Immigrants fighting hard to stay in U.S.

My brother spent $thousands and it took more than a year to get his wife here from Thailand, why do you think those illegals deserve more rights than my brother and his wife?
THEY DON'T!
My sister tried to move here from Canada with her husband and two kids. She was an American citizen and they had more than $40,000 in the bank (trust me, that was a heck of a lot of money 30 years ago) and my parents still had to sponsor them to come here.
AS IT SHOULD BE!
My cousin from Germany was sponsored by my Aunt.
AS IT SHOULD BE!
My brother tried for years to get his mother in law here from Thailand, just for a visit and was denied, she died without ever being able to see where her grandchildren live.
UNFORTUNATE! SORRY.

Why on earth do you think someone that walks across the border deserves more rights than my family and friends???? THEY DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!Why do you think they deserve more rights than the millions of people who legally apply to come here and get turned down, or wait YEARS?????
THEY DON'T! COME HERE LEGALLY OR DON'T COME AT ALL. THIS COUNTRY IS A COUNTRY OF LAWS AND THAT INCLUDES IMMIGRATION LAWS!!! AS IT SHOULD BE. IF PEOPLE HAVE THE DESIRE TO COME TO THE USA, THEN THEY MUST FOLLOW THOSE LAWS. SORRY, BUT THIS COUNTRY CAN'T AFFORD TO LET EVERYBODY IN LEGALLY OR ILLEGALLY!!!! OVER 2 MILLION PEOPLE COME INTO THE USA EVERY YEAR LEGALLY EITHER BY IMMIGRATION OR WITH VISAS!!!

'Define "desperate". I've been all over Mexico and I never once saw a starving child.'

And I might add, show me a skinny illegal and then we can talk.....those who look like the starving people in Africa and in many countries around the world. Big daddy, i.e. USA, will not allow that kind of starvation in the neighboring country. If many of you want the same for Mexico as in the USA, then I suggest you talk to the government in MEXICO as it is a sovereign nation!!!

Forum List

Back