Immigrants in Your Hometown

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
We have a big Hispanic community here in the Las Vegas valley with a lot of them Mexicans. We also have a massive Outdoor Swap Meet where the Hispanic community shops and, on Friday nights, gather to enjoy music and food from the various stalls. According to my wife, Mexicans have been missing lately. A number of stores have closed and it appears that a once very successful grocery chain is near to closing also.

Could this all be the result of the president's efforts to stop illegal immigration and to send illegals home?

What is the situation in your hometown?

Yes...the mojados are fleeing like rats off a sinking ship. This is a great thing. God Bless DJT.

We have a big Hispanic community here in the Las Vegas valley with a lot of them Mexicans. We also have a massive Outdoor Swap Meet where the Hispanic community shops and, on Friday nights, gather to enjoy music and food from the various stalls. According to my wife, Mexicans have been missing lately. A number of stores have closed and it appears that a once very successful grocery chain is near to closing also.

Could this all be the result of the president's efforts to stop illegal immigration and to send illegals home?

Are you a moron or something? What happened to the "ILLEGAL" in your thread title.

Are you a moron or something? What happened to the "ILLEGAL" in your thread title.

You really have to attack me for a thread to simply discuss what it going on in people's hometowns? You certainly have an attitude problem.

You really have to attack me for a thread to simply discuss what it going on in people's hometowns? You certainly have an attitude problem.

If you aren't going to state the facts, such as the "illegal things that are going on in people's hometowns," you deserve to be attacked.

He's a Trump rube. His hatred of foreigners is not limited to just illegal ones.

If you aren't going to state the facts, such as the "illegal things that are going on in people's hometowns," you deserve to be attacked.

It is clearly an impossibility to have a reasonable discussion with you and your ilk.

The OP is simply a supplication for others to describe what is going on in their communities in those areas where Hispanics gather. As will all minorities, there ARE such areas and I am curious as to what is happening elsewhere compared to here in southern Nevada.

Forum List

Back