider: That's okay, I'll vote for you anyways. I think your wife's hot.

O.K. folks... Suggestions?

Anyone out there got any ideas? Remember: Ideas involving magic wands don't count.

-Joe

Anyone out there got any ideas? Remember: Ideas involving magic wands don't count.

-Joe

You all don't think I'd post a question like that without a suggestion of my own did you?

The biggest part of the problem is not the IA's that are planning to enter next year, the big problem is the ones who have teenage grandchildren that were born here.

How about we take all the people who are here illegally and let them stay? Get rid of their "illegal" status with the stroke of a pen.

Now, something like that would piss a LOT of people off, myself included, if it did not also include a major incentive for being a full on citizen, like not having to pay taxes on your first $25,000 every year.

That we don't look like a bunch of nazis or 19th century American Cavalry soldiers making a visit to the reservation rounding up and deporting families, some of which have been here a long time.

How does that sound?

-Joe

Poor guy. Must suck kissing all that Republican ass while still having no one to champion your causes...

Pale Rider: Illegal immigrants are going to destroy America and should be deported, right John?

John McCain: Ummmm, no.

Pale Rider: That's okay, I'll vote for you anyways. I think your wife's hot.

So you answered my question with more inane crap. Well... I didn't expect anything else from you really. That seems to be all you're capable of.

Try a real answer... maybe... if you can.

So you answered my question with more inane crap. Well... I didn't expect anything else from you really. That seems to be all you're capable of.

Try a real answer... maybe... if you can.

You're the one claiming that illegals are going to destroy America but are openly voting for the guy that supports amnesty. It's your problem, bub, not mine. You deal with it.

0bama will destroy america if elected, and your the one voting for him because of his skin tone.

What? Why would I vote for someone because of their skin tone? That's ridiculous. I'm voting for him because he likes chicken and watermelon.

STFU, stupid.

-Joe

A good way to start might be increasing aid to the old backyard, Latin America. This was an ok opinion piece, but I like how it puts it.

Oscar Arias said:
The primary U.S. concerns regarding Latin America are drugs and illegal immigration. Yet these are symptoms, not diseases. The disease itself, the cause of these visible effects, is poverty in the Western Hemisphere's developing nations. It is poverty that creates fertile ground for drug trafficking. It is poverty that sends so many legal and illegal immigrants over U.S. borders. Poverty needs no passport to travel and cannot be detained by walls.

This disease could be countered by investing in education, the only tool that can lift Latin Americans out of poverty for good. The United States could make a tremendous difference by making education a priority. [...] These are the investments that could keep Latin Americans from risking their lives to enter the United States anyway they can. These investments would be good for all our countries.

Óscar Arias Sánchez - Latin America Needs Better Than a Wall - washingtonpost.com

Forum List

Back