Immigrants take American jobs at a record rate in July!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
National Data | July Jobs: Immigrants Take American Jobs At a Record Rate

obamaslegacy0.jpg

I can vouch for this data. I went into two factories recently and in both every worker/laborer was Mexican. The sad thing is that most US natives would rather get food-stamps than work for a paycheck.

I can vouch for this data. I went into two factories recently and in both every worker/laborer was Mexican. The sad thing is that most US natives would rather get food-stamps than work for a paycheck.

Most US natives would rather get food-stamps than work for a paycheck?

You know that's not true. :rolleyes:

Most US natives would rather get food-stamps than work for a paycheck? You know that's not true.

I'm supposed to believe my lying eyes? No joke. Every worker I saw was Mexican. The areas were "brown fields" with one being Trenton, so there was a large pool of unemployed. I don't know what Chris Christie is supposed to do with lazy stupid people, and lots of abandoned factories.

And the factory owner would rather pay minimum wage..................or less!

Most US natives would rather get food-stamps than work for a paycheck? You know that's not true.

I'm supposed to believe my lying eyes? No joke. Every worker I saw was Mexican. The areas were "brown fields" with one being Trenton, so there was a large pool of unemployed. I don't know what Chris Christie is supposed to do with lazy stupid people, and lots of abandoned factories.

What does "Every worker I saw was Mexican" have to do with your ridiculous assumption about natives being lazy?

Are some or all of the Mexicans working there "natives" and have you ever heard of greedy employers breaking the law hiring illegals? Did you interview all the "Mexicans"?

Pass the Schumer/Lindsay Graham Bill for a good work/ID ss card, dupes. Pub refusal of same has done this. All their posturing is BS for the duh duh dupes.

You a-holes only care in a Pub recession, otherwise you're all for cheap labor...morons.

Forum List

Back