Immigrants Get Welfare More Than Native-Born Americans

I'd like to know why the hell we are all footing the bill for illegal immigrants who pay no taxes, are here illegally, get medical help, schooling, a drivers license, rights, food, jobs..all illegally....and they are not being deported IMMEDIATELY as soon as they apply for that school, that job, those food stamps, that medical procedure, that license to drive and NOT get a visit from IRS from not paying?

Since when is illegal, legal, and WE have to PAY for it?

Since when Democrats decided tey want these people for VOTES, for them.

And since all these people chimed in too >>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

So do I.
Don't think it will all stop at the southwest though.

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over. . We are here to stay."

"California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. .. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."

Good post, but you ought to add with it, WHO said these outrageous things.

Here's a clearer look at immigration lies:

Fact-checking immigration | PolitiFact

BIG DEAL!! What a flimsly political ploy. Go find a few extreme, rebuttable statements made by your opposition, and then paint it all up as if these are all they have to say.

Who cares what these statement s say ? None of them change them FACT of the title of this thread. That Immigrants Get Welfare More Than Native-Born Americans, just as the CIS study showed. And since many illegal aliens collect welfare based on FALSE DOCUMENTATION, the numbers shown are really a pale report compared to the REAL numbers of immigrants collecting welfare, and the situation thereby is much worse than the numbers shown in the CIS report.

The Politifact checks are really a joke. Just taking one for example, it brags that there are 20,000 border patrol agents now, and that's twice what there was in 2004.

Gee how nice. 20,000 border patrol agents for 1933 miles of Mexican border, 5525 miles of Canadian border, and 12,479 miles of US coastline border, and 4960 miles of Great Lakes shoreline border.

Grand total ? >>> 24,897 miles of US border, any one of which could be penetrated by illegal alien migrants. Dividing that by 20,000 border patrol officers comes out to one officer for every 1.24 miles of border.

Just one problem there. Border Patrol Officers don't work alone. They works in groups, usually about 5. That cuts the 20,000 officers down to 4,000 groups of officers. So 24,897 miles of US border divided by generally, 4000 CBP groups is 1 group for every 6.22 miles of border. So the aliens wait for the CBPs to leave. When the group goes to one side of the 6 miles of border, the aliens come in at the other. Gotta say one thing about illegal aliens. They're not stupid.

Bottom line. The border patrol is still vastly understaffed, despite the Politifact numbers.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why the hell we are all footing the bill for illegal immigrants who pay no taxes, are here illegally, get medical help, schooling, a drivers license, rights, food, jobs..all illegally....and they are not being deported IMMEDIATELY as soon as they apply for that school, that job, those food stamps, that medical procedure, that license to drive and NOT get a visit from IRS from not paying?

Please don't fall for the jaded lies of a group who's goal is to skewer immigration information in a negative light.

The true recipients are legal American citizens.

Cost of Illegal Immigrants

The FactCheck.org link article says >> "Nevertheless, we were able to find a news release from the Inter-American Development Bank stating Latin American immigrants sent $45 billion in remittances in 2006. But that figure applies to all immigrants, including legal residents."

EARTH TO HOWEY: ALL immigrants is what the OP is TALKING ABOUT.

Last edited:
Obama is importing all kinds of immigrants these days who will never see a timeclock for the rest of their freeloading lives. :evil:

Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Workers?

As it does every year on April 1, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services made available tens of thousands of H-1B visas, the kind that allow U.S. businesses to bring highly skilled workers into the country to work, full-time, for up to six years. Since 2004, the number of visas was set at 65,000; two years later, another 20,000 were added for foreign graduates of U.S. colleges and universities.

By April 7, the government announced that the cap for 2015 was reached. Companies had filed 172,500 H-1B petitions within that time period, meaning that a lottery would be held to determine which businesses would receive the available 85,000 visas.

Why should people given guest status by the Emperor of the United States work at all? We have to pay for it because Congress doesn't have the balls to make the rules any more. It's all done by Presidential/Emperador edict nowadays or the press will get pussy, have a hissy fit, and piss on Republicans for being meanies if they object to anything THE ONE does.

It's called Redistribution, and if we the people don't like it, we can just face Obama's omuerta IRS for wealth destruction by other means. :evil:

My aren't we well read and can speak in an intelligent manner....

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

So do I.

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over. . We are here to stay."

"California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. .. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."

The fact is the LEGAL Hispanic population and Asian population is growing faster then the white population, and yes rightwinger are shitting heavily in their pants because of the demographic shift

Demographics

Hispanics in America: the importance of this growing demographic - CNN.com

Poll: 1 out of 3 Americans inaccurately think most Hispanics are undocumented

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Time to double your order of depends, a lot of pants crapping to come

So do I.

The fact is the LEGAL Hispanic population and Asian population is growing faster then the white population, and yes rightwinger are shitting heavily in their pants because of the demographic shift

Demographics

This browning of America is happening in parallel with the graying of America. The result will be a country with both an aging white population and a younger brown population with radically different political interests. This will profoundly impact every institution in American life.

"Demographic changes are providing young people with ample opportunity to date outside of their race or ethnic group, and they are taking full advantage of it. Does this mean we are living in a post-racial society? Have we or, more specifically, millennials conquered racism? Of course not. Nor should we think of racial progress as inevitable, taking place on a linear line.

But the amazing diversity of this generation and its liberal views as it relates to race do mean that we have a wonderful opportunity to do more about long-standing problems.

For those who fear the “browning” of America or the loss of some Anglo-Saxon “cultural” identity, all I can say is, sorry. Between now and 2050, the vast majority of population growth will come from racial minorities. By 2050, the America that many on the right are so nostalgic about will be a thing of the past.

The truth is that the changes taking place are not something to fear. They only will make America stronger."

The ?browning? of America - The Daily Iowan

Last edited:
Immigrants Get Welfare More Than Native-Born Americans

No, not true, unless you are counting total populations.

Why would we NOT be counting the total population ? :lol:

Trap snaps shut, and protectionist squeals like a piggy.

By total population on welfare, the immies get a very small amount.

FALSE! Try reading the OP.

"A recent study by the Center for Immigration Studies showed that welfare is more used by immigrants with kids than by Native-born Americans who have kids.. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing. This study showed that in 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children."

http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

Obama is importing all kinds of immigrants these days who will never see a timeclock for the rest of their freeloading lives. :evil:

As it does every year on April 1, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services made available tens of thousands of H-1B visas, the kind that allow U.S. businesses to bring highly skilled workers into the country to work, full-time, for up to six years. Since 2004, the number of visas was set at 65,000; two years later, another 20,000 were added for foreign graduates of U.S. colleges and universities.

By April 7, the government announced that the cap for 2015 was reached. Companies had filed 172,500 H-1B petitions within that time period, meaning that a lottery would be held to determine which businesses would receive the available 85,000 visas.

Why should people given guest status by the Emperor of the United States work at all? We have to pay for it because Congress doesn't have the balls to make the rules any more. It's all done by Presidential/Emperador edict nowadays or the press will get pussy, have a hissy fit, and piss on Republicans for being meanies if they object to anything THE ONE does.

It's called Redistribution, and if we the people don't like it, we can just face Obama's omuerta IRS for wealth destruction by other means. :evil:

Thank goodness for immigrants like Albert Einstein...

So do I.

Demographics

Not if Democrats get voted out in 2014 and 2016. Then we get Operation Wetback all over again.

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[/b]

So do I.

Demographics

This browning of America is happening in parallel with the graying of America. The result will be a country with both an aging white population and a younger brown population with radically different political interests. This will profoundly impact every institution in American life.

"Demographic changes are providing young people with ample opportunity to date outside of their race or ethnic group, and they are taking full advantage of it. Does this mean we are living in a post-racial society? Have we or, more specifically, millennials conquered racism? Of course not. Nor should we think of racial progress as inevitable, taking place on a linear line.

But the amazing diversity of this generation and its liberal views as it relates to race do mean that we have a wonderful opportunity to do more about long-standing problems.

For those who fear the “browning” of America or the loss of some Anglo-Saxon “cultural” identity, all I can say is, sorry. Between now and 2050, the vast majority of population growth will come from racial minorities. By 2050, the America that many on the right are so nostalgic about will be a thing of the past.

The truth is that the changes taking place are not something to fear. They only will make America stronger."

The ?browning? of America - The Daily Iowan

The assumptions you are making all hang by a single, flimsy, political THREAD.

Forum List

Back