Immigrants try to ruin Christmas Festival in Austria. Instead are beaten with Sticks by Krampus

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ran across this on the Interwebs today. Migrants in Tyrol tried to pull the masks of festival-goers. Instead, they were chased down and beaten.

Austria fights back! Krampus vs migrants (YouTube)

Good to see those who fight for cherished traditions that are all too often cancelled for "security reasons" (i.e. fear of offending Muslims).

It was only a few years ago the Austrian region of Tyrol wanted to cancel this festival altogether worried the grotesque Krampus masks would frighten immigrants.

Austrian town reassures asylum-seekers over unusual Christmas tradition

Ran across this on the Interwebs today. Migrants in Tyrol tried to pull the masks of festival-goers. Instead, they were chased down and beaten.

Good to see those who fight for cherished traditions that are all too often cancelled for "security reasons" (i.e. fear of offending Muslims).

It was only a few years ago the Austrian region of Tyrol wanted to cancel this festival altogether worried the grotesque Krampus masks would frighten immigrants.

VERY nice to see. The savages needed a dose of their own medicine.

VERY nice to see. The savages needed a dose of their own medicine.

Shouldn't Mortimer be breaking this story? After all, he LIVES right in Austria! Apparently people fighting for preserving Christian rights there at Christmas time is not good news to him.

Forum List

Back